The Serpent Group

Hello, forum fam! Today I’d like to nvite you to a group that I’m particularly excited about.
We’ve already had NFTs which feature or rebinds around the cobra, however I had another idea: what if we had an NFT entirely dedicated to the overall concept of the serpent as an archetype?

The aim of this group will be to create a field which imbues the user with the general qualities and abilities of the serpent totem. For all interested, please reply to this saying so.

10-15 members max.

3 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

Interesting, I’m in.

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

I may well be interested would have too hear a lil more tho :)

I’m in
Explain better pls

Not interested in the limited sense of joining the group, but I’m very interested in the totem approach.

Can you explain the difference?

I haven’t seen any group use the totem approach, which makes it novel and “interesting” to see how it plays out, but I don’t really have anything to contribute, so I’m not interested in joining the group. Just saluting the idea.

1 Like

But aren’t NFT images are some form of totem?

I don’t know. Maybe that’s right.

Ok.

@anon44876465 will this happen?

1 Like

Once I have enough members

1 Like

Ok

I’m surprised that not many people are interested in this. May be people need to watch Conan The Barbarian yet again to get started on this?

tBhaG2

I really want this NFT made! :smiley:

1 Like

@anon44876465 btw how this NFT would be different from Royal Cobra NFT?

The Royal Cobra NFT - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

See here

2 Likes

I read that but archetype, totem, NFTs, these are just words. Serpent archetype represents transformation, rebirth, fertility, controlling weather in some cultures etc. but many of those are also part of Royal Cobra NFT right?

If it looks the same, Captain won’t do a similar NFT right, so I was curious how do you see it differently? Your thoughts. I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Thank you for this post. It was all included in the product. Everything you described is present in Royal Cobra. It is the primary and natural base of the project.

Once again, I don’t mind anyone trying to create certain analogs. I don’t care. Personally, I need certain NFTs exactly as they are described in the presentation (in part; some things are excluded from the presentation and will be excluded in the future)

this is also part of the concept (and much more):

+

8 Likes