The Silent Mind

Thanks for everyone’s help btw, can’t tag everyone but for sure I appreciate everyone’s patience lol

3 Likes

Thank you Captain for this Creation,

Last night I had the best sleep since months, I had the Nft near me while sleeping.

Today I had a similar experience updated of @gdplex

I felt confident, happy and didn’t have social anxiety or negative thoughts as someone mentioned before me.

I didn’t give a f…to what was happening around me, usually I’m always in fight and flight mode the whole time I am outside, today was different… I was 100% myself.

Today I feel really happy and I’m grateful for how Captain is changing my life and thanks to all the people that are helping him, like SammyG…

and all the forum members that are always ready to give the best advice to help in every situation.

Thank you Captain, you are the best Gift from the universe.

Much respect and gratitude :pray:

41 Likes

How do you wear the NFT? Do you keep a printed image in your pocket? I though of maybe placing it in my phone case but this way I wouldn’t see the NFT.

1 Like

You can do either. Wear it as a tag or keep a picture.

3 Likes

Hi,

The most important thing you have to keep it always near you for best results

this is my own experience

I printed it and put it in my wallet, and I keep it in my phone gallery…

I like looking at it for long time when I am chilling because it’s so beautiful and has a magical energy.

I even keep it near me when I sleep at night :wink::zzz::zzz:
as I mentioned above.

I wish you a great day.

10 Likes

This might be obvious, but has anyone experienced the silencing of the inner critic while using this?

10 Likes

Right here!

3 Likes

This is a game changer, for the people that are beginners on meditation or do not meditate, you want to get this NFT. It definitely makes me more aware of the fact that I’m aware, you know?

One thing is becoming aware of your thoughts. Like, Oh, I got lost in my thoughts again.

Another thing is becoming aware of them and then letting them go.

And another thing is becoming aware of being aware lol.

This field has definitely helped in all three.

I have had very very tiny glimpses of how my mind also constructs reality, day dreaming is not any different than what I currently see/reality. I’m imagining both. I become aware that I’m dreaming inside the dream, but I don’t become aware of the bigger dream.

Or I imagine that I’m aware but I’m still dreaming. Lol.

All of that in less than 2 weeks of meditating.

33 Likes

I like how everyone here knows what you’re talking about haha

14 Likes

can you explain your meditation process with this nft. I own this but havent put any effort. please help

Preferably, have a physical copy of the image, if it’s a tag then even better. Keep it close to you.

Sit on a chair that supports your back, sit straight, only allow your spine to be straight, it needs to be comfortable, if it isn’t then make it comfortable.

I close my eyes and then I start by relaxing all of my body, I start with my face first, (I have a lot of tension in my eyebrows or in between them), I relax them and from there i go all the way down to my feet, it might take a couple of minutes but still, that counts as meditation, you’re directing your awareness somewhere. My face tends to tense up again during the whole meditation so I constantly have to become aware of it and let go again.

Then do the same with your mind. :smiley:

I just sit there with my eyes closed and eventually I’m gonna get lost in fantasy land, and I need to become conscious of that, and when I do then I bring my awareness to the fact that I am aware that I am aware (that’s what I do to get out of the daydreaming)

You can find something that works better for you, you can focus on the feeling of the tip of your thumb to get out of those thoughts-daydreaming. Or whatever else that’s easier.

So just redirecting your awareness away from the usual thoughts. I do that for my whole meditation, I do not let myself move a muscle at all, even if I have a scratch.

As I said in the above post, if you are beginner then try becoming conscious of your thoughts before you actually try letting them go. You cant let go of something that you fail to be aware of it, right?

Remember, if you feel like you want to stop, and it’s annoying and mentally painful, then you’re doing something right. That tells you how much rotten your mind is that you can’t even sit still for minutes or 1 hour. It will not be like that forever, it will take time before you start enjoying it but once you do, become aware of that too, the suffering will lessen and meditation will be something you will look forward to do.

If you feel confident to move to a more advanced technique, do this one:

Set a timer for 2 hours. Keep your eyes opened and relax your body as I said above, this time sit on the floor on a lotus position, or a lotus-like position, keep your back straight without resting it anywhere, and do not move a single muscle at all, no matter what. Then you are going to become aware. Do not allow yourself to get distracted by anything external or internal, you will get distracted, but quickly become aware again, just get conscious. (What I mean by this is, have you ever been so sleepy that you can fall asleep even when you’re standing up? what do you usually do to stay conscious? Personally, I blink and I become aware and it’s like “Okay, i’m aware” and I keep blinking) do the same thing here but do not focus directly on an object in the room or anything like that, just get conscious and stay conscious, keep blinking or whatever you do to stay conscious. And remember do not move any part of your body at all.

It sounds extreme but your ego will definitely break at some point.

(If I do that right now I will definitely feel like I’m going crazy) but it’s advanced for a reason lol.

Imagine doing this advanced meditation with Interconnection of Everything playing, The Ascension-Naut, and The Silent Mind + Conceptual Realization + other enlightenment items.

LoL.

Also, do some concentration practices too. They will boost your meditation a lot.

Good luck brotha

(I know there are more satisfying methods and ways to meditate. I was gonna make a post asking people their ways of meditating, but these are what I know, and they seem to be working for me.) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Immediately what I notice with the Silent Mind is a sense of calmness coming over me, the harshest sense of self criticism seems to have departed from me, which as a natural perfectionist sometimes irks with my mood. Constant mental overanalyse also seems to have subsided drastically, making me feel much more comfortable going out into public, I finally feel as if my brain is no longer running at 500 mph and thinking so many different thoughts at once.

EDIT: just for extra clarification, I also haven’t actually printed off the NFT yet. This was literally as soon as I purchased the NFT, before it even fully landed in my wallet.

26 Likes

I just bought this Mandela a few minutes ago. he is beautiful :heart_eyes:!!!

After eternal and unexpected nft I told myself that I gave myself incredible gifts before my birthday in August and that it was time to stop the financial expenses…I couldn’t resist for this one :smirk::heartbeat:

This one is very important and could bring me a lot spiritually!!!

Right now I’m testing it as wallpaper and images on my phone. it’s a very strange feeling… just a silent mind :relieved:.

I can’t wait to have it as a personalized pendant :grin:

15 Likes

Printed it off shortly after that comment, will update this post here with another edit after a longer period of time where I notice more and more changes, especially as my connection to my field embedded NFT strengthens and grows.

6 Likes

Please share more and update on the ‘Silent Mind’ effect, something that The Enternal has given me to some extent. Wondering if getting the The Silent Mind would worth it as a combo.

3 Likes

I am waiting to receive silent mind on a personalized pendant to share other experiences.

Currently I am testing it on my phone with the screen on. I test it for a few minutes this way, which does not allow me to take full advantage of it. I think in two weeks I will receive it.
I don’t have the possibility to print it on a photo paper in a store (broken down car :confused:) .

3 Likes

Hey guys , another update.

First time out in public again after I got this NFT, back at work. Immediately noticed I felt much more relaxed, my thought stream moving at a much more normal pace. This allows me to be grounded and not in my head anywhere near as much, I can walk up to strangers and strike comfortable conversations without any awkwardness and full confidence in myself, and what I’m doing. If something goes slightly awry I simple do not care, I know it means literally nothing and is nowhere near as deep as I’ve been conditioned to believe through the rough society that we live. This is amazing for people who have OCD type symptoms, I feel like this is what meditation feels like, without actually doing it. Being in the absolute moment, second by second, talking full pleasure and commandment of your own time/space in the present. It also makes you care less about what others ‘might’ think of you. So in the short , it removes all negative thought processes and brain patterns that unconsciously lead to self sabotaging behaviour, it makes you not care about things so much that you thought you did, and makes you put more effort in things you realise are actually important to your improvements. That’s just how I feel, everyone of course will have their own respective results and feelings. Remember this field is still extremely young,
Will only get stronger second by second, a very meditative piece indeed.

28 Likes

I printed this mandala yesterday with a printer. It’s temporary , the time to receive my personalized pendant with this field.

Yesterday at work when I was fixing a light on a roof, I noticed that I was more focused on what I was doing. I had very few stray thoughts.
In the evening there was a party organized with singer Chris Anderson (The Madison). I got on well with him, a great guy :blush::heart: . During our conversation and with colleagues I was more attentive.

One moment in the evening, I was on the side of the stage and I watched him sing. One moment he asked me to come on stage. At first I wasn’t too excited and after the second time who asked me I went on stage and started dancing :man_dancing::grin: . At that time , I did not ask myself too many questions, I was comfortable.
I was dancing like I was in a disco. There were a few people in front of the stage watching and next to the bar a few feet away.

It was great this evening :blush:.

Today I feel good in my mind. this feeling is so pleasant :relieved: I manage to focus on my projects.

I find it easier to communicate with his servitors , talk to them (I’m a beginner). I really concentrate when I talk to them and I don’t think of anything else, well, very little.

It allows me to take this incredible energetic univers more seriously and be more aware of their presence :hugs:.

As I said on a previous message, it is also very useful for using the pendulum to create maximum vacuum and focus on the question I am asking.

I think this field can be like a booster to improve the effectiveness of certain fields (psychic, intellectual work, subliminal affirmation).

Thank you captain for making this beautiful NFT field :blush::pray::heart::sunny:!!!

27 Likes

I have had it for about a month but my impression isn’t clear cut because prior to getting this NFT I was working on observing and quieting my thoughts. However, while I can’t say I have had a silencing per say so far, I have noticed that I have become magnanimous towards my inner chatter (I view it a bit like a well meaning child that can’t help itself haha) but I also find it really uninteresting, which makes me look forward to going back to silence rather than it being an act of will.

Also, when I have been using a lot of fields it’s harder to get into silence during meditation, but when I say silence activate* there’s a pull that I can “hop on”. A bit like the pull of the aerodynamic drag when slipstreaming behind a truck. So it could be said that The Silent Mind reduces the atmospheric drag of my thoughts :joy:

*I find NFTs respond really well to intent to the best of their abilities so I try that wording for convenience with all of them and see what shows up but have no idea how it would work for someone else haha

10 Likes

Yes, as well as the other suggestions in this thread: Best audios for overthinking

Meant Does anyone has an advice for overthinking?, but the above is also good.

1 Like