The Scholar NFT

Captain making it hard to focus on NFTs we already have, with these OP topica and low prices👌.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: same here.

Dude has a bright magical future ahead of him.

4 Likes

Wait until he sells a legendary or even mythic field with 70-80 dollar lol. (Hope not) Knowing captain it’s a possibility. But speaking of that it’s been very long time we didn’t have any of those.

2 Likes

Ideas change the world, particularly when they are written. The Romans built buildings, and the Romans and buildings are both gone. The jews wrote a book, and they are still here, and so is the book. Turns out the words may well last longer than stone and have more impact than whole empires.

11 Likes

The power of the Word, the Logos, is the power of creation.

7 Likes

Does it help in becoming a better writer, and entertaining multiple thoughts without accepting them in analysis?

4 Likes

Oh Captain does that often. A lot of very complex and life-changing fields are made free on purpose, especially the ones he thinks humanity needs most. We often do not realize the importance of such fields because sometimes there is a tendency to associate price alone with value :slight_smile:

50 Likes

Yap. Price doesn’t define fields. Ojas in dreamseeds is a good example. Was just implying how he does that like no big deal. To the point where extremely high tire fields are even sold at extreme low price. (Like this one for example)

17 Likes

Yeah! Mana Circuits is another great example.

10 Likes

Actually all fields are. Cancer and aids one are the best ones imo cuz nothing is more important than saving life.

9 Likes

Oh for sure! He never charges for medical treatments (only sometimes for specialized fields). It’s a beautiful thing. True service!

20 Likes

I became an art collector at this point lol

24 Likes

I feel the same way! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

If you dont mind me asking.

Did u set up a wallet for him and just gave it to him or did u have him set up the wallet?

5 Likes

Thanks, I just bought it.
I will try it.

4 Likes

I think this one is made for keeping eye on highschool/college students. So price is more affordable.

5 Likes

how can this help to be a better programmer or problem solver @Captain_Nemo ?

3 Likes

I suppose with any scholar seeking knowledge with that zeal and drive, will un earth something.

You would have to extend your logic to see how it will influence the mechanisms that run a programmer or problem solver mindset.
I learnt c++ and machine code back in the day.
I would say they work a bit differently in ‘application’ like one explains what to do and when the other just says directly what to do.

So i mean it can even be constrained to how a language works, just apply some good sense and logic.

43 Likes

The world revolves around x86 , you probably still remember some machine code right Dream :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I make fields man
dunno nuttin else really lol.

34 Likes