The Silent Mind

thanks for the attention and the tips

2 Likes

hello, from my research, smart fields like this i can talk to the field, correct? My doubt is about the language, Iā€™m Brazilian and I speak Portuguese, will the field understand?

2 Likes

Language is merely the vocal expression of intention so the language does not matter, merely your intention. Smart fields understand you, not the words youā€™re speaking. No need to worry friend

9 Likes

thanks for the answer, very fast by the way

4 Likes

Hello dear people, I just bought this NFT but I could not download the image. It was possible to download the audio :) will the mandala work if I download the image in the description here?

Am looking forward to work with this :)

1 Like

yes, but hereā€™s the original.

2 Likes

Thanks dear for sharing the original, for some reason this does not show either. I just get a small broken photo image

click the link, it should work

if it doesnā€™t it means your connection is having problem downloading the image to display it you.

1 Like

I was playing this NFT for an hour in the background and was simultaneously ordering groceries online. When I placed the order suddenly due to some glitch I got a hundred dollar discount. It should have been some discount like 30 dollar but not hundred. I donā€™t know how? Lol :joy:

Edit: This was a flop since the company readjusted and charged me :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Hello, I would like to raise a question to better understand how the process of a printed tag containing energy works and that it knows that I am the authentic owner (in this case of the NFT, the silent mind) and thus benefits from the fieldā€¦ or on the contraryā€¦or even the mandalas from Sapienā€™s free Instagramā€¦(what is the explanation for the energy migrating to the mandala when printed), itā€™s been a while since I browsed the forum and I didnā€™t find anything on this subject.

2 Likes

the field is imbued not in the ink (print), but in the virtual image, that can be printed.
Also, itā€™s your subconscious mind that knows you are the owner, and allows the field to work for you.

5 Likes

this field helps with my stress and prevents migraines coming from stress. I just loop it 1 hour in the morning before work and thatā€™s it. peaceful mind.

thank you sapien

7 Likes

Hi there @markb!

Nice results - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Nice KY blue

1 Like

Please could someone send me the audio.
I got my NFT from an exchange.
ThanksšŸ˜

1 Like