The Sapien Medicine forum is evolving

Hi everyone,

For years, Sapien Medicine has allowed third party vendors and brands not related in any way to Sapien Medicine to grow their businesses on its forum completely free of charge with no volume restriction nor reprimands for offering overlapping services after Sapien’s initial releases. Many of these third parties have grown substantially over this long period they’ve spent on our platform without sharing any concrete benefits to Sapien Medicine in return. While this open approach has fostered a diverse range of discussions, it has also brought some additional costs, (not just economic) for years.

All of this is not compatible with our vision for a more coherent, immersive and exclusive user experience on the Sapien Medicine forum. It is time for these to fly on their own. You are free to contact these third parties on their own websites, emails etc. It not that difficult to do :slight_smile:

The dedicated categories installed for them have been removed.

Stay tuned for future announcements.
Seriously, it should be interesting.

62 Likes

Wait, so you have simply deleted all their threads and conversations?

I hope not, because this would be a major loss of knowledge and wisdom.

:fearful:

16 Likes

Yes, I did as it was mentioned to them in advance.

But what about the forum users?

I think many would have wanted to make backups?!?!

21 Likes

Your dissatisfaction has been noted.

1 Like

Can you guys please restore these threads for a few more days, so that people can make backup’s of the info that is important for them?

19 Likes

I’ll check and let you know.

But for now, let’s work on the assumption that it’s gone forever.

1 Like

We can’t recover content from a delete category.
So that’s not going to happen.

I figure you guys can react here.
But then, it should go to the venting thread.

That was fast, lol, was writing a goodbye post for PU, he’s helped me a lot, but they were removed in meantime. Perhaps like 2 days for us members to make back-ups would be considerate.

14 Likes

Hey,
Please refer to my reply above to Jaaj

1 Like

You could have moved those to ’ discussion on other creators thread ’

13 Likes

Doctor, this wasn’t fair.

So I challenge you in front of everyone.

This made me angry.
I have to take action.

So

I challenge you to a chess tournament. :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Im also very much looking forward to the concepts of guilds being developed on this forum

I think it’ll be cool

4 Likes

Time to assuage the good people with a deeply discounted sale :wink:

3 Likes

A sale is going on right now btw

2 Likes

Or cool off and let community prepare for Black Friday :slightly_smiling_face:, sales aren’t special if they are constant, otherwise it’s Udemy, if not average supermarket chain.

2 Likes

Whose decision was it exactly to delete everything without any pre-warning?

7 Likes

I think there’s still a chance of recovering from safety website backups. (if they’re being used)

7 Likes