The Requests and Fields

Glad you are experiencing the awakening course :)
Oh ok no problem !! Pretty sure in the future there will be more awesome things !

3 Likes

Grateful for having a gift that keeps giving :)

3 Likes

Dissociation Dissolution Audio -

To become fully connected with yourself and your feelings, be strongly grounded and present in your body and the present moment.

4 Likes

Confidence fields.

@Captain_Nemo, a request to experience temporary shift in the perception of distance to see them nearer or farther ( similar to time perception slow vs speed up).

Why this request - When I do the sky gazing, moon and stars they look far away from me, I wanna experience them as if they are closer to me. Or wish I can zoom in 100x feature in eyes :star_struck:

2 Likes

Telescopic vision? :thinking:

4 Likes

something like that, but I did request once for super human eyes.

1 Like

Dude that sounds sick, if it is possible, I would really like to see that!

2 Likes

A field that could rid us of malignant alien implants would be useful for many people.

2 Likes

Butter of Life Mandala
Hakuinā€™s Butter Pill Enhanced + Flower of Life

Iā€™m just kidding.

@Captain_Nemo
Flower of Life wearable mandala or tag

7 Likes
3 Likes

Would that work? I almost posted Hex Removal for this. Maybe both together would help. Energy body clearing first though.

1 Like

A Deodorant/anti perspirant field

Basically we donā€™t need deodorant anymore

Iā€™m tired of putting it on everyday and I just thought Iā€™d make a suggestion lol

7 Likes

I donā€™t think this audio is capable of removing implants.

Maybe if you loop Curse / Spell Removal (gumroad) and Alien Intercession the good guy aliens will get the picture and pull it out.

1 Like

Which audio would be hex removal do you say?

1 Like

This thread remind me of this one spongebob episode where he had a flying trouser and the whole city needed spongebobs help :joy:

3 Likes

Have u asked your servitors to help remove them?

2 Likes

This would fit in very well with the other mandalas on Instagramā€¦

2 Likes

Inspired by both Knight and Emperor arcana, I was wondering what a permanent subconcious change an Emperor mindset field would be like.

1 Like