The Shamanic Medicine Blend

Wasn’t it less than 24 hours ago when you posted your connecting the dots between The MK-T and The Bushman? And now we have this! <mwah, at you too>

10 Likes

I was surprised as well, at how fast this shaped up! And this is way more than that too with so many effects combined!!

Based on a few listens - this audio is very powerful! I need to experience it more before commenting - the layers feel very complex in terms of overlayed information. No doubt, this is legendary.

One thing that is my early impression - it does not feel as simple as just layering the 5 fields together - way more intelligent and syncretic than that kitchen-sink approach. This is a beautiful example of a creation where all ingredients work together synergistically to become much more than the sum of their parts.

51 Likes

This sounds amazing. I was just about to get the Plasma Glass Skin to capitalize on the Easter sale (thanks so much!) but now I’m seriously reconsidering and may get this instead. Time to flip a coin lol.

11 Likes

I got so excited to get this I forgot to enter the discount code :face_with_thermometer: lolllll

So far though, feeel so much energy from it, but i’ll give it a few days before giving a first review

14 Likes

Wish you would have posted this one 2 days before
I just bought Microkinesi therapist

I would have purchased this instead of Microkinesi therapist

3 Likes

the microkinesi is not quite the same and will evolve along a differently specialized line.
microkinesi field can innovate within its knowledge base.
which leads to specialization of the specific approach.

45 Likes

This is like when Plasma Light came out that could direct the healing depending what other audios were added to the stack where it was.

Then the other Plasma ones came out and were more specifically specialized and all the others after have their own unique signature correct?

14 Likes

You are right if I would have purchased it then my playlist would have been reduced & I could have tried more fields
Just like your weight loss combo does the work of 3 fields

2 Likes

Using all these fields together in a playlist should provide a similar effect as using just this field right?

1 Like

No, not really.

18 Likes

This audio is like plasma protocol and smart steme cells combined but for eternal or emotional body. This ,plasma protocol and auric repair combined would be ultimate level healing…seems kinda works like smart steme cells in emotional aspect where it automatically finds the damage that one is not even aware of…

17 Likes

your comment inspired me to buy.

thanks!

9 Likes

Glad to help. You’re welcome…

2 Likes

for anyone who will be buying this:

the discount code didn’t pop up for this one, so i added in a free audio to have it appear.

4 Likes

@SammyG; @Captain_Nemo
The next jewel must be for money, absolutely, like:
“Plasma Money Tree” or “Negentropic Money”,
promise it! :smiley:

19 Likes

I tried adding the strawberry free audio but the discount field still didn’t appear.
Hope Captain can fix it soon.
Thanks

2 Likes

i used cup of coffee to enable it, my friend.

3 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

Hi Psynergy
Thanks a lot.
It works now.

2 Likes

Initial Review

I listened to this field last night and instinctually felt this would work better for me if I was semi-reclining. So I decided to save it for later at night, when I am getting ready to fall asleep, laying down, upper body slightly elevated. It is a strong field and it felt much stonger laying in that position. BUT It is gentle. I felt it working on my right shoulder where it meets the arm. I had an injury there years ago. At one point I felt like a tightness there, almost like before u get a spasm. It felt a bit uncomfortable the tightness so I moved that arm around and it made many noises, not creaking or crunching, but like when it hits many bone spurs (which I have all over my body BTW). Then I rested it . I felt the field working on my right hip/middle & lower back area, one of my big trouble spots. It is an intelligent field and u can communicate with it with your mind, which I did. It was a 1 way communication, I didnt press the point. Meaning my intent wasn’t to establish 2 way communication.

Anyway I fell asleep for a few hrs. waking up for a few seconds and noticed the gentle buzzing on my entire body. Went back to sleep until unfortunately my cat woke me up very early (for me) about 7:20 am! So got about 5 hrs. sleep which isnt bad for me. I feel more light hearted today. Posted some personal stuff (not medically related) which is uncommon for me about childhood memories prompted by a post of a member buying a tricycle. I have no doubt there was some emotional healing. My body feels about the same. My right arm/shoulder feels like it did before this healing session. That was my experience with the first session. I agree that the fields are put together in a synergistic way. BTW this field was playing for about 5 1/2 hr. I listened to my inner guidance that told me it was OK to sleep with it playing. Always listen to YOUR inner guidance.

Thank you Dream for making this.

41 Likes