The Silent Mind

I noticed that too, the urge to relapse is non existent. Thoughts are truly the instigator to relapsing.

9 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Hmm very interesting today. I played silent mind 3x this morning and I was oddly calm in a time restricted manner. Letā€™s say, I was 4 orders behind (15 minutes) with irritated customers and I was just not fazed at all. My thoughts were not out of place, instead of having panicking thoughts, I was just calm. Then I assessed the situation calmly and analyzed what I can do or can not do and just accepted things will be just the way they are and I was content. While the rest of my co workers were panicking trying to please the customers I was zen.

Also I lost my wallet today and found it later on. I was not panicked, I just accepted it was lost and observed my thoughts. How cool is that? Later on I played angelic intercession and found it haha.

This certainly does make you accept things and move on. No point in panicking on what happened, all you can do is move forward.

15 Likes

Proud of being unhealthy huh?

:grin::grin::grin:

Wonder what else one ā€œshouldā€ be proud of

Arguably one of the best audios to meditate to

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why people like to overcomplicate things. If it is bad, then it is bad lol. It just stems from wanting to be seen and validated.

3 Likes

it shows the herd mentality is bigger than the truth.
Nice that you spoke up

2 Likes

Got this today ā€¦, wanted to listen to this while meditating but my mind is hyperactive ā€¦ so listening to it passively by playing in the backgroundā€¦ hope it trains my mind to be able to meditate

1 Like

This is THE best field for my overthinking mind. Love the audio and ofcourse the artwork.

Thx for making this !

11 Likes

Yeah this one is mind-blowing, pun intended

5 Likes

Aye

This field doesnā€™t work for me for some reason

It may take some time. The ego will resist

1 Like

If you dont feel this working with the audio immediately somethings wrongā€¦

Playing this twice a day. One in the morning and one at night has been incredible.

I have this no bullshit stack that helps me be calm no matter what

Blueprint of Life
Ego Dissolution
Ojas
Silent Mind
Resilience

12 Likes

Although I must say, I have been feeling sad I canā€™t connect with my mandala well. Previously before I tried audio, I would stick the mandala version with me all the time yet it was hard to keep my mind quiet. When the audio version came, it wiped all the stress out of me.

I think I will try to listen to a psychic field to connect well with it. I acknowledge it, stare at it at certain times yet the effect isnā€™t as profound compared to the audio. Alas, Iā€™m grateful for the audio.

4 Likes

does anybody know if the effects of this become permanent?

1 Like

hello, could you advise me? I bought the NFT I already felt its effect, but I feel that it is difficult for me to be in constant contact with the NFT, I have a copy in my pocket, I try to talk because it is an intelligent field, my mind is really slow, I bought it with the intention of having a better quality of life present at the momentā€¦ Iā€™ve seen so many good testimonials but I feel that with me there are times when I feel the effect of the NFTā€¦ I always try different forms of connection, Iā€™ve read good topics explaining how to connect betterā€¦ I donā€™t I really know what the problem is, I hope you can give me a lightā€¦ (this situation happens with other fields too :frowning:

Iā€™m Brazilian, Iā€™m using the translator, I noticed that some words are different, I hope you understand

Hi,

Captain is taking a break at the moment.

But one thing that always help to see faster outcomes is to loop ego dissolution and Subconscious Limit Removal before interacting with fields.

Also you can check this post to get more tips

From No Results to Great Results

Good luck!

Came bk to edit i just answered like in general

But something you can try with this particular one is using headphones to play the audio, thatd go straight to the mind.

Also sleep with it under the pillow, the closer you have the mandala to your head the better.

Instead of in a pocket

5 Likes

Thank you for this!

Wearing the mandala did not seem to be as effective as listening to the audio for me either. When I played the audio, I saw a hand putting ā€˜thingsā€™ aside, like clearing a desk :)

1 Like