The Solidifier

@Captain_Nemo what have you “seen” beyond the event horizon? Or will you leave it to us to explore?

6 Likes

This is an interesting idea… I don’t know if I should invest in it, though. The only goal that matters to me will be getting to the end of the Taoist meditation process/Moksha. Instead of manifesting something into reality, that would be a bit more like de-manifesting myself from regular reality :laughing: .

It’s a very neat idea, though.

4 Likes

Very tempting…

1 Like

You don’t have to keep the field on you either according to the instructions when you buy it

6 Likes

Where do you see this?

2 Likes

Claim NFT it will give you instructions
For use as NFT owner, hold the idea or thought of what you would like to work on then place your finger on the black hole. It will be actively worked on from that point on, of you wear it or not. To set a new goal, place your finger on it and say the word ‘clear’. The old one will be cleared and it is ready for a new one. Uses woven worlds, and a few newer ideas and concepts. It is meant to be used a ‘manifestation’ item.

67 Likes

Oh wow thank you!! Never would have seen that and just asked it what to do without placing my thumb on it and just wore it. :pray:t3::pray:t3:

14 Likes

Np I put a goal already will see how things go

12 Likes

:rofl: When the star reaches back for you !

10 Likes

Waiting for the testimonials already :speak_no_evil::heart_eyes:

When you just think, he can’t go any higher than this, he proves you wrong :flushed: Cap :clap:

10 Likes

Perhaps he’s releasing more powerful stuff as the vibration of the forum’s collective increases. :relieved::ok_hand:t5:

27 Likes

Great! Let us know the outcomes (if you wish) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ofcourse I will

8 Likes

Definitely my next buy, @anon36260187 excited for your stories.

8 Likes

I’m going to use it to get Weaved Worlds Magic back on gumroad.

Just kidding Cap. Don’t magic missile me please. However, Request: Magic Missile We need that. As a smart field.

13 Likes

You already know brody

3 Likes

What happened to it?

1 Like

Oh, you missed that? Sigh. Well, lucky for you in a way. I’ll induct you into the grief my friend. Lol. But not to thread derail, and on a bad ass Black Hole field no less, here’s the link. Where this discussion belongs. Not saying that for you but to whom it may concern.

I swear though. I’m going to use this NFT to wish for more NFTs. Watch Captain overnight be surprised to find he has the ability to produce 1 new NFT a day every day.

11 Likes

Errrr… No comment… :grin:

3 Likes