The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

I have a difficult time remembering a lot of my past experiences. In addition, I have aphantasia. With all that in mind, would it be wise for me to join?

Thank you for creating this. Nice drip btw.

10 Likes

Definitely man, you don’t need to consciously remember those things.

Funny enough OM mentioned that aphantasia is something I’ll probably face and because of that I changed a few things. No worries as long as you can think about something and recall a feeling (any) you’ll be fine and will find benefit.

Thank you good sir!

9 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

giphy

15 Likes

Wow that’s a great idea and really interesting topics!

Unfortunately if the daily activities are in live stream I dont think I can be in, due working schedule, different time zone ecc…

3 Likes

It’s a once a week meeting and you do your practice plus posting on the thread at your own discretion :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Alright… Ready for round 2.

7 Likes

How was that pie @anon22855873?

2 Likes

So good :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I missed the part where that’s my problem :smirk:

Man @Angelgome, I’m watching your video now and your voice emanates pure masculine confidence! Kinda hard to focus on the actual content haha. But I will try my best!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haha managed to finish it. Hope to see many more enLAAAAAAghtened people here!

5 Likes

You hopping on the course bro? :slight_smile:

En-LAT-ment calls for you too!

Edit: Wait I think you did already, never mind, losing track of the people.

5 Likes

Haha already trying to become a super saiyan and studying uni stuff. Will add it to my contingency plan though :+1:

Huh? Don’t think I did.

Gotcha

2 Likes

Confused but I checked the list I have.

I’m sure you have 30 mins a day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ego says no. But I probably have time to do that and 5 other courses all while balancing university work, improving my spanish, morphic fields and the star exercise haha.

Btw, based on your accent, I’m guessing you have a slight hispanic influence?

5 Likes

I hear you, if you decide otherwise, we’ll be here or the possible round two of this after we settle the En-LAT-ment brigade haha

Soy Dominicano hermano :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will keep an eye out!

Que guay!
Seguro que la gente en este forum esta harto de oir esto pero yo soy indio pero me crie en inglaterra.

4 Likes

If that’s the case I can be in

7 Likes