šŸ—¼ THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

I saw your intentions a mile away.

What ever helps you sleep at night. @anon36920264

ā€œOkay brokieā€

Hhahaha wow okay man. I thank myself I am not offended cusā€¦

Take it to the dispute thread if you want :)

unrelated but how do you edit your messages without the edit sign showing up?
check
thanks inspector

1 Like

Edit it before it reaches 4 mins,

But today i found out if add a quote or delete one, it will show u edited it

1 Like

Congrats @anon14224340 on your growth. I do however have to play devilā€™s advocate and I promise this isnā€™t to shit on your results or rain on your parade. These results are honestly impressive. But for skeptics (which with height growth, most people are going to be), the picture is just of the measurement and not of the body. This isnā€™t to take away from you or discredit you, Iā€™m just giving you perspective on how some people think. Itā€™s already a stretch for some to believe this can be done from an NFT. Most of us who have been here know the power of these products, but for those that donā€™t, itā€™s hard to understand.

With all that being said, this is the next NFT I want to get because I know it works.

9 Likes

I told others to dm me for pics

Exactly for these situations and types of peopleā€¦

@Dyslexic_Professor already sent me some off topic cyber thread safety so Iā€™m not sure what my next steps are, considering my presence here to be anon.

I understand but maybe itā€™s because I tried so hard to decondition myself from such perspectives is why I had such a passionate response

Thanks anyways @wonderwandering

5 Likes

Whoā€™s crying now?

u think am trying to threat u? Huh?
What?

Youā€™re right I should be more wary of posting height results online especially with same Metadata.

Or whatever that means.

I love you all, you are all beautiful and special in my eyes

The biggest man is the one who stops escalating conflicts and goes back to silence before the other

Honestly I donā€™t even blame you guys, I noticed everytime there is a field or thread with too many males not enough females, conflicts erupts.
I donā€™t really understand the mechanism, I just know it happens like that.

21 Likes

Thanks me too

6 Likes

I can PM you a stack.

1 Like

I can PM you my body pic with face blurred in PMā€™s

Just didnā€™t think I would have to throw the house out of the window here for a simple testimonial.

2 Likes

Sure, Iā€™ll take a look. I wasnā€™t a skeptic of you or Dream. I was speaking more from the POV of others that may find it difficult that these things can be achieved so quickly.

2 Likes

Itā€™s alright.

Iā€™m a happy customer thatā€™s all that matters for me at this point.

3 Likes

gonna make a group to talk about our experiences with this NFT

• interested

0 voters

5 Likes

Skyscraper Hack 101:

If you can make a custom shirt with this, go for it.

Wear it to bed, and as you sleep, and wake up the next morning watch the magic happen.

9 Likes

4 Likes

how many times are u listening to the audio bro

I donā€™t own this field.

1 Like