The Requests and Fields

Mantra meditation field requests for all beej mantras ( 9 Seeds Of Power ), Thanks. I think this itself would be one powerful holistic field taking care on all physical, mental and spiritual levels :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only heard about this in Creepy Pastas. Most of the tulpas I got to know and hosts I spoke to confirmed their tulpas are very loving, caring entities. The whole point in having a tulpa is creating something and give it freedom to express itself. Their purpose is not to serve, although they can do that. I think the reason why Sapien creates the servitor sigils is because servitors actually are meant to serve, so they are more suited to fulfill a task than a tulpa, since creating a tulpa only to give it work to do would be similar to enslavement.

I thought about solving this problem by creating a servitor that would feed tulpas, that would be a workaround, but ofc, a direct approach would be the best

1 Like

Great and fascinating ideas!

Wonder whether it would be possible to use some kind of blueprint for the individual bowel ecology one might have ideally had.

The medical procedures which transplant faeces from a donor are often carefully matched to a donor, and the matching process is tricky. It seems some people have experienced significant personality changes, weight changes and more that arenā€™t desirable (e.g. weight gain and inability to lose the weight when receiving a transplant from a donor predisposed towards that, personality shifts to match the donorā€™s) and donā€™t feel quite like themselves afterwards.

As our personalities and so much more are impacted so much by our microbiome, I wonder whether implanting good bacteria from a donor could cause similar issues around individuality which our own personal blueprint would work better with.

Beneficial microbiome also affects people born via cesaerean section, because the beneficial fluids from the birth canal were never given to them to develop their microbiome. Our microbiome can predispose a person towards being more likely to develop many health issues, allergies, autoimmunity, etc.

So it could be really transformative if there is a way to develop a field based upon an individualā€™s ideal microbiome blueprint that a version of themselves would have developed at peak health.

4 Likes

Request field: Alkaline pH state of being

8 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo

Would you be able to put the Release DMT field into a mandala image please?
It would be much more convenient to print it and put it under my pillow :smiley:

4 Likes

Where are these mandalas?

@Jonno instagram @sapienmed

2 Likes

Sapien, could you make a field booster audio? I know youā€™ve made the field booster for items but I think one for audio would really benefit all of us as well. Thank you for your healing creations.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know about all those side effects! What I did know was that our microbiome could be off balance for a number of reasons, which is why I thought it wouldnā€™t be better to restore oneā€™s gut health, because what if it was never in balance in the first place?

1 Like

I would request a more powerful one in Gumroad for DMT pls.thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Jonno
The Mandalas are on Sapienā€™s Instagram

1 Like

I was trying to puzzle out the same thing! Itā€™s so complex and why I wondered whether there would be a way a field could be made to extrapolate the healthy microbiome an individual should have had, even if one never did have that in the first place.

I also wonder whether something similar could be done with other areas of the human body meant to be populated with healthy flora such as the skin, respiratory tract, urinary tract, etc.

Hi @Jennyfire, my apologies for the late reply.

I feel wearing the Interconnection field might also help with absorbing knowledge whether or not he/she is demonstrating anything physically. The effects of observation shouldnā€™t be limited to physical demonstrations.

I think that simply being in someoneā€™s presence is engaging with their energy, and we can observe them as being interconnected to ourselves.

Iā€™ve heard the top students in many varied traditions describe how they consider simply being in a masterā€™s presence over a long period of time one of the most profound ways to learn from them. That isnā€™t even limited to being in someoneā€™s physical presence, as we can learn so much from each other through a forum like this! :smile:

At least Iā€™ve found that to be the case based upon my own subjective life experiences of the concept of interconnection and how Iā€™ve felt while listening to the field. I feel that listening to the field should improve our ability to learn and grow from other people over time, and wearing it while listening to a speaker should be like listening to the field at the same time and may have some profound effects, but I donā€™t own the item. (I think the $49.95 is probably a misprint. It shows as $120 for me when I log onto Teespring as well.)

You might enjoy this article too, if you havenā€™t read it already. I think itā€™s relevant:

1 Like

Request field: " to have intuition for remote viewing , inner voice or sensing if corona virus is in the near from us in order to successfully avoid it."
Yes I know itā€™s weird request but will be helpful in these times.

Collective mind of outstanding men field

The essence is taking the signature of the people with the trait we want and encoding it so that the listener immerses himself in the energies representing the trait and hopefully integrate it.

This concept has already been applied in dream seeds with your language series (or at least my understanding of it) so I think it can be done. Also thought complexes happen all the time in higher dimensions so that is not too far.

So for example ā€œsoul of super successā€ where you would collect the essence of high performance people, Dan PeƱa, Rockerfeller, JP Morgan, Bezos, ect.

Instead of taking the hormonal approach like in sapienmed, where every effect is related to a biological process, relate the trait to people who exhibit it.

more ideas: you have many bodybuilding videos on sapienmed, they could be ā€œsoul of Arnoldā€ or something. Or the brain videos can become ā€œsoul of pioneersā€.Also the more spiritual videos of sapienmed could be ā€œsoul of enlightened mastersā€ and so on

4 Likes

A humanitarian idea:

The ā€œuplift the world fieldā€ remastered at ultrasonic frequencies and download link available to all

Spread a movement of people blasting this field in public places and making the world slightly better for all

3 Likes

Hi thetrilliondollarman!
Welcome to the site.

1 Like

The gravitational love audio will help the world and the universe as a whole uplifting it in itā€™s entirety! I think!!

4 Likes

Hi Jysoe77!
Welcome to the site.

As ideas of some field that ideas from me you can wearā€¦(I mean imbued item dog tag)
Nzt 48 (movie limitless)
A muscle building field
A hair growth field.
A become kid again (enthusiasm like then the ecstasy of childhood)
Keep up.the good work enlighted states !