The Scholar NFT

Got this today. Printed the mandala and listened to the audio 1x, I can feel the scholar archetype nudging me to learn. Like it keeps pushing me to get up and learn something new or ponder about certain things.

The urge to learn is growing stronger by the minute. Love this.

8 Likes

can someone please send me the audio?

1 Like

fatto

2 Likes

1 Like

Time to become a student again :muscle::face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Iā€™d say this and plasma brain is good combo. I looped both for several times and my perception became engaging. I was wired. watching YouTube videos was really engaging. I love it!

I have not used them for study yet, but I just want to enjoy my new found visual sense.

:eye:

While I just sold Angelic Intercession + but I will definitely keep this one.

10 Likes

It really does make everything seem fun and engaging. I donā€™t listen to the audio but I have the mandala with me all the time. I canā€™t believe I find math so interesting. I even started to pick up on new topics that I deemed to be too boring in the past.

I literally just spent 2 hours watching documentaries just for the sake of learning. No stress when learning which is key. I used to always feel stressed or overburdened when learning. This is peak learning right here.

I think one of the reason why I struggled with using Blueprint of Learning or Supreme Omniscience in the past was just dealing with various concepts stacked in one field.

Listening to scholar alone feels massaging to the brain haha.

14 Likes

@InfiniteWisdom
This field is gold for only $19.40 (until April 10th) :partying_face:

5 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œhardā€ to feel stressed out when you are learning when it is so fun and interesting for you. The affinity to learn is key to success. We have bunch of brain fields, yet whatā€™s the point of using it if we are not engaging in learning? The scholar is the missing piece to the puzzle.

12 Likes

I had this and Power of Numbers sitting next to the computer; while doing taxes. Letā€™s just say I was in a flow state and time was flying by so quickly!

It would be interesting to try learning a new type of math that way. Has anyone tried a similar combo for learning math?

9 Likes

Using scholar + any brain field is a killer combo. Iā€™m trying to save up money to buy all the brain fields at once.

11 Likes

I thought I gave a review about this a while back but I guess I didnā€™t. The scholar literally adds an extra layer to the brain fields. I canā€™t leave it out of a brain stack

11 Likes

Hello everyone

I have this NFT from Scholar NFT giveaway, can anyone send mp3 to me? Thank you

4 Likes

sent via PM

3 Likes

Thank you @Moonhaw

4 Likes

I Am Working on my PhD proposal, so Iā€™ve decided to purchase this guy, for sure it will help me

8 Likes

162/2200
Letā€™s goooooo

2 Likes

Which website and which wallet should I register to be able to purchase and use this?

1 Like
  1. The Sound Weave

2. Phantom (Solana)

3. You can buy from other users on the forum, this one goes for pretty cheap, donā€™t pay over 10.

2 Likes

Thank u,
Then, if i buy with other people in the forum, do i post in the official nft buying and selling post?

2 Likes