The Scholar NFT

The Scholar archetype tends to have a natural affinity for information, logic, and learning. The greatest friend of the student. Become the scholar and get to researching !

67 Likes

Bro their is no way their is just no way.

I was legit been thinking of making an NFT called The stoic but i guess this covers it. I wanted to cover one for Logic and philosophy and knight mindset.

great timing i was going to get the aura NFT.

Thank you Dream.

Wonder why their is a sword tho?

14 Likes

Been stuck at video games rank and I’m so interested in ranking up, this is so cheap as well. Gonna try

6 Likes

What game if u dont mind me asking?

3 Likes

Valorant bro

4 Likes

Excellent concept!

5 Likes

And so cheap! Much love Captain Dreamweaver!

6 Likes

The pen is mightier than the sword, its a pensword

you know?
no?
pen

the nib and the sword point?

60 Likes

The Scholar Archetype

“Scholars are intellectuals that pay attention to fine details. They spend a lot of time in their mind investigating and exploring new ideas. They usually like to pair their findings with data that can back it up. Scholars are very orderly in their thought processes.”

Oh boy am going to love this one.

Am guessing by your comment this helps with essay writing. Because Scholars have to move people with their words and convince them of their arugment.

23 Likes

This is another tool in my box towards creating my (spiritual/philosophical/scientific/political) channel. Appreciate it, Captain. Now I have to bring myself to buy The Merry Maker.

8 Likes

yooo

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: So true! People who can write well are deadly! :dizzy:

9 Likes

2,200 copies incase anyone was wondering.

25 Likes

Remind me of a video I seen about Jordan Peterson

6 Likes

Yesterday, I was thinking back to my university days and once had something of an aspiration to become a professor. The synchronicities are there for sure.

6 Likes

With these sexy prices, i am trying to find a reason not to buy it. My guess is there is none

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer definitely doesn’t need this. It’s probably made with his consciousness. :smiley:

7 Likes

Haha I still got it for my Nephew lol, he is my newest project lol

29 Likes

Haha he is lucky!

5 Likes

Just for 24 dollar? Makes me kinda feel guilty lol
Should have been at least 40 or something even if bare minimum for this one. Just sayin.

5 Likes