The Sapien Medicine forum is evolving

I hope so, I literally said it

I didn’t say it was desirable. I said it was relatively easy to get back. Still extra efforts and I don’t have to, since it’s Sapien Med.

But if it happened, so what ? It’s just words.

Not everything is the Bible or the 5 Shaolin texts.
People are still gonna ask the same questions no matter how many times I reply and I’ll keep replying.

You are saying some strange things IMO

“Sapien Medicine’s Brain guild”, say the full name and it becomes obvious why we’re staying :slight_smile:

I get it. You’re upset.
That doesn’t make the logic good or the words wiser.

That’s your conclusion ?

Good good.

Thank you for the feedback

1 Like

I’m replying to your view. Which I understood as iteration, and pruning. Removing the old, writing on it again, and having better discussions, content, thinking on the same ideas or repeated questions. A new brain guild will seem more focused and sophisticated than the previous brain guild discussions.

Its not anything different from what I understood as your view.
But in this case, it’s within the context of what you have connected with. But as mentioned, no need since its Sapien Medicine, and that was the whole point in the evolution.

Forum members had some very good discussions, which they valued, and were deleted. Your decision was acted upon without any empathy for that. Hence it “wasn’t a big deal for you,” but the comments above, express otherwise.

My intention is clarity, and openness in communication, along with better understanding all of one another.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand why every convo is precious and a gem too good to be lost.

That’s what happens by default talking to people face to face. Doesn’t mean it sucks.

I’m trying real hard not to get sarcastic here. But it’s getting harder.

I had noticed the reaction. Believe it or not, I was there from the first minutes. I stayed here for a while monitoring and engaging.

I did notice, at least I think I noticed, maybe, that some people didn’t like my decision. I think so, it makes sense at least.

Edit: yeah, this answer wasn’t great.

I understand you guys aren’t happy. But I get tagged, it’s been 2 day, non-stop.

Yeah, you’re not happy. Move on. Not coming back.
That’s life.

We’re all connected. Each one of us has feelings and we react/respond to the decisions of another. Our feelings and their expression is an important communication. Signals where each of is at and maybe a little bit of why.

With a little bit of dialogue we can get a sense of how one another sees and feels about a decision, that would affect everyone involved.
I’m not sure if anyone actually opposed the removal of third-parties, just how it was carried out.

But I feel you too Dr Manhattan. I know it hasn’t been easy, it is the repercussions of such actions.

The forum is changing, and I feel/see that is has been moving along according to your agenda. Initially with the security and trust, which may have been good in the beginning, but the system is becoming more insular and somewhat autocratic. You and I have done plenty of exchanges already, and the signs are visible for anyone who cares to see them.

I’m going to stop commenting or asking questions regarding some of your decisions/actions. Its not my forum, and I don’t speak for anyone, even if I may sense some of their emotions. However things continue will be up to you and anyone else who decides what they value in experience here.

I’m sorry for any hurt that I have caused you. My role and whatever I may have been perceived as here is coming to a close. For me its not about the emotional state, but what aligns to well being.

4 Likes

I was clear I said, you guys can keep venting here, but it’s not gonna change anything, there is no going back. So I told you guys, you don’t need to keep telling personally for days.

Vent here, use some emotional release-type fields and we’ll move on.

You didn’t hurt me.

Just you can stop telling me about it. I got it, many people repeating the same things. Yeah, I got it.

You guys have this idea, like I’m the king of the forum and I just push my will.
I’ll take that as a compliment.

Your dissatisfaction has been noted. I am well aware of how you feel and others too.

I’m sure some of you must think I’m cold or ruthless or whatever… you should, I am !

You mentioned it was happy and good in the beginning, not for the scammers. They didn’t like it.
It had been going on for 2 years, they kept scamming and nothing was being done about it.

I didn’t think, “oh poor scammers, they live in third world countries where they work harder than most to earn 1/4th of what users from the first world earn. Maybe they use that money on their mother’s health”.

I came with the badge, the rules and verifications, locked the thread for new users. Today if you follow the rules, you’re virtually never gonna get scammed. It took what 2 month after we became mod ?

All the people who used to bully others and had a long list of warning on their profiles and still kept doing it, getting away with some hippie talk and a slap on the wrist.

I didn’t negotiate with them. I didn’t say
"Well, they have some kind of childhood trauma they are projecting onto others. So somehow it’s ok."They got removed.

Other problems got fixed too.

Many people didn’t like the existing dynamic, Dream didn’t like it either. The whole thing got sorted out fast and many people are satisfied with the end result. New users won’t mind either.

I’m not enjoying it, I’m not sad about it, I’m doing a job, I have a badge (for a reason) and I use it. Dream is backing me up on this. You don’t like the way it was done. Ok, I got it. You are entitled to your feelings. I heard you.

I heard you.

You guys aren’t gonna guilt trip me with an extra 10-20-100 replies. It’s just not gonna work.

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Guilds category

There are no complaints against you and there cannot be any. It’s just that events unfolded so abruptly that many were confused. Moreover, there didn’t seem to be any criticism towards third-party creators (from the Forum Administration). In any case, I apologize if I was harsh.

6 Likes

For those who are complaining about removing third party vendors and about so called very valuable information for you.please listen if the knowledge was very valuable to you in the first place you should have taken the screenshot at that moment and now that’s a very valuable lessons for us all that the useful informations should be saved somewhere else.and please don’t revolt against the most amazing master.i am telling you. you won’t be anywhere without him please admit it.and pu and other creators can’t match dream level for now.dream has already covered all the topics required by average to advanced human.and I have seen their and listen to their audios in bigger pattern they were of no use.as I said dream covered all the topics.and dream is my master and I literally can’t digest who revolt against him…thank you so much❤️.and my last take some people in this forum forum have very bad ego.they think they know so much.sprituality begins with unlearning.

3 Likes

if those third parties have cared for their followers they should have notified them at least or proceeded to make their own forums, but they didn’t do so if you think that its forum moderator duty, you’re totally wrong, the forum moderator informed the third parties. so i find this is enough as the customer of the third parties is the responsibility of the third parties and not moderators.
the moderators are to make announcements about sapien medicine only.

sorry but i had to make my point i as see that everyone judged the moderators policies.

1 Like

May be a new rule - venting is allowed for 48 hours and get creative in venting without saying the same thing that has already been said. It is not healthy for anyone to be on either side of venting for days.

2 Likes

Excuse my sense of humor :no_mouth:, but have to borrow from South Park, and ask is the horse dead yet? or can it be detoured to the vent thread yet?

dead horse

7 Likes

There he is…beating that dead horse!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Love Southpark.

1 Like

Gosh close this thread and burn it with fire :joy:.

9 Likes

We don’t want to lose knowledge.

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl::skull::skull:

Shi got me dying that’s hilarious mannn

4 Likes

I can’t even be mad at that.
Well played sir :clap:t3: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes
3 Likes

rofl @ @Powren When I read his reply I simultaneously thought this is the song that never ends, the wheels on the bus go round and round, AND the never ending stoRRY bada dah dah duh dah da

2 Likes

It is a great song though :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

For posterity.

1 Like