The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

That newsletter is exactly it :slight_smile:

Should say your name in it. That more than enough.

Under the “Matching Gifts” picture, “Dear (name)”

1 Like

It only says my first name, hopefully that’s good, let me know. I swear I did it, lol. I will private message you the email. Thank you for setting this up.

3 Likes

I’m in!

7 Likes

I’m in!

5 Likes

If I missed anyone, it’s because you didn’t say the magic words! :rofl:

7 Likes

Nice of you to do this man :+1:

21 Likes

It can take several minutes to arrive

2 Likes

Hi,
When you write journal the results in the thread, you mean an open thread, like this one here?

3 Likes

Just giving back :wink:

Hope you’re well brother

4 Likes

The Journal will be all in this thread. Basically this will be a massive thread of stories and tips on the process. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m in!

8 Likes

Welcome Eddie!

3 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

8 Likes

I have got a surgical scar on perianal area, would that effect me to full fill the task ? because I can’t meditate, i feel little pain on backhead!

2 Likes

Would be irresponsible of me to say that you would be fine, I would personally suggest you heal first.

Running loops of Plasma Field, Cosmo Volt, and Grounding will help you recover much faster.

I’ll tell you what, you have a whole week to test that out, if by Jan 5th you feel better, consider joining us :slight_smile:

:raising_hand_man:t4: Personally have experienced physical healing doing that btw

6 Likes

I feel that block of third eye and pressure a couple of months already also the pain as well! But I’d like to join to your group but I’d like to still hear your honest opinion! If you think (after knowing that has been few months already) that I can join, I will, if not, I am ok! :heartbeat::pray:

2 Likes

Let’s focus on you feeling a little better so that it’s easier to meditate :slight_smile:

Let us know how it goes with that stack I gave you :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

‘Give a hug to Satan, that guy needs it’ :joy: oh my God you’re hilarious, I laughed out and I am keeping this as a memorable quote.

I’m in for this :facepunch:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: glad you enjoyed it!

When ready just PM me your receipt or email of the organization you chose :muscle:t4:

4 Likes