The Shark Teeth Clinic (Group project - presentation) šŸ¦·

I would have a question, do you think that this could possibly help with asymmetry in the jaw and also replace auto-mewing?

You see, I canā€™t make any promises to you personally.

I can only guarantee that I always give the Captain clear information. I can guarantee you the great skill of the Captain, and that this project is done in the best and most perfect way.

Will it help in your particular case? I donā€™t know, honestly.

I know that energy fields are a powerful basis for total change, but they are not a surgeonā€™s scalpel that removes defects in a few hours

That these fields will initiate change - Iā€™m sure of that. But how would you estimate it? And how long are you willing to wait? You donā€™t see your hair growing. But you do see it grow back after a while.

In my opinion, an effective evaluation system would be magnetic resonance. You do the analysis and after some time you do it again and compare the results and decide whether it helps in your case.

The principles of orthodontics are included in the project. This science is based on facial symmetry

12 Likes

Very true

Even after I donā€™t have this Nft anymore sadly my wisdom development slowed down so much.

My mum still canā€™t believe that I my wisdom tooth is their
Because all of her family get them around their 40s

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your quick and thoughtful response and considerations :pray::sparkles:
My question was indeed just with regard to the potential aspects covered by the NFT, as I read in the description also posture and more related things were there as well.
I am not in a hurry, should anything come eventually for this particular issue, I will take it as a further gift :blush:

3 Likes

To all related and further questions on this topic I will try to answer in another thread, which will be created if one project will be implemented

it is initiated

I wish you great results :yum:
This project has everything you need. The main thing is time and a clear assessment of the results for further strategy :)

Do not forget about preventive visits to the dentist from time to time and good hygiene :shark: :tooth: :grin:

13 Likes
2 Likes

Available to all version created on other schemes

15 Likes

Have you look at the most recent teeth NFT? Itā€™s right about your previous post. Look into that one as well.

5 Likes

went to the dentist because i thought something was wrong in my mouth. very sensitive teeth and gums and i always panic that i need another extraction.
my teeth had already a lot of fillings at the beginning with shark.
but itā€™s ok, he said. one hole between two teeth that has to be fixed but the rest seems pretty stable and teeth are firm in their place. only thing is that fillings fall outā€¦(itā€™s a good sign maybe that shark works and take it, i will never stop using this nft)

3 Likes

so one week later i had to visit the dentist again because i could not sleep, so much pain and a big swelling where i had an extraction last year.
he made a normal scan and it seems that the extraction was not sooo properly made, that there is maybe still a piece of the tooth or some bone that broke and died. that this piece is on its way out, but he doesnā€™t wanted to make a proper diagnosis just his impression and i have to go to the mouth surgery next week and make some futuristic scans (he is so proud of this new machine they have in the new clinic :sweat_smile:).
the swelling is still there but not so much pain.
i also bought the new dentist nft (because of charging the toothpaste) and i play both. i donā€™t know if this is really necessary, having both of these, but the price of dentists made my choice easy.

7 Likes

Dang man Iā€™m sorry that happened to you bro. I had my tooth extracted a while ago and I was terrified at the thought of it breaking off but I got off with no pain or anything after the process. Thanks to max heal , and plasma flaunt.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you with this next trip

5 Likes

thank you! i am happy yours went good!
i play them now and some others and there is no need for painkillers. i am a little nervous.
i am always thinking what kind of people choose this as a profession, oral surgeon! but i am thankful they did!

2 Likes

Is the shark teeth clinic the same as the P and R dentistry nft?

1 Like

Theyā€™re two different NFT projects.

the shark teeth nft helps regrow teeth?

I have had this nft for a year now. But I havenā€™t been using it much - I had 10 veneers put on my top teeth a long time ago, and it was a big mistake. By the time I had my second set (because they have to be replaced every 10-15 years) the enamel on my teeth had been shaved down so much they looked like pegs (under the veneers).

So I got this nft in the hope I could reverse some of the damage I inflicted on myself, but I was also nervous about it because there would be an adjustment period etc. So yeah I used the audio barely at all.

One of my veneers came off tonight, and my natural tooth that was under it is completely normal. It has regrown to its normal state. Completely! How amazing is that :grinning::grinning: so now I will use this more and more until all the veneers come off which will take as long as it takes. I think the veneer wonā€™t come off until the natural tooth is ready.

26 Likes

wow :muscle: :star_struck:!

6 Likes

Cool Joanne, congrats :+1: :fire: :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: I am very grateful to you (and of course dream). Not just for this. But I am blown away tonight.

8 Likes

Heā€™s our magician :slightly_smiling_face:

Although we ourselves sometimes tell newcomers to get used to miracles, but I agree - sometimes even we ourselves find it difficult :grin:

11 Likes