The Smarter Rife

Thanks for mentioning me bro :blush::pray::sunny:!!! The personalized frequency part is very interesting. Target a type of problem in the body such as an infection for example.

If it had the function of treating people remotely I would have bought it :slightly_smiling_face: .

Personally I have very powerful energy fields for healing on different approaches so I don’t know if this one will really help me.

To do with time according to the testimonies and the possibilities of realization with this one.

2 Likes

All I’m getting is rife machine working for cancer and lyme disease, and of course mainstream science discrediting it (lots of money involved) but does anyone know rife machine helping with other simple things?

edit: @Yuichi you still around? any insight?

1 Like

This bumped #1 on buy list. Its like a personal doctor

3 Likes

Hopefully psychiatrist is next

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Captain,
lol
this is almost …batman-style savagery.

Super commendable though - upgrading the technology of people who don’t wish you well. Respect :pray:

16 Likes

The violet ray is also in the ever beautiful flaunt de la plasma

7 Likes

I knew I was forgetting one. Thanks.

4 Likes

There are some frequencies for gray hair, 1.5 hz and maybe some others

4 Likes

Wow awesome creation
Thanks Dreamweaver!!
I’m already using it and feel very powerful

5 Likes

How does this compare with the eternal audio?

Eternal is more powerful and complete.
I think you could use both to complement.

3 Likes

Yes, Rife machines/frequency can help with even the simplest of things…

BigPharma though would rather keep us in the dark…

Dream is on fire :fire:

Insta buy for me

3 Likes

Amen to that, but surprised not many testimonials are even showing up other than cancer and lyme, Tesla violet ray and plama tube have some testimonials on some sites but Rife machine has many sellers but not many testimonials.

This is now #1 in my pending list to buy lol.

This is amazing stuff Dream, love the energy of the audio

the NFT choosing the Rife for you is a nice aspect

2 Likes

Allergies went away in about a minute after arising: not close to typical for me. Crick in neck gone in 30 minutes: not at all typical recovery time.

Some mood and attitude improvements as well, possibly organ related.

@Captain_Nemo
How many frequencies are covered in this field? Just ballpark if you don’t mind.

21 Likes

all on the spookiest list of course.
no better source, as there all stolen things eventually end up, no?

30 Likes

Lol. I’m not up to date on everything that’s been going on. So that could be 6,000 or so. The versatility is quite cool.

6 Likes

I’ve tried a few YT videos that claim to do RIFE and never felt anything! I am now tempted to try this field, results seem fantastic!

@Trinity please keep us posted on your experience…

10 Likes

What are spookies/ spookiest ?

1 Like

robber-stealing

4 Likes