The SEE System: The Sapien Medicine Edition (_OM Approved)

All Responses Incoming

7 Likes

I’ve spent the week trying to understand why I don’t have a lot of specificity coming up when I am doing my Amygdala Fear release, and I realize this is super long (humble apologies) but I think I’ve got it. In short, while I’ve dealt with a lot of surface items over the years, and some bandaid approaches, the underlying issue is that I’ve always felt like I was not enough…and this is simply not true.

I came across Dream sometime in late 2013/early 2014. I’d been a lurker on Xtrememind since at least 2008 (I looked back at my email history for receipts of orders and I have record that I ordered Kundalini Activator I Sept of 2008, EP3 slightly later, and a half dozen other things from that site…not Dream items, but I am laying out the timeline that I’ve been doing self-work for awhile). It’s possible I may have been involved even earlier, I can’t recall, and I did switch email accounts around this time, so I don’t have any history prior to that year.

But I discovered Dream from there and I reached out to him to put a couple fields on my wedding ring in Feb of 2014 (Glory and Eternity). In July of that year I ordered a hard copy version of the Psychic Cards and I still have them and use them. I used to participate on the old Dreammagick forum, though I’ve never been a prolific poster and made a number of purchases on Dreammagick during that timeframe.

I’ve purchased numerous audios, ebooks, sigils, printable fields etc. from Dream over the years, and I am a current supporter on Patreon, have purchased a number of tags as well. Suffice to say that of all the various options for self-work out there, I’ve voted with my dollars that Dream is at the top of the pile. This journal entry would be twice as long if I mentioned all the other things I tried, but they are not worthy to mention as they are not of the same efficacy as Dream’s.

I do physical internal energy work too, yoga, Angamardana, Qigong over the years (either 8 Brocades, Dragon and Tiger, Primordial Qigong). Yet I felt like I wasn’t doing enough.

I practice Semen Retention but I’ve treated it like an epic failure when I’ve had relapses.
I’ve been meditating for years and yet still the Candle work is showing that my focus can still be improved.

I’ve done years of crossfit and kettlebell training and I would say my fitness level is as good as the most-fit near-50 year old guys. And yet I worried that I wasn’t healthy enough.

I’m financially successful thanks to working in the same career for twenty-one years. I’ve worked my way up from entry-level to senior executive. And yet I worried that I wasn’t putting away enough money for me and my family, that I NEEDED to pay off my house IMMEDIATELY so that in the event of a downturn we’d still have a place to live.

I’ve been married for nearly twenty years and have three great kids. I have few friends by choice, but good one’s. Yet I still felt like I wasn’t doing enough for my relationships.

Through this all I’ve had this nagging feeling that I am not enough…that I’m not doing enough, that I’m often inconsistent, and that I am not authentic enough, that I don’t have enough. It’s a self-imposed curse.

SEE system is allowing me to work through these latter issues one by one but also to collapse the cursed feeling of not being enough…I am in fact enough. It is not for me to compare myself to others. It’s my path, and I am deeply blessed to have come across all of these wonderful resources as they are part of the path. This realization has been so freeing and I walk lighter in my shoes this week because of the SEE system. So while I am still working through my day 5 Vibes journal (it’s early in the day where I live), I’ve found that my path to collapse Security this week is leading me to collapsing insecurities around this ridiculous thought that I’m not good enough. If nothing more comes out of this part of my journey, it’s that this realization brings me peace.

11 Likes

This is so relatable.
This was one of the concepts I started working with in week1 and I can’t say I got very far that time.

I think most people feel this deep inside, though not everyone realises it.
Another similarly universal concept, in my personal opinion, is “I messed up”/“I did something wrong” as well as fear of failure.

8 Likes

Sharing just to share…

Just because you worked it out in your mind, doesn’t mean you worked it out in your physical and emotional body. That was the case for me. A lot of the releases I focused on during this course were things I I had previously addressed and accepted prior in my life. What this course helped me to realize was, I was still carrying the manifested energy of those things - and I didn’t even know it. Here I was walking around with my big ol heart and smile, all while still feeling the weight of all polarities. I thought this is what it was to master your duality. I was wrong.

HHPV1 helped me to finally breakthrough in learning how to hone my own energetic system. It feels like performing reiki on myself and clearing energy in each chakra center. Towards the middle of week 1, I could actually visualize the transfiguration that was going on. Most of the energy I was working with looked like black tar, (Visual metaphor, although I wouldn’t put it past it if it actually was). I start with “I’m sorry” visualizing the color of my root chakra, moving this energy upward to my sacral and solar plexus “Forgive me” moving it up to my heart chakra “I love you” and through my throat chakra “Thank You”. I then saw blue butterflies coming out of my mouth as I took the energy completely out of my body. It’s hard to find the words for this. I’m just so grateful this method was had grew to what it is and is presented here for us. HHPV2 is pretty advanced work for me. To do this method in a simplified form took me a lot of practice. I found my ego to be putting up more of a fight during all these releases. When I exposed myself to more light, more of the distortions within me revealed itself. I felt more tired after these releases but when I was able to rest, I felt more integrated as a whole. The feeling of lightness is becoming my new default. It’s everything and nothing at the same time. And from what I’m told, this is only the beginning.

Lastly, I have read everyones journals and I always feel joy from the progress you guys are making even on the painful days. This truly is important work. I give thanks to all you who are courageous enough to stand up to your self wholly. I will never not be rooting for all of you.

Many thanks to Sapien Medicine, although I have only used 3 of your audios during this process (Live Meditation, Amygdala, Schuman Res) I found it to be an extremely helpful guide to assist in my focus for all of this energy work. I’m looking forward to trying other fields that have been recommended in this forum.

Angel, Thank you. I have known you for many years and the way you are evolving and always bringing people with you is Gods work. From my highest heart, BLESS you over and over. I SEE you <3

11 Likes

Vibes #5 Did you do your cycles of Amygdala and Releasing? What did you experience?
Yes - I’m able to release easier today during Amygdala. Spending some time focusing on the love feeling alone in the last couple of days has allowed me to pull it up more easily on demand. This was a big step forward and has made the releasing with HPPv2 much faster and easier.
Did you do your Candle Exercise? How did you find it/ Is it getting easier?
Yes - 10 mins with the candle is now easy and I enjoy it - I’ll up the time over the next week and keep doing this for my own personal progress.
Did you run cycles on your Goal Releasing? What did you experience?
Yes. I released on some financial goals and had two major positive financial events since the start of the week. Feeling confident.
Did you end your tasks with giving yourself Love? Did you give yourself that feeling throughout the day? How do you feel overall?
Yes - this is getting much easier and more fun now as I mentioned I’ve sat and spent time just focusing on love alone, so it’s now easier to drip it in at intervals in the day.
Anything else you wish to add…
Enjoyed the ups and downs of the week. Glad I’m making progress again.

7 Likes

Bon Voyage (Real and Raw Audio…)

Those with Satori Appointments coming up, no need to post anymore journals!

Troubleshooting/Comments of the Day:

Satori appointment contact soon.

And this is why I rather wait for what you write, one day you “see the light” and the next you’re confused. Your messages are full of stimulus and emotion. This is what I will give you, start from the first lesson. Master all of that in a day or two. Move onto lesson two and master that. When your messages stop sounding so “pushy” and full of a need for recognition, you’ll actually mellow out and create results. Around that point, we can talk about the next steps. Even with your constant need for attention, look at the results you have… Imagine when you get out of your own way. All your goals are about how others perceive you, you need to learn to listen/observe so that you can begin to find the answer. The first step is to do the same course that has given everyone here the answers to all your questions. If you want my brutal suggestion, disconnect from the forum for a week and learn on your own. I’ve done this to OM multiple times he can confirm, anytime I feel like we are talking too much and I see myself in a visceral cycle, I unplug and I come back with breakthroughs.

NO. ONE. CAN. GIVE. YOU. THE. ANSWERS. BUT. YOU.

I’m only a provider tools.

Satori Appointment Contact soon.

Similar answer to Dewbob, disconnect, review, master, and we talk about the next steps.
Edit: Just saw your update. Great work, continue until Tuesday

A few things I’m not a fan of when it comes to you and @Desiree. You guys did your own thing fully, you guys are doing the exercises for what it seem together and about each other instead of a self-discovery process. Relationships are cool and all as long as the participants are whole on their own. Since both of you guys are the renegades of the process, as a “penalty”, I will have someone else Process you guys as their “training”. Your task, both you and Desiree, post journals all the way to Tuesday and then I’ll decide. Get to work, both of you.

Different salts are expulsed in your tears depending on the emotions. Same answer to Dewbob and Ben.

Yes… yes you are :upside_down_face:

FINALLY you’re getting somewhere. Do me a favor keep posting journals until Tuesday and I’ll assess you then. Keep going, go deeper, you’re getting the real effect. :wink:. Review both lessons if you need to because NOW you’ll understand it.

You’re doing great but I want you to continue all the way to Tuesday! Glad to be of service in your triggering :joy:

Catch you soon :upside_down_face:

You’re doing great as well but I also want you to continue until Tuesday. You’re almost there.

Time to upgrade you, we’ll hang soon. You’re still holding some patterns but you’ve done enough uncovering that we can begin to work.

Catch you soon.

My pleasure. Satori Appointment Contact soon.

Yes you are :upside_down_face:. Upgrade session contact soon.

Good work. Satori Appointment Contact soon.

Definitely will have more. Today’s message will click with you brother. Satori Appointment Contact soon.

Please continue until Tuesday. Push harder!

Continue until Tuesday also, now you’re getting progress.

Please continue until Tuesday.

You’re almost there, please continue until Tuesday!

Continue until Tuesday

19 Likes

Took a while to really take in your message and just allow myself to get flooded with your intent. Teared up in your message, goosebumps, and that is my goal Sazza. That’s where I am leading little by little but first I must finish healing myself totally or else the ego will muddle the work somewhere down the line. Thank you for trusting in my experience.

I was already tearing and you did me in with this one. Nothing but a pleasure in this journey with you.

16 Likes

:100:
Right in the middle of it!!

12 Likes

Beautiful message, thanks for opening up, thanks for your work :pray::heart:

The vibration behind as well, wow.

14 Likes

Those with Satori Appointments coming up, no need to post anymore journals!

15 Likes

Was just wondering about that!:smile:

10 Likes

You made me cry with your message, I felt you. And really appreciate what you’ve done for us, with all your time, for absolutely nothing. For a random stranger on the net. Been a pleasure with everyone here, loving our hopes and fears away every day haha, will continue!

14 Likes

Thank you for listening. :pray:t4:

11 Likes

@anon22855873 Wonderful heartfelt message, Angel! I can identify with what you went thru in the past as I’ve gone thru similar stuff. The other day I was thinking “what a life of hard lessons but to get here was worth it. I wouldn’t be who I AM if I didn’t go thru them while kicking and screaming :smile:”.

I’m grateful to Dream and Sam for creating their life-changing tools and this forum. A place where I can learn and grow to accelerate my progress. A place where I can meet like-minded people like yourself who want to help change the world for the better. Thank you for creating this awesome system and expertly guiding each of us with daily improvements. This was such a blessing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thank you for listening. :pray:t4:

13 Likes

If I disconnect from the forum for a week should I still continue the jornals or am I excused from for that week?

2 Likes

@anon22855873 Quick question: as soon as I was done with Amygdala session about associations, I received a phone call that tackled the same “raw topics” I have released although they were “good news” in nature. What was different this time is that I was rather an observer of energies as opposed to feeling them. I want to know how can I not run through the same topics over and over again but keep progressing about them? Physical sensations associated with those topics is what arose in an observant manner.

5 Likes

This is honestly one the hardest parts of this path…

Getting over your idea of what is progress and what progress actually is. Every single time you release on a topic you are chipping at it bit by bit.

Some topics are straight up GRUELING but guess what, the process is the same no matter what. There comes a point that you strike momentum through a realization and you just end up ripping it to shred.

Those are the releases that “levels you up” in a sense. So in essence, don’t worry about progress because you can’t quite control that. You can control how many hours you’re putting in though.

“Only way out is through”

12 Likes

I have experienced this in different life situations so YES— I see what you mean by this!

Thing is, with those associations they really did not feel like they were mine hence the physical sensations part (associated with things that aren’t (mine) ) So that’s how my concern emerged.

Back to it then!
From the top!

8 Likes

Excused from it, the point is that you have to isolate yourself to learn that you have all the tools and you can create your answers.

7 Likes