The Scholar NFT

Now I just happened to do the audio check at the time of the nft claim.

I did the same for the others I have but still no.
It would be a good idea to check for the others that have the claim mail.

5 Likes

Hi @Desiree could you please send me the aidio. I got the NFT through trade. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

please, can someone send me the audio?
i also have this nft
edit: i got it!

2 Likes

can somone send me the audio please

2 Likes

give-me-ten-dollars-eric-cartman

2 Likes

Lol, i own the NFT

1 Like

Everyone just check your email that you bought the NFT with

2 Likes

So? Is the tax for the favor lol

Joking ill send it bro

2 Likes

Could someone please send the audio? For some reason I didn’t receive any email from my mailbox.

2 Likes

Ill send it.

For future audios of old nfts.

We dont receive a new email. We have to find the email we got when we bought it and do the same process we did the first time once in your wallet it will say “get you bonus audio” download now and you click there and it takes you to a page to download

4 Likes

Can anyone DM me the audio too? Thanks in advance :relaxed:
Edit: got it!

2 Likes

Can someone DM me the audio. Unfortunately I never kept the emails, once I’ve claimed an NFT.

EDIT: All set, thanks.

2 Likes

done, whoever else needs just let me know.

5 Likes

What’s the difference between this and the blueprint of learning?

1 Like

done!

2 Likes

Can I also get the audio for this
Edit: have it now thanks

2 Likes

done

1 Like

Lol, how did I miss this. Based on the comments, it should revamp the desire to study again, making it fun to learn. Keyword “fun”, if studying becomes a lengthy process that becomes boring, it drives away the desire to learn.

When I looked at the price, I was shocked haha. This is one of those gems that are supposed to be priced around $300 but ends up being cheap. Don’t sleep on this people.

6 Likes

i bought it, what should i expect? better memory, drive to study o learn everything really easily? 2/3 times a day is ok?

1 Like

The drive to learn.

5 Likes