The Requests and Fields

Interesting. Im gonna check it. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

The Crow experience.
I love the Crow singing outside and would be cool to have an field for Crow experience.

4 Likes

Not sure where you live, lol but the Crows in California seem super mean and territorial… One of them attacked the mail man on our street last month and I was like WTH!!

7 Likes

Ravens are actually the “super intelligent” “higher consciousness” ones vs Crows…but many people get them confused.

9 Likes

Or Raven experience will do too :D

5 Likes

You should see the magpies in aussie. God, they are the bird definition of jerks :laughing: I call them bird dinosaurs

8 Likes

Stop getting near their "stuff’ and they will leave you alone! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I know we have the card ( thanks for them :slight_smile:) but how about a magician mindset on gumroad/teespring?
Mage, Knight or if someone got both Magic swordsman

1 Like

After seeing field descriptions like the one below, I’d like to request a field to gain the ability to shape-shifting into anything we want. (and back).

This might be “the subconscious limits removal” speaking, but I really like “all you could want in one field” type of solutions now on.

4 Likes

The Knight/Warrior Mindset is already available.
https://teespring.com/stores/sapien-medicine

1 Like

I know I think a magician mindset would be cool too. I meant that if he released a magician mindset too then one could be a magic swordsman/women. Thanks though :slight_smile:

Would be great sapien to make gambling addiction cure field. To repair the addiction activated parts in brain or something. Would help thousand of people

2 Likes

An updated version of brain regeneration.

4 Likes

teeth alignment frequency please

7 Likes

A field as close as you can get to a death experience, you can call it “unbecoming” or “nonbeing” etc…

4 Likes

Please Animal Empathy/ Telepathy V2 with better sound / music :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::fearful: :pray:t3::pray:t3:

11 Likes

Humor, become funny sigil/audio.

1 Like

Beauty of Henry Cavill :joy:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s too much to handle, stay humble in your requests :wink:

2 Likes