🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

@aditya1

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs - Sapien Medicine

1 Like

thanks but its not selling skyscraper, only seeking

2 users listed it for $280

hmm are they just downloading it and selling it? is it legal?

They bought the nft from the shop or other user

1 Like

Anyone grown taller from this then? Surely someone over the age of 20+ who owns this + plays audio consistently has grown at least half an inch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wear the tag Almost every day. I am working on very many things at once. My intention is to slowly grow over time, rather than people suddenly shocked : Why is a 26 year old growing?

Ive grown at least half inch in 10 months. I hardly play the audio, but wear it on a (6 NFT) Tag.
Havent changed diet or done anything special. If you wanted to focus this and spam the audio, might be able to reach 2 inches a year.

4 Likes

Do I have to print this image and carry it around?

1 Like

Got this yesterday for a very, very appreciated price, I reduced all my stack to only 4 physical fields (this one is included) to have better quality connection with them.

First, this one works, like every other field. Apparently there are a lot of people that doubted about this NFT or don’t see any result. I just had the opportunity to sleep after listening to it, it’s not even a whole day and I already have results.

I’m already a little taller just because of the spine decompression and my posture being actively fixed. My whole body feels like doing planking, something is “forcing” me to have a straight position and my lower back is so relieved… When sitting it’s way more confortable, when walking and couching…

The original Height Booster V2 was the field that made me discover Sapien Medicine, the one that kept me being around because it was the obvious sign “those sounds worked”, it made me grow a lot years ago.

Went from 1m75-77 to 1m83 so 6-8 CENTIMERS and even friends and family were noticing this, not only me. It was at 20 years old and at that time I stopped growing up for years.

I don’t want to grow too much honestly, 5 centimeters maximum would be appreciated and it’ll be fast in my opinion. No measuring, just going with the flow, my reference will be my mother, so next time we meet it’ll speak louder than words and it’s gonna be enough to confirm any progress.

Anyway, she’ll just comment about it “oh you grew up so much again” :joy:

5 Likes

Now we have the Eren Founding Titan that is 350 meters. Perhaps we have a one in ten thousand chance of growing to this height :laughing:
搜图神器_1715692674630

1 Like

It’s still a collective consciousness issue.

Software of individuals are updating, as we now know truth to far greater than what we’ve been taught by our parents, our society, and schools.

Since height growth is such a complex interplay of various factors one would imagine an NFT like this being a one size fits all approach.

I notice it’s effects are far greater if one utilizes it with hormonal and gene based fields, because although the design is far from fallible, it would not hurt to couple due to the growth process itself being so highly variable.

I would like to publish a guide, best I’ve gotten were 2 inches.
But I know I can do more.

I still have to fix my hormonal profile, health overall.

I know it’s easy to say well children and teens don’t need to account for so many variables.

Sure consciously, but what about unconscious?

How many people here have truly asked themselves why this NFT is yet to feel valid, when countless of other fields that have even more to ask from delivered beyond the scope of simple biological factors, achieving the impossible in short.

Don’t sell youself short, if you need help ask around. Higher self or whoever that may be.

Needless to say I am also here in the DMs, don’t soil your growth with the weeds of negativity or shackles of self sabotage.

It’s been a year, but all we have is now.

Make the changes, do the work with the NFT.

Don’t be the self imposed dam to the results you seek.
Checks and balances.

2 Likes

Congrats, bro. Keep at it. I got your DM, I am just trying to sell it for what I got it for 🥲

2 Likes

I grew a lot and my frame is wider. Mentally I feel like a giant too and it wasn’t the case before, I was already tall but nothing extraordinary.

There was a spot to measure my height improvement when working with free Height audios years ago at my parents house, it was easy to measure visually because of the tiles on the walls in the bathroom. I’m almost half a tile taller now than before working with this NFT, in less than a month, that’s quite fast. Maybe around 4-6 centimeters taller ?

I need to buy new clothes they are too tiny now and new shoes…Shoes are so small now I can’t walk without pain and discomfort and clothes look like it’s baby size, it’s ridiculous.

8 Likes

how can i get this nft and audio ?
coz it is not seems available anywhere ?

1 Like

Do you own this NFT token?

1 Like

It works well, but I recommend that you take it slowly
we are not all equal,
As soon as you feel tingling in your knees and behind your calves, wait a day to replay the audio

1 Like

Can anybody share “The Skyscraper” as the sapien shop has currently been shut down!

Hi @Dimpy!

Welcome Meru

NFTs may be purchased from current owners

When you have reached Trust Level 2 (member) you may place an ad in the NFT sales thread for this item.

Here are some links you will find helpful: FAQ Collection for Newcomers -

@Dimpy As you said, it’s been taken down, People should not share their fields and NFTs.
If you like to purchase one, head over to Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

@Dimpy, it seems like you cannot purchase NFTs until you reach Level 2 Trusted member of the forum, as @Rosechalice mentioned. People do not engage in any trading until you become a trusted member (It is safe for both the parties), Thanks.