šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

How do I get this field. I was just going to buy it for height growth but the link is dead

I think Sapien removed it, you can head to the NFT buying/selling and make a request to see if anyone has skyscraper to sell. @Felix_the_Cat

F to everyone who didnā€™t buy it cuz they thought it will be available for the foreseeable future

8 Likes

I literally just found it

1 Like

Can I get a link to the NFT buying section? Iā€™m new to the forum and just want to get taller

1 Like

NFT Buying & Selling Thread

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I grew a half inch in 2 weeks but stopped using it to focus on other things. It definitely works. I am starting it again very soon.

So nice to see you back, @Dreamweaver.

15 Likes

:sob:

I wish I got here sooner

I really could use it as I wish to get into competitive bodybuilding

Does it just make you grow taller or improve overall frame?

I wish @Dreamweaver would make NFT releases more public. I could have gotten here a while ago and gotten out with what would have been a huge help to me

2 Likes

Not to break a butterfly on a wheel Captain, and entirely your callā€¦

But respectfully, discontinuing this project will punish the community much more than its intended effect on this :ant: that crawled out of the woodwork.

I suggest we find better ways of distributing NFT audios or other means rather then the current situation.

I proposed a blockchain file sharing service to you a little back but it wasnā€™t really concrete.

Seeing the scenario now I think it would be ripe to make such moves.

Not limited to this NFT but we can use this as a stepping stone for future projects.

Machine learning of issues. Letā€™s not burn the duvet because of just one or a few fleas

But again enitrely your decision, just donā€™t see it being the right call here.

Respectfully :pray:

18 Likes

Iā€™m kind of new here can I ask why the audio wonā€™t work if you didnā€™t buy the NFT as I looked at the YouTube video and it was the same

What happened to @mgrowth?

@SammyG

Am so tired off people

Also why are people angry they leaked the audio, it makes these guys think it works just by having the audio

1 Like

Because there is field protection built into all the NFTs, where the field will only work if the user own the NFT token.

If you donā€™t own the NFT token but you have itā€™s audio, then the field isnā€™t activated. All you have is lovely music, no field. The music will sound the same, regardless of the field is activated or not.

5 Likes

He might be lying just to get attention

His IP seems to be from Canada

what is the field?
you see i think people shill these as subliminals and affirmations.
So they think it is something physically spoken in the audio.
Or heard
which is why they cannot understand how the protection works and choose to disregard it.
But then, long ago, XM used to add actual subliminals that said illegally received products will not work. In their audios.

I just cant see the rationale at all, how can you assume it works and assume a simple addition that checks if it was legally bought in the store does not.
You might as well assume it doesnā€™t work at all.
Perhaps it is too tame for these kind of people, maybe the audios should provide the opposite effect when illegally gotten.
Then it may start to absorb into rock solid brains

Well anyways thatā€™s that.

People like that, cause damage, hence everyone is experiencing the fallout of it.
actions cause reactions.

I find it completely disrespectful and criminal

29 Likes

What I do not understand is why everyone has to suffer because of a few of those type of people?

Shouldnā€™t we do something, especially if we have the powers to do something?

There are enough forum members on this forum with enough psychic skills to identify those criminals. And then also do something about them. Becauseā€¦

If it is about ā€œaction and reactionā€ then everyone who has suffered because of these types of people has the ā€œthe right to take matters into their own hands and ensure justiceā€, donā€™t they?

Or is keeping a high vibration much more important?

2 Likes

@Dreamweaver

I found out about sapien medicine through a link to the old androstenol video from a comment on the SR subreddit.

At the time I found most of the videos on the channel were some tone, with very rarely some music overlayed.

You know this story about that bridge that started moving because of the way people accidentally rhythmically walked on it? And I know this term acoustic resonance. Maybe they are the same mechanism maybe just similar, Iā€™m not sure.

Anyway, this is how I at the time figured the sapien medicine videos must work; the tone in the video must be in the exact frequency that vibrates some cells in some gland to change itā€™s course in some direction.

In this simple line of thinking the very idea of protection seems absurd, since it would be just ā€˜dumbā€™ sound hitting the body.

This to me is a logical answer to your question. Just wanted to help a little.

Edit: To clarify, this is not what I believe now. I can see however how this is a conclusion that could easily be drawn

1 Like

because in the years of doing this,
problems donā€™t solve themselves they get worse if it isnā€™t nipped immediately.
The mindset and mentally of what he is doing is completely criminal.
You cannot expect any lawful reasoning from them.

I find very little choice other than removing it.

No product = no problem

and my mind is clear.

very well.

8 Likes

Just to clarify, this is not what I believe. I can see however how this is a conclusion that could easily be drawn