The Shorse Starter Edition Series

1 Like

Men Shorse is very cool :sunglasses: loooove it :heart_eyes_cat:

It just kick your butt and you doing stuff effortlessly with ease , doing what needs to be done :white_check_mark: check

Because of persistent physical pain what Im dealing in my dayli life Im struggling with concentration wen I need to read something.

What amaze me that Shorse find a way to do what needs to be done and is done .

For example I need to finish some exam and I’m struggling with this little book for long now , reading is just hard + I’m dyslexics.
Well somehow after long prolonged misery and avoidance suddenly solution appears as app option.
The app for test practice which is more fun + actually having progress .

It helps you wen one option doesn’t work for you Shorse find different option to get the same results of your desire . Yes you still need to do your part of work but it find better solution for your needs .

And that is impressive :unicorn::revolving_hearts: :shark:

15 Likes

This guy right here is powerful, don’t let the price fool you, resilience, determination and strength will grow in you using your new friend shorse. He wraps you like a suit and drives you to fight harder and harder to achieve your goals, I am not the best at communicating with servers, but his energy and power is very noticeable. Thank you captain for this powerful tool! :shark: :racehorse:

11 Likes

Wow! This IS impressive!

2 Likes

Can you put these to patreon shop or gumroad this site does not accept my card or other method

So i completely ignored this etherforge stuff until is decided to inform myself today. So until today i had no idea how OP this is. I created my shorse servitor , (laughing and thinking to myself how silly this is but i have only had great experiences with dreams work so here it was) on my favourite neck chain and wore it for about 35 minutes before boxing training and DAMN, i went crazy. Tunnel Vision and determination coupled with strength and endurance just great. And now after training i feel the building up of energy inside me. Feels rejuvenating.

It could all just be, the Enigma of the Black martian jing, manly man, and superhuman RNA +, to which i listened to in the morning but i doubt the effects came coincidentally right after creating my servitor

6 Likes