The Scholar NFT

Except making unique dope tracks and art, plays different instruments on top of thatšŸ‘Œ. And this is as far as we knowšŸ‘€
Dont sell urself short man

16 Likes

:joy: you know how to be funny too

10 Likes

You once did šŸ„²

1 Like

I bought it precisely for that reason, with so many technologies coming out itā€™s good to have some help.

3 Likes

Am I missing something

I had thought this is for logic, writing and overall smarter.

1 Like

Zenoā€™s paradox of knowledge. Lol.

3 Likes

If I lack that drive to study and practice new technologies or languages. I hope to achieve with that nft.
By knowing and knowing languages I think it would make a significant leap to have more mastery.

4 Likes

I think this good for working too.
I will try tomorrow in my job (programming)

5 Likes

Just bought it.
knowledge of new technologies are such a complication for me. Hope it eases my learning difficulties.

15 Likes

I made him set up the wallet, just to be sure the NFT works for him. I just paid for the NFT, and then made him claim the NFT into this wallet.

12 Likes

I believe we all will be learners for the whole lifeā€¦ Everything is changing so fast all the time. We need quite often to learn new skills at work, change careers, jobsā€¦

So, does this one help everyone in that sense or itĀ“s just for young people studying at university or college? Thanks!

7 Likes

It infuses u with Scholar archetype,so everyonešŸ‘Œ

14 Likes

I wonder if this field can help us with searching better through google. I hate spending hours searching for something trying various iteration if the search term to please the algorithm

5 Likes

Ok guys so this will be my first ever NFT! How can I get this started or how can I ensure that it works, like do I have to open some wallet or something?

Would appreciate any insight as this is my first time, hope you stay patient with me :slightly_smiling_face:

Plus for 24 canā€™t beat this, on a journey to become the best cybersecurity engineer possible, I think this can help me a LOT with the quick learning of new tools/exploits/vulnerabilities/etc

15 Likes

You are welcome to adopt me as your older, crankier nephew and next new project.

16 Likes

Does this help in learning difficult languages as chinese or russian?

Would this one make you smarter and more intelligent in life in general, businessā€¦?

4 Likes

Wonder is there any sub field in this to enhance the brain in learning? (Similar question to @Matty)

3 Likes

Archetypes are deep things. It may not work directly on your brain like the Cognitive Enhancement Tag but itā€™s hitting you at a more foundational level.

Changing the soulā€™s personality by embracing an Archetype will inevitably have impact on the neural map.

23 Likes

Do you think it may be a little bit supressing other archetypes to better enforce this particular archetype?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think archetypes work that way. More like your focus may be diverted. Your attention would be divided if you were conversing with several friends in a room at once. Rather than just one friend. But even then, you can do quite a bit of conversing with a few at once.

9 Likes