The Shark Teeth Clinic (Group project - presentation) 🦷

wow :muscle: :star_struck:!

6 Likes

Cool Joanne, congrats :+1: :fire: :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: I am very grateful to you (and of course dream). Not just for this. But I am blown away tonight.

8 Likes

He’s our magician :slightly_smiling_face:

Although we ourselves sometimes tell newcomers to get used to miracles, but I agree - sometimes even we ourselves find it difficult :grin:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for this update I forgot I had this NFT and I’ve been having tooth issues again so I’m spamming the audio whenever I do t have the nft.

2 Likes

Wow that’s pretty amazing. Congrats on your results!

Did you keep the NFT on you most times?

1 Like

Same here @anon26800771 , the audio works really nicely :) let us know how you get on.

@Pano not really, I had the image as my screensaver on my phone for a while, and then changed it to something else. I do feel connected to the nft though, and have spoken to it about helping fix all the damage caused by the veneers. I think if someone had veneers but was happy with them then I don’t think this nft would cause issues as it’s all about intention.

8 Likes

I slept with this on loop last night and was mentally trying to connect with the NFT before bed. Today my front and side teeth are usually sensitive to cold and I’m eating ice cream and I haven’t noticed any or much sensitivity to the cold at all. Nice improvement.

Also took vitamin K and slow release calcium pills with yogurt this morning too. Gonna keep sleep with this on loop for a while.

5 Likes

I just wonder if the audio part is still available as i only see NFT ?
Is P and R dentistry now only available as NFT and the audio part is sold Out? :thinking:
Also i dont find The shark teeth , not even marked as Sold out to be found
Thank you

The audio comes with it once you are able to purchase it. But it’s only able to be acquired by trading in the official selling/trading thread. The audio would also be given to you buy whoever sells it to you.

1 Like

Oh seems there was an audio with NFT
Now the P and R dent. IS only as NFT ?
Thats pretty sad :sob::sob::sob:

I thought the P and R had an audio but I could be wrong.

Oh thank you
Good to know
I will Check it Out

I need everything i can get for teeth :smile_cat:

Hello Nila :)

Think of the word “NFT” as a technical addendum that confirms the official right to own and use any product

It may be a bit difficult to understand at first, but that’s only at first glance.

the fact is that by buying any product in the “NFT” category - you get an “access key” to the use of energies to get further results.

Think of it as an additional protection.

Also, you need to create a personal wallet.

If we’re talking about P and R dentistry NFTs, you need to create a crypto wallet.

I personally use this one:

Summary:

1. You create a crypto wallet and get a wallet address. Create a password, save the 12 word phrase in a safe place
  2. You buy the NFT you are interested in, as I understand you are interested in P and R dentistry NFT
  3. After purchase, you will receive a confirmation letter, and an additional email: “claim NFT”.
  4. You follow the link in the email, enter your crypto wallet address, and click “start transfer”
  5. in a few seconds NFT gets into your wallet
  6. The deed is done

After uploading to your wallet, you will get an additional link with the option to download the audio

You download it, and use it like you would use any other audio

4 Likes

Thank you sooooo much

Oh maybe i have another question too :grin:

I love Audios much more, i mean if i have both thats fine but as i work the whole day and sell Body toxins which i myself never take i have the opportunity to have sapien in my ears and talk in the same time as my hair covers the ear plugs but with mandala alone its Not possible as i am distracted and cant focus on a picture
There is no one out there selling this teeth field Like shark teeth or P and R dentistry , whyyyyyy???:grin::sob:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

almost all new NFTs now have audio.
that is, as I said above - once you buy an NFT, you get audio and use it the same way you would use any audio, for example, from patreon

The Shark Clinic was a private project with a limited number of copies.

why would you look for it specifically when there’s a perfectly available NFT that you can freely buy?

5 Likes

Oh wow

Now i know i didnt know anything

I had to read If few times to understand
But i guess what you say is realted to sapien NFT Page or maybe i did it wrong all the time
When i bought NFT on gumroad the procedere was different If i am correct

Did i understand it right ? Payment with Credit Card or PayPal not available? Just Crypto ?
But i have no Crypto

Coming back to P and R Dentistry i was confused as some NFTs refer in the Box below audio inckuded and some dont , so i assumed without saying explicit audio included the NFT IS without audio
If P and R Dentistry which is i guess yours and Captains master piece i would like to buy it right away before its gone forever

Sorry for my dumb questions
I feel like to start by ABC and the Others are at the academic level even i listen to sapien since 5 years now

Thank you ugnis for your time , help and effort

1 Like

these are the basics

NFTs are not sold on gumroad
only audio is sold on gumroad :grin:

no

in the Sapien Medicine store, create an account.
find the product you’re interested in
put it in your cart

then enter all the data required by the system and you will be able to pay via paypal.

It’s very simple.

it is not required

audio is included in this product.
so you will get it immediately after purchase

the only addition - you will also need to make a transfer of the NFT itself to your crypto wallet, which you can create by following the instructions above

free of charge of course

we all once did not know how to walk :grin:

Captain’s masterpiece.
I just initiated the project

(I can do this indefinitely :laughing:. it’s all a matter of opportunity and the Captain himself.)

6 Likes

Thankkkkkkkk you soooooooo much

Tausend Dank

3 Likes

Any results with this. I grind my teeth in my sleep