The Shorse Starter Edition Series

Yes

1 Like

I played this holding the object in my mind then I played the sandman dust, it’s that bad?
It didn’t wait 20 minutes for the shore because it’s mentioned here but it’s in sandman dust thread.

Last night, I couldn’t sleep, even though I had been sleeping well for 20 days prior. I installed Sandman Sleep Dust on Shorce and felt its subtle effects. Today, I played the Shorce and Sandman Dust audio again on my Ring, but now I am not feeling anything. Did I messed up?

1 Like

Can anybody confirms it or should I buy again??

Edit-I am now feeling its effects. The fields seem to have reset.

No your fine.

2 Likes

That’s a nice glowing light there on the ring

1 Like

Thank you so much for give me assurance.but it’s effects are diminished…is there any reasons?
Please enlighten

1 Like

I’m not sure I do not have any new servitors yet

In what way are they diminished maybe your over thinking it ?

Initially, when I gave commands for sleep, my thoughts immediately became less, and I went into a trance-like state. But now, I haven’t noticed it.

Sometimes I play my morning stack and it hits really hard and I feel incredible after other times I feel hardly different…

Maybe the same thing happening either way still works.

5 Likes

Ego Dissolution might help

Check out forum threads about how to connect to your serviror

The more you focus on how you can’t sleep / have to fall asleep, the more you kind of sabotage it yourself.
Set the intentions, imagine and visualize that it happens and just let go. Is easier said than done

2 Likes

very good power feelings with my shorse, I just hope he ll kick my ass in no time.

Do you think an ammonite (a shelled cephalopod) fossil could make a decent home for a shorse? I bought a shorse to test out these new servitors and see if I can establish a connection. I’ve never had a servitor before because creating one while I’m still an “energy dimwit” didn’t feel like a good idea. Now I’m slowly getting there.

So. Would a mighty sharky horsey shorse feel at home in another sea creature or should I keep looking? :thinking:

1 Like

It seems to be a rather delicate home. It dropped wouldn’t it shatter or be damaged? Maybe a more sturdy home, wearable perhaps - titanium ring or ???

2 Likes

ammo

It’s coated and meant to be worn as a necklace. It feels sturdy enough but I’ll think of other alternatives. My main issue is with the shorse being like, “what, you want me to live in a mollusc? Pfft, you oaf, NO.” :sweat_smile:

The picture gives a pretty good idea.

4 Likes

and then you tell him “but it’s got a golden ratio spiral!”. Would be a lucky shorse lol

3 Likes

Can anyone check if the shorse is created succesfully ?

thank you in advance

edit : image deleted

2 Likes

Did you follow the directions? Then it’s created just perfectly!

1 Like

Without reading your text, I could already sense the presence of Shorse in your picture, perhaps because I have it as a servitor as well. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you @Rosechalice and @CardBarry

2 Likes