The Silent Mind

This is a good testimonial to make you change your mind and hurry to buy it :point_down::grin:

5 Likes

Fck it people, letā€™s do it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Itā€™s Captain creation, donā€™t hesitate go for it

5 Likes

Yeah for sure itā€™s just that mandalas donā€™t really work well for me but this one could be of great use to my anxious mind if it really will work (which it should lol)

I trust dream more than enough, letā€™s do it

1 Like

Says ā€œYour payment canā€™t be processed for technical reasons. Try again or use a different payment methodā€ even though I didnā€™t even put in my info lol

1 Like

For sure this one will work for you because itā€™s nft,

yep the Mandala on Instagram is working, I tried it several times

1 Like

I see that Sapien Shop takes gift cards too, would it work if I bought an E-gift card from Amazon letā€™s say

Or what forms of payment does the website take?

1 Like

Maybe they are working on the site, itā€™s Sunday at least here in Europe

1 Like

I canā€™t answer this question, tag a Mod maybe youā€™ll get a fast response

Try the star mediation

Whatā€™s that?

Nvm I see!

1 Like

The benefits of this can take volumes of books to write. Just how it boost all spiritual and mental work that requires concentration alone

10 Likes

I pulled the trigger guys! When should I receive the NFT in my mailbox?

3 Likes

Nvm got it guys. Now what do I do after I claim it, itā€™s in my phantom wallet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations, I think you should print it and keep it with you.
Then tell us your experience with it.:crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Tbh Iā€™m gonna keep it on my phone, thatā€™s the reason I did get it, make it more convenient

1 Like

What do I do next? Just a bit confused lol, just look at the picture and communicate? Where can I also find a pic that works?

Damn that doesnā€™t work anymore lol

Go to the email where you Claim your NFT, click once again on the button and it should redirect you to the page on Dannyā€™s screenshot where you can download the image

7 Likes