The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

Vibes Entry #1

Here’s to a strong start to week two!

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

• I have been doing cycles of Amygdala Healing (+Fear Release) since Saturday, including today (1/18). When the field first came out I listened somewhat consistently but moved on to other tracks because I couldn’t feel it working. My perception of this has changed since restarting since I am becoming more energy sensitive/aware due to the SEE protocol.

• During Saturday’s initial loop, ‘negative’ memories arose pertaining to a few people I worked with in lab settings during Undergrad. The memories themselves do not appear to consist of ‘fear’ in the traditional sense, but fear as an umbrella term encompassing unpleasant affective states. The amygdalae process all of these negative states including but not limited to fear, so understandably each listening thus far has induced a worse feeling than before I started.

• HPPv2 has been imperative to restoring my mood to at least baseline by the end of the second listen. It feels like more of an effective and hands-on approach to releasing the negativity dug, rather than sitting about passively. I’m looking forward to seeing the effect this has on general anxiety this week.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/Is it getting easier?

• I did my first round of the candle exercise yesterday for twenty minutes before bed last night, and the second round for fifteen minutes this morning. It has been a while since I’ve done any consistent meditative practice, so my mind was running like crazy. Most thoughts crept up the more intensely I tried to focus, some of which about what I was going to write in this entry.

• Specifically, I found having a soft gaze at the flame instrumental in maintaining focus at the chunks where I was purely ‘no mind’. I would often fall back on my breath as a secondary anchor/focal point at those intervals.

Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

• I also ran a handful of cycles on ‘Security’. When I first thought of security as a goal I thought solely of finances, but as suggested above security is a lot more convoluted than I first gave it credit for.

• From the initial HPPv2 releases/collapsing, security relates to how willing I am to be completely independent, how comfortable I feel with my current position, the ways I am generating income, and unfortunately how other people might perceive me (situation dependent). While I am secure in how I perceive myself, I occasionally get caught up in a false ‘security’ that I attribute to an ‘external’ world, despite having the knowledge of ‘as within, so without’.

• HPPv2 so far is much quicker and just as potent as what we worked on last week, but occasionally I get lost in feeling love and it goes on for as long as it wants.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

• After these tasks, especially the Amygdala Healing/Fear Release, I gave myself as much unconditional love and acceptance as I could muster. It really is a silver lining to all of the heavier work and emotion that is encountered. As far as giving it to myself throughout the day, random things have acted as cues, but I’d like to be more consistent with doing so.

• The past few days have been somewhat inconsistent with my energetic state, but fortunately now things feel to be more cohesive. I’m planning on doing more rounds of goal releasing and general HPPv2 self-love throughout the remainder of the day. Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

Vibes Entry #1

When Amygdala audio first came up out, I listened to this several times a day so a lot of my fears were released but looks like there are more underneath. I did 3 cycles today. Experienced blockages in my throat area which I was able to release.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?
1st try - Could only sit for 2 minutes because I was too distracted by my phone notifications which were on. Did HPPv2 on the distractions.
2nd try - Sat for 4 minutes only. Found it harder than meditating. Highly aware of all noises and my dog walking around.

Yes, did HPPv2 releasing on my Security goal. Felt a lump in my throat so kept doing HPPv2 until it cleared. Took a few cycles for it to finally clear up. I notice that I’m trying hard to identify the arising feeling vs. just blurting out a random word. Also felt like my skin was being lightly pricked by needles on my hands and arms.

Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yeah, I did, and have an overall a sense of calm and serenity

Anything else you wish to add…
I did this HPPv2 practice all weekend long and feel a lot lighter and less weighed down.

9 Likes

Vibes # 1

Did three cycles of Amygdala, at first I just relaxed and set the intention to just focus on the sounds of the Amygdala track, midway I could feel a lot of tension in my shoulders and a cold sensation in my stomach, it reminded me my fears of confined space especially when they are so dark and small, I just can’t move if I’m confronted with that situation… did a couple of cycles with it to release it, it cleared as my right-hand moved involuntarily and could feel a lot of energy movement in my back.

As the track is near to the end I hold the Love feeling a bit longer, I noticed around my chest I can feel sort of a pulsing magnetic sensation like a push and pull around the Heart Chakra. The same thing happens in my forehead in other days :man_shrugging: if I put the focus on it.

I have been enjoying doing the candle exercise so much that I managed to do 15 minutes, 4 cycles during the day. At the beginning of the routine, my mind tends to wander a few times but it seems to click the attention to focus the candle as soon I’m aware that I’m concentrating in my breath and intrusive thoughts, I can hold the focus a bit longer as I have been doing for around 2 weeks the practising evolves itself which is giving me benefits as memory and visual recalls, little details in dreams are way vivid.

I noticed it sets the mood for the exercises since there is less noise in the mind.

I like to finish it by closing my eyes for 2 to 3 minutes as it gives a lot of pulsing pressure and I just focus in the visuals that I get in my third eye… this happens yesterday, one-time geometric shapes with different patterns and colours to it, it was as if my eyes were open and could see fine details,

My goal is Body, the concepts started to appear as memories of me wanting it, but never found the willpower to go ahead, brought the feelings of already having it, seeing myself has if it happened and collapsed with the Love command, felt good… like the achievement happened with a smile of my face, gratitude poured in… Still much work to do in these wants.

Yes, sometimes I think I do too much lolol it’s all I could think in my head but the feeling comes from my chest and it expands, It makes me feel more in the present moment, more appreciation to my surroundings, little details and colours look vivid for a few seconds before my ego takes over. Was a calm day with a few judgmental thoughts but managed to clear up on the spot.

10 Likes

Smart move. I like the way you replicated manifestation from the “having” state.

2 Likes

Vibes Entry #1

• Yes. I did three cycles of amygdala and releasing. Some feelings of uneasiness arose. I HPPv2 those feelings. I felt really peaceful after the three cycles.

• Yes. I did about 15 minutes. I found the candle exercise to be a little bit challenging. First, I was indecisive on what part of the flame I should focus on. I ended up just focusing on the middle of the flame. Second, my eyes were straining from lightly gazing at the flame. I had no clue how to fix this problem, so I just persisted. Third, some thoughts would interrupt my focus from time to time, but I just kept turning my attention back to the flame.

• Yes. I ran a couple of cycles on my goal releasing. I was focusing on the goal of security. I mostly felt feelings of insecurity. It felt like I was asking myself am I good enough. While I HPPv2 the topic, I found it easier to focus on the feeling after saying the comment. The word I used was banana.

• Yes and yes. The physical sensations of love feel amazing. Overall, I am constantly in a good mood because I am constantly feeling the vibration of love.
7 Likes

VIdeo of the Day:

Troubleshoot/ Comments of the Day:

Good work on understanding that not everything will have a normal “human” way of understanding it. Just make sure that the word you’re saying is related to the specific feeling and not just to say something to say something. We FEEL the thing and say something ABOUT IT, very important.

Now you see the value of this. Imagine it as the gym for your thought control.

Exactly and keep rechecking from the top every day. Make sure that “Body” is completely clear and continue running it to the ground until absolutely NOTHING comes up at all. When there just let me know, consider yourself lucky if you do it in a few days.

To double up, ABOUT IT, remember it.

Do it man! 24/7 Loving being will only have loving conditions.

And I promise it’s only going to get even faster and deeper. This is still just around the beginning of everything…

You’re out of this round, you’ll have to wait for next round. I will not process you through Satori as it would be unfair or the people that worked diligently this past week. The instructions were very clear.

“Security” (Mind will naturally run), Feel what arises, HPPv2. Collapse into something like that :wink: Just do it diligently and you’ll see what happens in a few days. One thing will lead to the trail and the trail will have an end eventually. Make sure to check every day.

Unnecessary, follow the process. Silence your mind, Feel the Field, Feel what comes up, HPPv2. You’ll get better as you do the candle exercise, it’s there for a reason. I set the mechanics of a learning process with purpose no worries. A softer gaze solves the eye pain :slight_smile:

Hope is for beggars, release it. Make sure you’re running the exercise as instructed. “Relationships” (Let mind run), Feel, HPPv2. Let the topic develop as it wishes. Don’t add your ideas to it. Release your idea of “work is toxic”, you’re not a victim. Begin to practice the HPPv2 on the fly, do not let up.

Listen silently, Find feeling, Say comment, I love you (hold feeling). If you’re not doing that, you’re not doing it. Now you can begin to wonder why it’s hard to manifest what you wish, mind has to have a singleness of purpose :slight_smile: my actual minimum is 15 mins but I put it to 10 Mins to consider you guys. Make sure that the “random word” is ABOUT the feeling and not just a random word to say something.

As long as you’re collapsing everything that comes up by doing the process just keep them coming :slight_smile:. Yes you choose but enterity of the flame is my preference. Now you see what’s the effect of writing and then collapsing it. Keep running that concept (Security) all the way down this week! Get better at creating the vibration, you shouldn’t need to do anything physical to be able to feel it. Put it this way, if you need something outside yourself… You’re a victim.

“The candle gazing came in handy last night, the power went out during my exercise and this time I didn’t have to fumble around looking for my torch, I just sat there and continued gazing at my candle…Thank you for taking the time to teach us all how to heal ourselves.”

Reminds me of my days in Dominican Republic :joy: My pleasure!

Ah yes… nothing like pain to teach wisdom… other than that, your goal should be as directed in the course :slight_smile:

Most of your issues scream focus problems to me. You have to learn to completely silence your mind and pay attention to what you’re feeling inside to be able to get the effect of the field (When you’re fully clear you should feel like your whole body is vibrating the field itself) along being able to bring up a stronger Love vibration in. Put as much time as you can in the candle exercise. Keep running your goal completely down.

Just to make sure, the field is to be used as a trigger for things to come up. The HPPv2 in order for you to get the full effect requires full focus on the feeling that comes up, say something ABOUT IT, “I love you” hold that feeling collapse. If anything is being done in your mind and focus but that, yes you’re doing it wrong. Good observation on the effects of the goal releasing exercise! If you have (vibration), you will create conditions (Have possibilities), to Have it. Yes, you dictate how you feel, no one or anything else can do so.

Just make sure you’re doing it according to how it was taught, you have a tendency of not listening because you rather talk than lReview the lesson. Less is more, learn to discern what information would be helpful for yourself to review later and for your peers.

Listen silently (mind included) while focus on feeling and run the process with anything that pops up. As long as the topic puts you in your “root chakra” and not you dictate where it should start, it’s fine. The process is the same. Say the thing, feel the feeling, say something about it, Love to collapse. It’s not just say “I love you” review the lesson.

Honestly Pia, there’s not much that I have to say other than if you see that two days pass by and Amygdala doesn’t do much try All Anxiety field. Keep up the candle exercise and collpase the goal sheet all the way down and making sure by checking it for multiple days.

Relationships not love, you’re the source of love. I didn’t say anything about negative or positive :upside_down_face:

Feel the goal, comment, collapse. Let it morph as it wishes. You will get comments of all sorts what matters is finding all feelings and collapsing them, even “positive” feelings are heavy. Review the lesson.
If you say that’s how it works go for it :slight_smile: I only have my experience and the experience of dozens of people.

:wink: Now you tell the mind what to do and not the other way around. Keep going. Collapsing fully will take days, I promise, let it trail and release it all. ALL. I’m glad you’re seeing that “Love” is not a command with an instant reaction. Keep practicing this and giving yourself this as much as you can.

As long as you let everything go is fine, let it develop as it wishes. Silent mind, just feel, and do HPPv2 on anything that comes up. Most of your advancement will happen around mid week, put as much work in the focus exercise as you can everything else will intensify.

While focused on feeling but good job on collapsing the concern. Go deep on the Goal, it will take you a while to run it all the way down.

Good work. Pick one goal, learn what the process does to one and then you can do as you wish. Also love is not one of the concepts.

To clarify you have to collapse things as they arise in the listen. Enjoy the wave :slight_smile:

Great work!
It is harder than meditating you have to be active and allow other parts to be passive at the same time. Control your environment as much as possible (phone silent) and use the outside distractions to your advantage. If you focus goes to them, pull it back. The word is ABOUT the feeling, Feel, say something about IT.

:wink:
Do a 12 hour session is small bathroom breaks and let me know if that feels the same as what you’re doing :upside_down_face:

No comments, you’re doing great!

Now you see how important it is :wink:

Signs of what you need the most :slight_smile: You’re thinking too much or focusing on your headspace too much. Silence and feeling for the answer is the way. Say “Security”, silence mind, focus on what you’re feeling, and things will pop, HHPv2 no matter how subtle.

Isolate the exercises. That means you were relaxing which is great and part of keeping your focus :slight_smile:

The only comment I have for you is that keep going, listen to the message of the day and take heed of the comments and tips. You will morph at the end of the week.

Follow the method appropriately. Feel, Comment about it, Love. Never said to choose two :slight_smile: also the method is to say the concept, feel for the resistance, and HPPv2.

As long as you’re using the concept to find resistance and then let it morph naturally, you’re fine. Use all distractions to your advantage.

As long as you picked one of the three and are doing the process don’t worry about how it “should” look.

15 Likes

Vibes # 1

During the Amygdala cycles, I had emotions pop up almost instantly after I had cleared a previous feeling. My head also felt very heavy for a bit and I did feel some vibration around the feet. I had a little bit of mental noise throughout but I was able to take care of it pretty easily.

The candle exercise started out good but towards the last quarter of the exercise my mind was just done. My eyes never left the flame but my mind was feeding me thoughts like, “Please end soon” and “Blow out the flame” constantly at the end. Also, had a strong urge to look over the time as well but I didn’t do it. Was also dealing with the head pressure here as well, which made this a bit more difficult.

I decided on Security as my focus with the goal being money security. The main topic was collapsed pretty quickly and now I’m starting on the concepts. A lot of head pressure here as well and a bit of heart pressure to go along with it. The head pressure got to the point where I had to stop for a few minutes just to decompress on my own. I did feel a lot of hidden anger and hate as I was going through the cycles but I was able to collapse that very quickly as well.
Felt good about the session but still have a ways to go.

This was the hardest task for me. Keeping the focus for the length of time this task requires was a bit hard to do. Not really difficult by any means, but my mind just tends to wander after a certain point. It did make me feel more calm overall and in a happier state of mind.

Basically, need to work on focusing a lot but I still feel good after all was said and done.

10 Likes

Noted. Round 2 here I come!

I’m guessing this means bye bye comments. Man am I glad because that was exhausting to note down every single time I was doing a release :joy:

On second thought, I will leave it in there because it helps me revisit my train of thought.

5 Likes

Vibes #1

Yes. During the practice days I felt general tightness in my chest and hands. Today it started with that as well but then it turned into a different experience. The entire area around my shoulders and neck hurt and got really uptight. I focused on it and as a word “burden of life” popped up and I started releasing it. Now I feel really light like I put down a really heavy backpack. Left me a bit drained though

Yes. Today I had some progress being able of focus for a while. The 2 practice days were horrible though, only thinking about, when the 10 minutes are going to be over. Did some meditation before, but I haven’t done it the last couple of months. The 10 minutes still feel reaaaaaally long, but happy that my focus improved

Yes. I picked security as I felt the biggest resistance to it. Thinking of Security and doing HPP is harder for me than thinking of memories and personal thoughts. It felt less tangible, was hard to get a distinct feeling. So yesterday I said physical security (as I now am in a more dangerous country again and security is going to be a big issue the next years), that was more palpable for me. Today I switched to financial security as nothing came up any more with physical security. I had to do various cycles for financial security and tons of subtopics emerged. Lots of work ahead with this goal.

Yes, I did. For some reason though it felt harder then the last days to bring up the feeling of love out of nowhere. Am I supposed to focus on I thank you afterwards as well?
The last two days I was in such a good mood, that I could easily bring the feeling to the loving state. Overall I still feel good and content that today I progressed with some exercises.

Only joined the mass meditation on Saturday for about 15 minutes. But it was amazing! It was HPP v2 in turbo mode. Cant wait for the next one.

10 Likes

Vibes #1

-Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?

I did 3 cycles, first cycle was my first time ever hearing this audio; I could feel the vibrations moving, I was just amazed by the audio so all I could feel at the moment was a “wow, I really like this” effect and it felt good. 2nd cycle was slow to start because I was not keeping my mind quiet, but eventually a few childhood memories popped up and took me on a trip down memory lane, sad feelings, I released on them between 2nd and 3rd cycle. 3rd cycle was to really get everything out and checking of the work. Overall really calm and relaxed. I feel like something lifted off in the 3rd cycle (would this audio help during the goal release?)

-Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

The candle exercise was a little more challenging than I expected. At first I was thinking a lot, I had many thoughts just running thru my head about the exercise and how I was doing. Once I was able to silence my thoughts the flame seemed bigger and brighter; it started to move a lot almost as if it had a life of its own. Towards the end of the exercise I noticed I was dozing off but I kept trying to keep focus.

-Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?

I chose security of all the three Goals. In the beginning of my 1st cycle it was hard to feel it or bring up feeling of “I Love You”. The “I’m sorry” and “please forgive me” steps did make a difference but I know with practice I will to learn hppv2 and I’ll get better. As I tried to dive into the feeling I got a lot of visuals and sounds very easily. As I settled into it more I got a lot of resistance, doubts, fear and anxiety. I kept working at it and and eventually I felt this line shoot up within me and a explosion within my chest area. Afterwards it was easier to bring up the feeling of I love you as well as feel the goal on command.

On my 2nd cycle I was feeling joy, good feelings overall and my mind was blank. As I got into the 3rd cycle to check my work I got emotional, I released it until I was no longer able to feel the negative feeling.

-Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?

I forgot to end my tasks with giving my self love in the first few cycles of each task and I made sure to do it on the few last cycles. I did however give myself that feeling of love throughout the day and it felt amazing. I was being carried by the feeling all day like mini boosts of happiness. Everything seemed to flow thru the day with no effort. I also realized how many negative thoughts I feed into during the course of the day and now I’m able to stop them.

I’m still new to the audios and how they work. I did come across a brief explanation of how they work; that being said I tried the torsion field, plasma light and Schumann exercises. The torsion field was easy just thinking. Plasma Light was challenging as I kept losing focus on the feeling part and had to keep coming back to it. I really enjoyed the Schumann, I can see how each has its effects specially the Schumann for grounding.

9 Likes

Vibes Day 1

I listened to the audio and did the releasing. After the first release, I felt a lot of tightness in my heart chakra. I paused before moving on to the next release and felt the tightness around my heart expand and get much tighter. I struggled a lot to start the second release, but I managed to start the exercise again. After the exercise, I felt tired and even more so when compared to HPPV1.I had a tough time bringing up the love part after saying the arbitrary word, but I think I need more practice.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it?

At first it was tough to hold my focus on the candle. My mind seemed to want to focus on other things but the flame on the candle. My focus got better the further I went into the exercise.

Yes, I chose one on security and even if I struggled with the exercise at first the energy of the goal was felt a lot deeper. I struggle to start releasing again after the first release. Its as if my ego was trying to fight back and not wanting to change who I am. My entire body would vibrate to that given goal. It’s as if I had been listening to Abundance mindset audio for hours.

Yes, I did this throughout the day. I thought I was more easily able to let the love energy engulf my entire body. Felt a lot calmer and happier.

9 Likes

HPPv2: Vibes #1

I looped Amygdala a couple of times, at first while in the shower and after I came out and went into a meditative position. I noticed I wasn’t getting much feeling at the beginning till a few mins in. I felt this sensation on my left hemisphere, and as I felt this fear of making grammatical errors hit me. I found the work that needed to be done. So I began focusing on that feeling and started saying, “I love you” I noticed everything I’m saying, the phrase I tend to inhale. As I’m inhaling, there’s the flow of massive energy coming into my body, starting at my head down to my spine every time I said, “I love you .”

I’ve been lighting the candle since a few days before HPPv1 started, and it’s at; first, I wasn’t able to sit there without many thoughts, but now I’m lightly gazing at the candle and notice after 7ish mins I leaning forward on my chair, I’m beginning to get sleepy the more I look at it. After my timer went off (15 mins), I felt SOOOO tired, as if I was ready to go to bed.

For my goal cycles, I chose “relationship” and “security.”

For relationships focused on Communication development the moment I brought up a situation my throat felt heavy. I had found my feeling, I focused on it and began saying “I love you” (allllll the chills focused on that area) and my lord within 20 seconds? the tightness went away.

For security, I accepted money to come into my life, since young I adapted this “I don’t need/want money” mindset and as of lately it’s becoming a problem. I found the feeling and so i focused on it, it took a bit more than the communication for me to release the tightness near my naval area began clearing up.

I didn’t give myself love after my task but before. After I came out of the shower, I stood looking at the mirror and telling myself, “I love You” (again with the chills every time I said it). It’s not often that I tell myself I love you. I felt good, and I notice I stood up straight began feeling more confident, and overall a bit of peace of mind.
[/quote]

10 Likes

Vibrations day 1

Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Liberation? What did you experience?

Yes indeed, I even played a couple of times the audio while reading aaaalllllll the translation about the course lol, it was wonderfully interesting to watch the video and now yes go slowly with the learning, while I was doing my liberation with this audio, I started to sit down some not very strong emotions related to fear, it was not really prifund, neither did I strive to feel or internalize fear at a deep level, I just waited for it to come, and as it came, HPP #2 eliminated it and I was left in a state of deep peace and gratitude!

Did you cycle through your goal release? What did you experience?

I did what was indicated in the task, to go for a goal, “BODY” I felt comfortable with this goal and after that I will choose another one, however during all this week, 5 days, I will focus on this particular goal. I began to feel, I avoided at all costs to imagine and only focus on the feeling of my goal already accomplished, I felt powerful, I felt invincible, I felt solid as a rock, I felt with a body developed musculature in its totality, to that feeling I took it to the maximum, then I began with HPP V#2 “I love you” until feeling much, much love, for my goal, much, much love for that feeling of my goal already achieved, likewise the gratitude closed in a feeling of peace. (Please can you correct me if I am wrong, I am very happy to receive criticism and help in this regard).

**Angel I have only one question, and it is something I would like to understand better please, How can this exercise help me with the development and fulfillment of my goal? Please be so kind as to explain how does this work??**:pray::pray::pray::smiley::smiley::smiley:

? Did you do your exercise with candles? How did you find it?

It was a very interesting challenge, my house is not very big so in my focus with the candle, it was not difficult for me to concentrate and maintain that focus, on the other hand listening to me “The gasoline” from Daddy Yankee in my parents room, distracted me for a few seconds, LMAO :joy: but again I started to focus on the candle and go deeper into its details, for some moments I can recognize that I entered into full attention, time and space did not exist and there was only the present moment. Very interesting.

Did you finish your tasks by giving yourself Love? Did you get that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel in general?

To be honest, during the day I immersed myself in love, every time I remembered the assignment, then that feeling would disperse, actually during the day I had several stressful situations due to the complete translation of the course, the work and then the assignment, however all that did not interfere during the day that when I remembered the assignment, I could express love from within. It was all very interesting.

In general I feel more focused, when I did HPP #2, I really could realize that if I focus on my goal, then I have more desire to achieve that goal, but not from lack but from abundance, I will continue to deepen in this learning.

9 Likes

Vibes # 1

Did you do your Amygdala and releasing?what did you experience ?

Yes I did one cycle. I felt anxious and I started thinking randomly about having a lot to do and if it was ever going to get done. I was able to collapse these feelings with love. And the love feeling came from petting a dog or a hug from my daughter but the hug from my daughter made me think about my weight so I collapsed that as well with the love feeling. There were certain moments where I felt like I was going to cry but I was calm overall especially during the last few minutes where I just felt peaceful.

Did you do your candle exercise? Is it easier?

Yes I did the candle exercise. It wasn’t very easy because my mind would focus for a short period and go back into anxiousness and insecurity over getting things done and accomplishing task. I had to keep telling myself “not that thought” to get myself to focus back on the candle and keep my mind somewhat quiet.

Did you do cycles of goal releasing? What did you experience ?

Yes I did my cycles off goal releasing and I really just felt like a victim for the most part. It felt like a lot of excuses were coming up and words that would come out would be “alone” “pressure” “now” “please” and then I was able to collapse with love. I really can’t specifically point out any concept that I was able to release.

Maybe something else will pop up in the upcoming days.

Did you end your task giving yourself love?
Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day?

Since I started my session pretty late in the day I had already been practicing giving myself love since Saturday’s meeting. I would collapse things around me all day from how I reacted to a person who “looked funny” , comments I’d hear from others, weird little antics from my mom were some of the things I used.

How do you feel overall?
Overall I just feel ok. I don’t feel anxious or like I’m overthinking at the moment. I feel like I can sleep peacefully tonight and not feel the urge to get something done or plan out my day for tomorrow

10 Likes

HPPv2 Day 2

I did this with in total darkness, and boy did this make everything more sensitive. I realised that there were areas in my body that were still not filled with love. Most of where I felt love was in the chest area. So as I played the Amygdala audio, I could feel all the frozen, static, non-dynamic areas that were slow-moving, draggy, negative, almost like “plated armour”. They weren’t buzzing with bliss.

I sometimes knew what they were related to, sometimes I didn’t, but it didn’t matter because the kinaesthetic feelings were right there. Some of them was “invisible” at first but I did a full body scan and realised there was a lot of “frozen feelings” in the gut. Especially the gut, chest and throat.

I used the random word to shut the mind off (“it feels so stuck!!..nuggets”), and then the “Love Laser” to drill that love energy in more than 68 seconds (or longer). I felt those areas start to buzz. Soon as I worked on each bit, my entire body started to vibrate or tingle with blissfulness. My legs jerked and spasmed, and I can feel a soothing, blissful, open, loving sensation tingling at the chest area. My whole body is also vibrating.

Yes. It became really easy! 10 minutes felt short - time seemed to fly by in an instant. I decided to focus on the Dark Zone of the flame instead.

Then i realised - it’s exactly like that Zen story about the flag.

Two monks were arguing about the temple flag waving in the wind.
One said, “The flag moves.”
The other said, “The wind moves.”
The Sixth Patriarch said, “Not the flag or the wind. It is your mind that moves.”

My mind was wavering, that’s why I was being disturbed by the moving flames or the thoughts. So I there was this kind of laser focus where I would see the stirring of a thought (just before they fully form) and I drop them before it develops.

Did on Relationships today. The previous exercise on the Amygdala had made my entire body filled with bliss so it was difficult to try and generate a negative emotion from thoughts, but I tried anyway. I repeated the word “Relationship” and felt the blockages in the body. The feeling of “wanting” was lodged in the throat, past traumas blocking in the heart, stuck energy in the pit of the stomach, front and back of the heart, some in the head as well.

Then did the random word, plus the “Love hot poker” pressing onto the blockage, melting it away with laser-focus. Love, love, love - until it was nothing but joy, blissfulness and liveliness.

I feel more energetic and positive. My entire body (even now) is feeling so much bliss, love and vibrating inside.

Nothing for now, just feels like I could do this forever. And it does feel like there would be a lot more that I have stuck inside, hidden inside. For example, I faced a fear of ‘not doing anything’. That really seemed illogical but it had a legit kinesthetic sensation. Will work on it for the rest of the day. :v:

13 Likes

DAY 2 OF HPPv2

Did you do your cycles of amygdala and releasing? What did you experience?

I did what you said , let go of any thought/or intention of trying to bring something up, i just stayed neutral intill i felt something come up and i released. I felt a weird regurgatating darkness which took me a while to release fully but i did collapse it in the end. Before hand I felt really shitty and depressed, but now i feel light and joyful :slight_smile:!

Did you do your candle excercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?

Yes i did, i just relaxed into the flame and keep bringing back my attention. A little improvement but nothing to really report. I need to practice my focus muscle alot though thats for sure, tommorow i’m gonna step it up to 15 mintues in the morning and 20 minutes at night.

Did you run your cycles on your goal releasing? What did you experience?

Relationships again today,
It was definently hard to tune into the negative emotion cause i was vibrating warmly from the amygdala, but with that love in me already, it made the negative emotion collapse alot faster. I was struggling in bits though cause i’m still getting used to HPPv2 but i definently felt momentum when doing realses with it on relationships. On the first day i was forcing the random word, but today i just let it come up and i got words that definently was in regards to the feeling like isolation, alone, not careful ect…

Yes definently! Overall today though i felt really sensitive, i feel really diffrent in an uncomfortable way. I just feel diffrent overall. Idk if this is just my ego fighting back. But currently right this moment ( after a ‘i love you’ holding session I Feel really really peaceful, it feels like im watching the stars in a cozy blanket drinking a warm tea :)

13 Likes

HPP v2 Vibes Day 2

I did two cycles of Amygdala releasing, morning and evening. In the morning session, not a lot of fears came up but I was able to release the ones that did. The rest of the time I felt peaceful. In the evening session some more fears came up, a couple really surprised me as they were things I hadn’t consciously thought about in many years. It still took my a little while to get into the love feeling before I could fully collapse the fears.

Did you do your Candle Exercise? Is it getting easier?

I did 15 minutes of the candle exercise. I felt I managed to hold my focus for slightly longer periods but I still had a lot of thoughts running through my mind and had to bring my focus back to the candle a lot. I’ll need to do a lot more practice on this one.

I let go of my specific goals and focused only on relationships in general. A lot more thoughts came up than yesterday that had nothing to do with what I thought my goal was. I just went with the flow and released all the thoughts coming up. I forgot to say the related word for the first couple of times but then remembered and I did it for the rest of them. I felt much lighter by the end.

I gave myself love a number of times throughout the day. I tested doing in more public places and it was harder to focus and get that inner feeling but I got there to some degree each time. It is getting a little easier with practice.

13 Likes

Video of the Day (Excuse the static):

Great level of awareness, that’s the point to all this. Great work! It doesn’t matter what it is, it’s none of your business, just let it all go. Keep practicing the focus exercise at that intensity and go deeper into it. If you need an extra challenge try to “feel the flame” and “be the flame”. Nothing but great practice on everything. You’re almost ready for Enlightenment, keep going.

Great work troubleshooting. Same goal for the whole week. Good saying something ABOUT IT.

Those are the releases that teach you what you’re capable of :slight_smile: Correct on the goal.

Stop dictating that it must look a certain way which will limit your session only to your idea of it. What will happen is dependent on how much you let go and go deep into the process. Silence your mind, Feel for anything that comes up, do the process.

Best done with just you, candle, and whatever your ambient has. Just keep bringing back your focus over and over.

“It doesn’t get easier, you get better” :wink:

Just release, don’t need to know. Good job on troubleshooting. Instead of being so focused on your own actions, you should choose to love instead. That’s the point.

:muscle:t4: Very good work.

Your writing pattern just pointed to you being an overall “whelmed” person so I thought that Anxiety might do you better. Lmao when feeling good is much better than work hours, I love it! You’re honestly at the point we need to take you to the next step but finish up the week, don’t let up.

Then you’re not going deep enough or paying attention to subtleties that pop up from the field. :upside_down_face:. As you wish.

Do not let things unresolved, how are you going to have a breakthrough by leaving messes?

Didn’t say you needed thoughts :slight_smile: I’m hoping you released the discomfort. Who said our mind was right? :joy: :wink:

No comments, you’re going at the proper pace but go even deeper. Good work.

You’re getting it :wink: Not much to say, you’re going at proper pace but do not ease off.

Great work course correcting. Keep practicing at this pace and push even more.

You didn’t get anything back, you just silenced your mind a bit more which is always the issue.
I will not entertain your situations anymore, you have your answers and you have the videos. When you wish to simplify, you’ll have an easy experience.

I know exactly what you mean by that. Keep going, you’re at proper pace now but go deeper. Do not let up.

“Time flies when you have a good time”, little mind = no perception of time. Yep, even the positive is baggage. Keep going, you’re at the peak.

Those are the good releases man, when you think you’re going to get lost in the abyss and then BOOM! you breakthrough. Good, the subtle ones are the ones that affect us the most, nothing of what I release now is heavy at all but I can tell you I change every 2-3 days completely. Great work overall, keep going.

You’re doing good Starlight, keep going.

Ha! It’s easier when every session feels like a vacation and your concept of time completely disappears also understand that I don’t really have “normal” goals so I have to put in more work than most. You’ll find your rhythm naturally especially after Enlightenment. Take your time, enjoy your process, don’t worry about anyone else but you. You’re the most important person in your experience.

You’re doing good bro, just keep going.

You’re doing good, no worries.

Maybe, the test will be this: your whole body is vibrating the field and you feel nothing but good feelings from it. If you’re not getting that then it means you’re still not going into full focus on your feelings. No audios. That exercise goes way past Alpha when done right. Release the stimulus as well. To learn to get out of your own way probably.

I like your style bro. Simple, straight to the point, getting results, and keeping to yourself. You’re doing good.

You’re doing good man. Keep going.

It’s even worse when you do an exchange of money for this work which is why if I ever do my rate is 5-figures for 4-6 of work with a person to make sure it’s worth it. Other than that, I rather tithe my talent and time and let the universe do what it does.

(More responses as they come in)

13 Likes

Vibes #2

Again today I did the two cycles of Amygdala. I’m finding that I’m reaching a neutral state rather than feeling any big positive rush. Just a calm, steady, satisfied feeling. Happy but in a subtle relaxed way. I definitely slipped into it more easily today and managed to avoid anxiety from over-thinking :slight_smile:

Yes. Candle exercise was a bit easier today compared to yesterday. I expect this to keep getting better through the week. The time went by faster.

Very similar to yesterday I just allowed important topics to rise up about security and HPP them one at a time. As I said above I’m feeling kind of neutral about it, and honestly there’s not a lot of strong emotion coming up about any of this, which I see as a good sign.

Yes I finished off going into ‘love’ although the feeling was not strong and no overall body sensations. A slight tingling like goosebumps but nothing major. Overall feeling steady and a sort of happy-neutral.

Not today.

11 Likes

Vibes #1-2

Did you do cycles of Amygdala and releasing? What did you experience?
I did two cycles of Amygdala and releasing on my school experience when I was younger. Specifically my relationship with school/learning and my relationship with the students. I experienced a deep yet gentle release on this during the first audio and checked my work during my second audio.

Did you do your candle exercise? How did you find it? Is it gotten easier?
I prefer to do this exercise with no music running. It challenges me to focus with all the ruckus outside my window and the people living in my house. I find that it is getting easier. Longer periods of focus time without interruptions.

I notice that when I do listen to music now, I can start to hear and focus on certain sounds/instruments alone and not just the whole song. Pretty cool.
I really enjoy this exercise. I’m going to do this once in the morning and once at night starting today.

Did you run cycles on goals? What did you experience?
Goal is Security. Week 1 had a lot of small energy connected to this specific topic so I have already been shedding layers on this one. I am releasing more and more every day.

Did you end your task with giving yourself love? Did you give yourself the feeling throughout the day?
How do you feel overall?
Yes. Normally I finish the session in silence giving myself love. Today I tried the The Schuman Resonance and for the first time in a long time, I was dancing in the shower :)

9 Likes