The Silent Mind

woahhhh i was just about to ask :smiley: THANKS!

7 Likes

Thanks man

Is someone so kind and send me also the download link for the audio please?

And thanks Dream! :)

can someone please help me out with the audio?
I can provide you a solana snapshot of me being a legit owner of the NFT.:innocent:

1 Like

Please refer to this,

2 Likes

Got this NFT, felt all my stress fade away listening to the audio. Studying so calmly, not overthinking, just living in the moment. Feels like you’re in your own personal safe space and nobody can enter but you.

Also to enter into a deeper state of a silenced mind, work on your trauma and heal yourself with self love. Plenty of fields to help you with that.

10 Likes

please send me the audio

'new audio too good, but I’m going to listen to them once, plus it’s all the NFTs I bought

3 Likes

Nvm just got it

Can i know who sent it? I also need it :pray:

crickets…

Thank you. Enjoy your NFT + audio ;)

1 Like

Just sent you a DM bro

1 Like

Stupid question but this removes the affirmations of subliminals? Becouse I don’t want to lose my progress

Legit question. @Djninja97

But i dont think so,

As per its description :

The “unnecessary” mental chatter “we” create and build up ourselves.

The Conscious Mind that is.

The one you are aware of, can hear bouncing inside of your head on repeat

The one that Subliminals target is the

Subconscious Mind

That one you dont hear, so it does not interrupt the daily normal activities by making you stop to look at them and analyze them.

This one here is to help have your Conscious mind free of unnecessary thoughts so you can focus on your tasks, and avoid building up scenarios that can lead to anxiety or paranoia if negative or day dreaming if positive but usually those are dreams that can only succeed in our minds if you are not actually actively working on making them true… so why bother keeping them there :)

It helps you to be present in the moment.

3 Likes

Coolness of the eyes for the mind :ocean: :pray: :speech_balloon:

1 Like

Somehow, i feel like an asshole for not letting things slide. Before I would just let things be and focus on me, but last week for example, I somehow became sort an “asshole” in class. You know how when you know you will be made out to be the bad guy despite having good intentions and correcting false information?

Well in class, there would be some sensitive topics like the term “obesity” and everybody was like it’s not healthy, but it’s your body and you should be proud of it. I would usually ignore but my mind was like fuck no, I will say what I want to say. I said obesity is nothing to be proud of and is connected to various health issues and diseases. Everybody was hating on me for no reason lol but I just didn’t give a fuck. It was wrong and I said what was right. Something negative should never be praised, instead we should encourage to help them be more healthy.

I really love this mandala, ever since I equipped this, I feel like part of me that was afraid to express, is becoming more courageous.

Btw this is a school where everybody goes along with everything in the name of “being accepting” lol.

11 Likes

STAY HARD!

5 Likes

Always am!

3 Likes

They dont know you Son!

:grin:

Ok here is my review :

Silent mind compounds to the IDGAF of your soul , which its priceless to mantain the inner bitch in control .

Keep Pushing G.

-With love 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓲

10 Likes

Combine this with anti fragile, nothing will faze you lol.

1 Like