2 Likes

I would like it too please

4 Likes

Got it = thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Dream! :hugs:
Please could someone send me the audio.

2 Likes

I swear this is like a tale of an epic life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: haha thank you so so much for this one!

9 Likes

Sent it…

5 Likes

Got it thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer, @rigel and @Rosechalice. You guys are all awesome!!

6 Likes

Can someone send me audio too please

Great :star_struck: !!! thanks Dream :relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny:!!!

4 Likes

Had to rebuy this

2 Likes

The audio was relaxing when my mind started to quiet down i almost fell asleep

5 Likes

Could this help with lowering down stress levels by 90% from daily little things in life? I want to change my perception of the situation as something not trivial and just go on about my day. I’m guessing it already does lol.

My priority are just to be calm studying and in stressful situations. I have managed to lower stress by half using a subliminal but how far can it go with this field?

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

I think so man, add the All Purpose Anxiety Removal audio too

2 Likes

Could I get the audio also please!

I would like the audio also please

New Members, It would be much easier for members who have the audios to directly send you the link if you provide proof of ownership in your post or in your personal message to someone. I understand that the format used is someone asking for the audio and getting it-- but the majority of the people who do that are long time forum members.

This is a reminder for all new members. To make it easier and quicker for you. :)

Celebrate and Enjoy your new audios! :confetti_ball: :tada:

13 Likes