The Scholar NFT

maybe man but im just gonna give my testomonial

i literally dont even use this or play this its just in my wallet but these past few months ive had such a massive thirst to learn stuff , ive been reading on so much its crazy

this is coming from a guy whos failed all his exams, abused drugs etc so never really used my brain that often but since ive had this i just wanna read books, learn skills

13 Likes

Wow happy for you, so I guess there’s some type of link between the fields in the wallet and the possessor? Really cool

3 Likes

That’s precisely the case.
Your NFTs are in your wallet, your subconscious knows you are the owner, hence you have full access

4 Likes

anyone else having issues opening the link??

2 Likes

@clau Yes, I wish to buy this too, maybe we can request moderators to fix this? @moderators Can you please help, I wish to get this so that I can learn a few courses that I am really keen about but I just can’t seem to develop interest in studies, hoping this would help.

2 Likes

@clau @lonewolf
The site has closed down months ago.

Try your luck and find it at the buy/sell thread instead.

There is ↓

4 Likes

oh, but I believe there were over 2200 copies of the scholar NFT, so hoping @Dreamweaver would consider uploading to the sapien shop so we can buy?

2 Likes

thank you so much for the suggestion, I saved up for the prestige & grandeur for now, which I am gonna get in a few hours, the productivity powerhouse is out of my budget as of the moment hence I wanted to get the scholar.

1 Like

u could try proactive brain, its 35 dollars

3 Likes

I have that already but it just gives me a surge of energy and pushes me to do things but it really hasn’t help me focus on studies or help me develop interest.

4 Likes

Exactly.
The only way to obtain this NFT is via the NFT buying/selling thread

2 Likes

thank you.

2 Likes

I bought the yesterday from NFT buying/selling thread for about 40 dollars :woman_shrugging:t2: lol

4 Likes

Did you get it? I didnt know this one had an audio added.

Lol i do have it.

3 Likes

Got the audio now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Could someone be so kind as to send me the audio, please? I got it originally from Soundweave but did not notice that it got audio over time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind soul who sent me the audio. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any review of long term usage?

2 Likes

can someone send me the audio please.

1 Like

DM’d you

2 Likes