The Silent Mind

im on iphone and the button wasnt doing anything lol

Thank you

2 Likes

So an update after my situation, I feel fine now,still not sure what it was exactly but I’m glad it’s over with. Now to the things I noticed since I bought it

1. Completely relaxed in public not worrying or having thoughts about what people think of me which is a big one, normally I couldn’t stay in a place like Starbucks and just focus on my work but now it’s like I’m in my own zone
  2. I move much slower, I guess I was in a continuous state of rush which made me always on edge
  3. I’m self-conscious about my body and how people perceive me, yesterday I just put on what I thought looked good regardless of what others might think and not one insecure thought came up as I went out and even if it did, it would dissipate within seconds
  4. I can connect with people much better without being in my head all time worried about the negative thoughts that pop up.
52 Likes

nice, keep going
re-training those neurons, literally become that new you.
Positive rewards (mental and socially) to wire in the new patterns.

52 Likes

So I want to buy this NFT, what’s the process of buying it? Do I need to open a wallet or something?

If so can somebody help me! Like a PM or something!

Would really appreciate it!

I’m specifically trying to get this NFT on my phone so any wallet that supports IOS (any recs?)

1 Like
3 Likes

So I just buy the NFT on my phone and how do I transfer it exactly?

1 Like

Thank you very much by the way @Atreides

1 Like

Once you purchase an NFT from the store you’ll get an email to claim it. Just put in your phantom wallet address or click the Phantom button and it should upload to your wallet.

Make sure you double check your wallet code btw. If you don’t you could risk losing your NFT forever.

6 Likes

Got it thanks man!

1 Like

Oh damn
I never did anything post purchasing them lol
Whoops :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol yes, thank you Zen!

So this is meant to be worn as a tag? Can I just have a pic of it and it would work (after I buy it and have it in my phantom wallet)

1 Like

Yes, and the more you interact with it, the better, such as have it in your pocket.

3 Likes

Got it, thanks!

Thanks for this creation dream.

4 Likes

I’m debating whether to buy it or not :sweat_smile:🥲

1 Like

I thought you bought it, was waiting for your experience with this new Gem :slightly_smiling_face:

I was so close to buying it lol, and tbh I might just get it, but want to hear like one more good testimonial before I pull the trigger

2 Likes

So if anyone has anything, let it rip :rofl:

1 Like