The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Definitely man, you don’t need to consciously remember those things.

Funny enough OM mentioned that aphantasia is something I’ll probably face and because of that I changed a few things. No worries as long as you can think about something and recall a feeling (any) you’ll be fine and will find benefit.

Thank you good sir!

9 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

giphy

15 Likes

Wow that’s a great idea and really interesting topics!

Unfortunately if the daily activities are in live stream I dont think I can be in, due working schedule, different time zone ecc…

3 Likes

It’s a once a week meeting and you do your practice plus posting on the thread at your own discretion :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Alright… Ready for round 2.

7 Likes

How was that pie @anon22855873?

2 Likes

So good :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I missed the part where that’s my problem :smirk:

Man @Angelgome, I’m watching your video now and your voice emanates pure masculine confidence! Kinda hard to focus on the actual content haha. But I will try my best!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haha managed to finish it. Hope to see many more enLAAAAAAghtened people here!

5 Likes

You hopping on the course bro? :slight_smile:

En-LAT-ment calls for you too!

Edit: Wait I think you did already, never mind, losing track of the people.

5 Likes

Haha already trying to become a super saiyan and studying uni stuff. Will add it to my contingency plan though :+1:

Huh? Don’t think I did.

Gotcha

2 Likes

Confused but I checked the list I have.

I’m sure you have 30 mins a day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ego says no. But I probably have time to do that and 5 other courses all while balancing university work, improving my spanish, morphic fields and the star exercise haha.

Btw, based on your accent, I’m guessing you have a slight hispanic influence?

5 Likes

I hear you, if you decide otherwise, we’ll be here or the possible round two of this after we settle the En-LAT-ment brigade haha

Soy Dominicano hermano :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will keep an eye out!

Que guay!
Seguro que la gente en este forum esta harto de oir esto pero yo soy indio pero me crie en inglaterra.

4 Likes

If that’s the case I can be in

7 Likes

Anyone having difficulty getting donation receipt emails from Archangel Ancient Tree Archive? I got newsletter request verification from them and an email asking me to check on company match but nothing verifying my actual donation. Thx in advance.

2 Likes