The Rhinoplasty NFT [Public Group]

512bc444b4ffbe2103bbc075b5d88856c5a1d613_2_366x500

The average cost of a rhinoplasty is usually 4,800$-5,200$, we were able to get one for 275$!

All benefits are smartly targeted so if you don’t want it you will not get it.

• Balanced, proportional and perfectly symmetrical nose
  • All processes involved in nose straightener
  • Remove all insecurities about your nose
  • Nose one-third of overall face height
  • Remove cartilage on nose tip if desired (remove bulbous appearance if desired)
  • Make nose equal to the middle fifth of the face (reduce or increase width of nose if desired)
  • Optional high or low nose bridge
  • Specific benefits:
    *A nose length that is 0.67x midfacial height
    *A straight dorsum or a straight dorsum that reduces approximately 2mm below the tip of the nose.
    *The projection of the nose measured from the alar crease is 0.55-0.60 of the nasal dorsal length.
    *A nasolabial angle of 95-115 degrees in women & 90-95 degrees in men.
    *The angle the nose makes with the forehead (the nasofrontal angle) is within 115-130 degrees. In general, more obtuse angles look better on women and more acute ones on men.
    *The columella show should be 2-4mm. This refers to how much of the inner lining of the nostrils are visible on the profile view
  • Have a smooth dorsal hump (remove nose bumps)
  • Nose tip: Straight nasolabial angle for males , Slight ‘ski slope’ for females
  • Smart Nose Changer (similar to smart hair texture stylist): With the addition of the measurements above, this smart field will let you think of your desired nose shape and it will work towards it
  • Sinus Drainage Field + Smart Skin Tightener to reduce swelling and inflammation in the nose
  • Cellular recapture of the nose to its pre-traumatic state, for those that have suffered a broken nose or any other physical damage (both internally and externally…like how the anti-aging field does a cellular capture to the age of 16-18)

Audio + Mandala

38 Likes

Original image:

20 Likes

Congrats! I’m looking forward to any before and after photos! Enjoy :blush:

13 Likes

Incredible! I got it 4 hours ago! Since I received it, the pressure is strong on my nose permanently during all this time! I feel really amazing!!! Everyone welcome to this powerful NFT!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

@RobbyHa when the NFT hit my wallet I felt major pressure being exerted/relieved from my left eye and upper forehead…I’ve had pretty brutal nasal issues as a result of a few sports injuries…I could instantly feel my nasal bone being recentered/shifting back into proper alignment.

For the first time in I can’t remember how long, I can actually take a nice deep breathe and enjoy it. As the artwork illustrates, our Captain is literally moving mountains with this one!!!

12 Likes

Only one way to find out :)

Everything listed in the description were the groups main focal points + Captain’s secret sauce

7 Likes

Is the audio only 1:56 long?

2 Likes

can this NFT still be bought ?

2 Likes

Where to buy the NFTs

3 Likes

Hey you guys, hopefully it’s ok I’m asking my question on this thread…
(if not, were should I post this question?)

What are the chances of a private limited NFT becoming a Public release on Gumroad?
for example, if many people are interested in the Rhinoplasty audio - is it possible? will Sapien consider it?

4 Likes

@Sapphire I would suggest messaging @Josh
He is currently offering this NFT (audio included) at a very generous price

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing it to my attention (:
I would have loved to purchase it, but I am not familiar with NFTs, wallets, crypto etc… it’s too complicated for me…
this is why I prefer audios from Gumroad/Sapien’s site

2 Likes

Everything is available to you if you would like to learn :)

Dream was also kind enough to offer this FREE audio available for all, in case you are unfamiliar with it.

5 Likes

Ohh that’s great, I’ll check it out - might find the courage to finally understand NFTs :blush:

I actually have Face Sculptor, which from my understanding includes this one (:

Thanks again :heart:

6 Likes

Yes

Feed back please

2 Likes

Hi, Last year, I had rhinoplasty surgery. Really, I should state that my decision to seek rhinoplasty was the best one. Since a few years ago, I’ve been bothered by the shape of my nose, and more recently, I’ve started having frequent breathing problems. Despite seeing a doctor about my breathing problems, the treatment was only a band-aid. I made the decision to seek rhinoplasty surgery at that point. The procedure went fairly well, despite my initial reluctance and concerns about the outcome. I was able to see the genuine results and have my respiratory problems addressed within a few months. The best option, in my opinion, is rhinoplasty.

1 Like

Nice. This is great for someone who has fractured or broken their nose. Now, one for the Eyes would be great. For example, my right eye became bulgy, asymmetrical, and constantly burning, irritated, itchy, and red after I was hit in my right eye and and nose about 1 year ago. Nvm, I see that there is a Vision Of Clarity. Can’t wait when I can afford these 2 audios

3 Likes

Anyone from the og group, can send me the audio link from the “claim your digital collectible” or “your downloads are ready” email message (delivery.shopify or thesapienshop) ?
I can send proof.

Hello, do i ask for this in the buying/selling thread or is there a website owned by sapien i can buy this from?