The Silent Mind

Have to say it…the audio is just wow!!!
So calming :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

First thing in the morning and last at night.
+1 Silent Mind.
OP.

9 Likes

Is the audio for this field ok to listen to while pregnant?
@Dreamweaver @SammyG or @Divine_Lotus if one of you wouldn’t mind letting me know I would really appreciate it.

Hello , can someone send me the track , thanks

Best way to start the day, nothing can stop you.

Not even yourself.

5 Likes

@anon14224340 bro you gotta do a 1 hour meditation with this, it’s so silencing and blissful.

2 Likes

Yeah I actually got a device called Fociai.

It’s perfect for how I react to this and progress wise.

aka biofeedback.

Gonna start small, 10 minutes and then work up to 1 hour+.

1 Like

You gonna be able to work under pressure in no time. :muscle:

1 Like

if anyone still needs the audio pm me the screenshot of the nft in your wallet and i will send it your way.

2 Likes

Could you please send the audio to me?

Me too please, thank you

Do you have Mental Health project? If so, using both that I’ve and Silent Mind? :)

Hi, may I please also get the audio? Can send proof :)

Could someone send me the audio as well please? I have the nft.

1 Like

Everytime I listen to this audio I get more stressed out than before vs when I just use the mandala I feel better lol what is up with that. Anyways since this is a smart field I am assuming it’s adjusting for me, so a little more stressful thoughts ain’t nothing.

It’s like the beginning phase, it’s peaceful and seems, then the middle stage, bunch of crap is happening then the end stage, you made it. I’m in the middle stage.

I’ve made a tag with The Silent Mind and The Tower of Power for a daily use 2-3 weeks ago. I can say without a doubt that this was one of my best decisions. My internal monologue has changed significantly since then. Most of times I don’t have thoughts at all, it’s a pure clarity I would say.

This field has changed a lot in my everyday life:

• Awareness has increased tremendously
  • It became way easier to focus on important stuff
  • It’s just that there are no more bad thoughts, thoughts that can interfere with achieving various goals, thoughts that interfere with studying and work
  • Almost nothing can really trigger me anymore, it became easier to control emotions
  • This field and The Mental Health NFT have helped me to make many decisions that I couldn’t make before (I’ve started taking cold showers, going to gym, eat healthier food, preparing for an exams and way more)
  • One more thing that this field has helped me with is curing my addiction. I rarely have thoughts that can trigger me anyhow, it’s a freedom

I also recommend stacking this NFT with Inner Self Critic to Inner Self Supporter and Mental Health NFT

31 Likes