The Silver Thread (testimony)

My obervations and expirences so far - 1 week:

Prior to this NFT I was focussing on Deja Vue and finding it beyond my conscious capacity to observe - I mean that nano-split second observation of ((clear)-time-(lapse) that I wanted to experience as a sense of knowing the future…however it was too vast to observe consciously still…and then a day before the release of this NFT something shifted…and choices started to appear and say 2-3 level deep thoughts (in-the-moment conscious narrative in form of very clear inner voice + felt energy shift at physical level) while being consciouly aware – of my emotional and rational self — world view of those around me became more apparent…my distant colleagues (new and those beyond day-to-day interactions) being able to observe their emotional under-currents in personal and professional like and

[quote=“Starlight, post:116, topic:34756”]
It feels like I’m able to connect the dots ALOT faster than before.
[/quote] time perception/experience level shift…

It feels NOT-so- Overwhelming in terms of intuition information – validation in form of multi-sensory download…I personally have struggled with self-ego-talk v/s intuition download confusion syndrome…kept me confused…leading to inaction state…

feel elvated from that state of experience…very very strong experience of subconscious to conscious level communication

Shall continue my observations…thanks for such an experience @Dr_Manhattan and @Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

Bro this one is awesome, I just feel like I can write forever, it subtle but ties together all of my thought process like a traffic policemen sending it all to its appropriate place. Its not too heavy on the head unlike way back machine was for me, I feel more connected to my mind and thoughts. Thanks for this one Philip

7 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Interesting, pm me! Architect phil, anything the arcttects design is fire’/
That itch is something I been needing, different…gas! this looks sounds different

So this ones, not going to lie but…does not disappoint…whew. its like conceptual realization on steroids
Its like embodyment of what sammy wrote, or capt, or rehashed of dale

But completely materialized. Probably the strongest I felt a field yet, the whole UNIVERSE connect, on your shoulder. Wow, Capt didn’t play with this one here
And i only have half the image to, for sure whenever I fully integrate it maybe I get the full hd, this one also super boost all fields, Iv noticed that but makes sence, your unconscious, whole being understanding the other fields, silver thread to it. I was expecting to be good but wow, this blew my mind. The super connected to Universal conscious and all.

Btw if anyone has the full hd image, im rdy for the whole experience, I think em fae playing games with me again( half image?

Phill you did it with this one!

5 Likes

@anon65852628 All original HD images can be found here

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks guys, we lucky NFT exist, don’t think capt could release this to the public lol, maybe personal items but doubt he do all that work for one item…he could but na nvm he couldn’t, for public release that is…to strong, whole universes on you… the weight is heavy, connection overwhelming but adjusts tho

He didn’t hold back. Not even scratch the service yet. Still have to Fully intergrade it .will be God mode, or Cosmic being like dream, all knowing.? Aquarius number one word is *I know "too. Well we alrdy know it all and then this something scare people lol. Like “how you know my personal life” type shit
. Phil you not an air sign right?i think your a fire sign, or earth for guess num two. You got bite lol. My girl Aries, live em rams to, best deepest connection

1 Like

re-watch the movie “the tenet” with this NFT ON you and come back on this thread

3 Likes

Ooooh… GREAT idea! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also materialized this article for sure

Its all the secrets of how fields are created, integration. Connected to conceptual information
That article explains it clearer

Definitely my favorite article, read it in 20’17, light bulb turned up

Its like the monky effect, everyone knows it not w but back 2017 before sapien crew released it? Idc how well versed in psychic, magic, energy, it was whole other information releasing, everyone learned something. So different from traditional hermetics, concepts abstract but made sence

The ancient from dale, his psychic guild site, stuff all down but maybe be found somewhere online

https://www.psychicguild.com/articles_view.php?id=295

This one was heavy though, remote influence, telepathic connection. We shouldn’t touch that tho

Oh they rewrote dales article on the site lol

You’d think thats looked down on, in the wrong hands…

Hey, take a break @anon65852628, enjoy, come back in a few days or week to share more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True, come back when im turned up again lil tired

Was reading through the thread, found that funny, add my cut out image definitely first time I saw that to, it was glitching my phone and stuff. I downloaded other NFT through the app no problem. When I thought this NFT different, that was an understatement

I see the its sold out now, was gonna promote it when it was up for sale last 3 days but the silver thread told me it has someone in mind just give her time. By far the GOAT field of Manhattan. It even glitched while dream was trying mint it…even Dreamweaver said it has its own conscious. This field makes you the wave, the synchronous on this beast is mind fucking blowing. You always ride the wave with this one for real

10 Likes

I got this one when Dream released the extra copies the group members didnt buy.

I gotta say it was hard for me to pint point what field was doing waht since i also have the BluePrint of Psychic Mastery.

A month later or so, i was contemplating what tags to wear and which ones to put aside for a while (i had many on) when i grabbed this tag i was like “i dont really see whatchu doing for me”) its like i felt it buzzing in my brain but nothing tangible that i can say this and that.

i confirmed there and then about “having consciousness” because it felt like if someone had started talking to me like that inner voice telling me “oh you dont?, ha! Let me remind you, and then it proceeded to remind me of this and that time i was thinking what is this suation about, or what should i do or what really happened here etc” and i was like ohhh yeaaah i remember now. Then “it” said “well. That was all me” ok…

So yes! I confirmed what others have said here, it just connects the dots fast and clear and delivers the message or conclusion beautifully, and most important accurate.

Since noticing how it works, its been increasingly wiring my brain, my thought process and conclusions seem real, like im not bs*ting myself.

It removes the veil, its a constant strem of epiphanies, a beautiful creation this is.

Oh and last thing, i feel each mandala different i dont know how to explain it, like the one with more blue gives me that 6th sense enhancement, the one with more brown and orange wires stronger withing the brain like with more intelligence and discernment if you will.

I am very happy i could grab this gem. Thank you

7 Likes

100% accurate, doubt even capt can make the higher self connection this accurate again. I ask it everything and its ALWAYS accurate. Saw 333 all day, i but 3 $10 goldrush and won $30. This happened after i listed some NFTs, this ones worth 3trill for sure

5 Likes

Im obsessed with this NFT haha.

I dont know why it took me so long to see its beauty unfold, now i cant stop it.

Its like having a secretary inside of me given me the minutes of everything.

What ive paid attention today was that other NFTs messages would be put apart in tiny bits and spread out in a line of events or reasons why this NFT is working on whatever in Me. Do I make sense?

I think this way is better:

Before id understood the messages from the NFTs (including Deities) or smart fields, in a conceptual way, hard at times yes but i got around understanding the bottom line or lets say the general idea.

Now TST is translating all into words, words that i speak mentally like if they were my own words but i know they arent, and its making sense why the dreams after looping the Root Cause and Primal Urge (the new ones) the other day, were soo clear, it wasnt them, it was this NFT that is doing whatever you (Dr Manhattan and Dream) know better, to my brain that cannot be denied, its a whole new world that this field opened in my brain.

And im all here like… how did i live before it? Lol

How did i get to every single decision and conclusion before? blindly? I guess my sharp six sense and intuition, but to be honest i feel quite embarrassed now that i am witnessing how a proper chain of thoughts based on truth and real events come to a conclusion.

Felt quite intelligent before this field. Now i feel i was a fool before, i thought i was a rational person no no no. I think im close to consider that my life before this field was an emotional parade.

We know nothing for real… we dont really or very limited use our brain and its capacity.

I am incredibly thankful for all the Brain series. And i will get them all eventually.

Last thing for what is worth to those that have this field, get the Raven bones now that is on sale its like $29, if you want of course, but they pair super well.
Raven goes looking for what could happen if… then this field explain why yes or not with the info Raven brings.

4 Likes

I usually pair this one with blossom of the mind.

It’s a beautiful mix

2 Likes