🗼 THE SKYSCRAPER NFT (Private Project made Public)

In case anyone missed this gem

5 Likes

What process is used to open growth plates @Dreamweaver

I suggest you read the original post as everything is explained there

the growth plates do not get reopened but it will still work nontheless

Small update

while I still havent measured myself ( Will do at the beginning or end of february)

I have grown about 1-2 cms the past month. I can tell because I directly compared myself to my sister who is very similar in height.

It also probably isnt spine decompression because I was hitting the gym earlier, finishing with t-bar rows

13 Likes

Can you share how old are you bro?

2 Likes

Turning 20 soon

I havent grown since 4 years though

3 Likes

20 chronologically or biologically?

:smirk:

2 Likes

My last post on this thread for a while.

You guys know what to do.

3 Likes

Hi Guys,
Hope all is well, I’m thinking of buying the above but I’m gonna have to wait a while but in the mean time has anyone gotten results from the Height Booster, if yes please feel free to reply and I wish you all the best on your journeys to as I’ve just started mine yesterday!

5 Likes

Hey guys, could I listen to the audio instead of using mandala? Does the audio have the same effect as the mandala? Thank you.

1 Like

Generally, yes

1 Like

Thank you, this cleared up my doubt.

1 Like

How many cms / inches have u guys grown so far
Please do update

3 Likes

I bet no one grew more than 1 inch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

What makes you say that?

Good thing you don’t gamble.

3 Likes

I too feel it’s just the hype. Some people are talking nonsense here instead of talking about the results/ updates.

2 Likes

I think so too, I have been using it for about a solid month so far without any growth. However, I feel like we should give it about 3-4 months considering growth takes a while. From today onwards I’m going to meditate to the field in an attempt to boost my results.

5 Likes

Most of Sapien Medicine audios always work in long term from my experience. For example, I bought Plasma Glass skin and results came around 3-4 months. As with this NFT, we are talking about growing without the activation of growth plates, this field will generate fast results for some and or may take a long time for the person to grow.

We are too impatient and something as phenomenal as being able to have the chance to grow is a blessing. Realistic time frame in my opinion, 1-3 years. Hype is good, but always be patient.

17 Likes

Age 21 here, I always experience massive pain in my legs. Been blasting this for nearly half a month, I think the realistic time frame for natural growth is 1-3 years. Just my opinion.

5 Likes