The Ring of Gyges: Mystical Influence and Invisibility

Do you think it’s because of field.

All I can say is reread my posts; the answer to your questions are there. Last I’ll say on the topic is that no field will make you a successful trader if you don’t gain the fundamental knowledge and put in the work for it.

3 Likes

The Guild productions are AMAZING!

Go Guild @Rosechalice

Honored to be part of this Guild …

Every guild field so far has been a resounding success …

12 Likes

Beloved @Maoshan_Wanderer
I wonder what field you could lead us to study/propose?

4 Likes

I’ve proposed one field to Cap…

Chandi Kavacham - The Armor of Chandi.

Kavacha means an Armor. Its purpose is to protect and defend the practitioner from all forms of attacks - physical, mental, spiritual and supernatural. One of the main limbs of deity work, it includes a combination of sacred verses that invoke different mantras or deities to build an impenetrable barrier of astral protection over one’s physical and energy bodies.

Additionally, it energizes every organ, cell and thought with the invoked deities by integrating awareness of different limbs with the conscious will to invoke these divine energies in specific limbs of the body.

The Kavacha of Chandi (also called Chaṇḍīkā or Durgā) is one of the most potent and revered sacred armors invoked for hundreds of years. It was revealed by the immortal sage Mārkanḍēya and is an integral part of Chandi/Shatachandi ritual.

It invokes:

• The nine forms of Durga (Shailaputrī, Brahmacāriṇī, Chandraghaṇṭā, Kūṣmāṇḍā, Skandamātā, Kātyāyanī, Kālarātri, Mahāgāurī, Siddhidātrī)
  • The Saptamātr̥kā goddesses (Brāhmī, Māhēśvarī, Vaiṣṇavī, Kaumārī, Vārāhī, Aindrī, Chāmuṇḍā)
  • A set of 108 goddesses invoked to protect every limb, Chakra, meridian, house, property, family and every aspect of human life imaginable

The effects of this Armor include:

• Protection from all negative entities - internal and external
  • Protection and clearing of evil spells, black magic and harmful intentions
  • Protection from sprits and demonic entities or humans and animals bearing harmful intent
  • Luck, Abundance, Prosperity and Success in all ventures
  • Increased Vibration and Divinization of every cell due to presence of various Goddesses within the limbs
32 Likes

Not sure if this fits our guild theme? :slight_smile:

This is weaving an armor of deities in and out with each goddess conferring a specific blessing. And placing these specific goddesses in specific organs as guardians and divinizing the whole body - mind complex.

19 Likes

Goddesses are magical, are they not? :woman_mage: :mage:

10 Likes

Ofcourse they are :+1:

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks for proposing this @Maoshan_Wanderer . I hope Dream takes this one on and creates it. It would be an insta buy. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Divine thanks for proposing this powerful creation :pray: :sparkles:
Always admire your insights and wisdom … :pray:
It’s a great thought to integrate traditional and invincible mantras/kavacham into these evolving works. So grateful :innocent:

4 Likes

Ring of Gyges Review:

• Confidence boost, the daily grind is always there and now I’m more confident in my ability to go the extra step
  • Manifestation Power is much more immense, always feels as if I’m once step closer to my goals
  • Magnetic Aura: Everyone around me is always looking at me, and thinks of me highly, whether it’s in the work situation or at home around family or friends
  • Anxiety is completely removed, feeling much more relaxed and mentally straight
  • Intuition is as sharp as it can ever be, as mentioned before, it always seems as if I know what steps to take next to complete my goals
16 Likes

This one is underrated to say the least, it’s like the all in one field, this can replace a lot of fields I’ve noticed

11 Likes

im confused. it says it gives u a magnetic aura and people look at you

so where does the invisibility aspect fit in? Im assuming its turned on and off? Or could some1 confirm please

thanks 🫡

1 Like

It’s mentioned at the top of the thread by Rose

3 Likes

Woops

thanks lol

1 Like

Bro You still Making profits with this field?

I am still making profits with what I believe this field helped me with, yes.

1 Like

Are you getting any Insight before making a trade or any glimpse of Future outcome? Glad to know you are making profits. Btw I too trade and I’m making Significant profits as well without any fields.

1 Like

Nice. Haven’t noticed glimpses of future outcomes yet. Trading success also inherently develops intuition about when to take a trade, so hard to tell what’s from a field, but Koritsudo could also be helping me with that. Let’s take any more trading discussions private.

2 Likes

Mystical Insights:

Intuitive Guidance: Heightens your intuition, making you more attuned to subtle signs and messages from the universe.

I navigate the world through intuition. It’s been with me for as long as I can remember. I’m sure there are quite a few of my mates in the Esoteric Arts Guild that can easily relate. But maybe not everyone is like that. It’s funny how we gradually realize that not everyone processes the way we do. And then it becomes interesting to explore how others see the world.

Exploring the Ring of Gyges: Intuitive Pattern Recognition

When experimenting with the Ring of Gyges, you’ll notice an evolution of your intuition as it gradually becomes an intrinsic part of your daily life. Here are a few ways:

Heightened Awareness and Synchronicities

One of the first signs that your intuition is sharpening/deepening is an increased awareness of synchronicities - meaningful coincidences that seem to guide you along a path. As the Ring enhances your intuitive pattern recognition, you’ll start noticing these patterns in everyday events, things that seem too perfectly aligned to be mere chance. Maybe you’ve noticed these synchronicities (or others):

Unexpected Encounters: Running into people or information precisely when you need them, as if the universe is orchestrating events to provide you with the answers or opportunities you seek.
Repetitive Symbols and Signs: Seeing recurring numbers (I’ve seen people on the forum refer to these as “angel numbers”), symbols, or themes in various aspects of your life. These patterns act as signposts, guiding you to pay attention to certain areas or decisions. Some have even used them for divination!
Intuitive Nudges: Feeling subtle pushes or gut feelings that urge you to take a particular action or avoid certain situations. These nudges become more pronounced and easier to recognize as your intuition grows.

Enhanced Perception and Decision-Making

As the Ring amplifies your intuitive faculties, you’ll begin to perceive more than just the physical aspects of situations - you start to sense underlying energies and motives, giving you an edge in decision-making. Here’s how this enhanced perception might manifest.

Reading Energies: You become attuned to the energetic frequencies of people and places. This means you can walk into a room and immediately sense the atmosphere, or meet someone and intuitively understand their intentions.
Effortless Clarity: Decisions that once seemed complex now appear straightforward. The more you trust and act on your intuition, the clearer and more confident you become in your choices.
Rapid Insights: You’ll experience moments of sudden clarity where solutions to problems or insights about situations just ‘pop’ into your mind. This is your intuition synthesizing information beyond your conscious awareness, offering you guidance in a flash.

Strengthening Intuitive Trust

One of the most significant aspects of developing your intuition through the Ring is learning to trust it. Initially, you might question whether these intuitive feelings are real or just wishful thinking. However, as you continue using the Ring, you’ll notice:

Consistent Accuracy: The more you act on your intuitive impulses, the more you’ll realize their accuracy. You’ll see that when you follow your gut feelings, things tend to work out in your favor more often than not.
Building Confidence: Each successful outcome bolsters your confidence in your intuitive abilities. You start to rely on this inner guidance as a valuable tool, trusting that it will lead you in the right direction.
Integration into Daily Life: Intuition becomes second nature, a seamless part of your decision-making process. It’s no longer about second-guessing; instead, it’s about feeling guided and supported in every action you take.

As you begin to explore the various opportunities that the Ring of Gyges offers, feel free to share here. Sometimes it takes unpacking of a field to appreciate what mysteries can be revealed and embellished.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

8 Likes