The Solidifier

Y’all gotta take it easy

7 Likes

Still waiting on some money transfer to my Mastercard so it should be tomorrow or Friday but I really can’t wait, been excited for this one, it’s literally the all purpose “automated achiever” in one NFT and the best thing is that you don’t have to wear it like other NFT’s :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t4:

7 Likes

Black Hole aka Dark energy is literally the Lord Shiva himself :pray: Shiva himself is the Dark hole/matter , from him & his desire/will the birth of stars & galaxies takes place. He controls the entire universe ! This information about Dark matter controlling entire Universe has been confirmed by most ancient Sage Agastya Muni.

So whatever you are manifesting using this NFT happens only if the permission/desire/will of Lord Shiva himself :pray:

Even in this video too you can see Sadhguru tells about How Shiva is the Black energy - Manifestating the entire universe from within him

Must watch Video - Shiva Is Still Spitting New Galaxies In The Universe Even Now! | Cosmos| Aliens | Sadhguru | Adiyogi - YouTube @Maoshan_Wanderer @Zen @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Must watch video :point_up_2:

1 Like

“He who is devoted to whom, in the world of that one, tastes joy.”

• Maitri Upanishad
2 Likes

it may be ;)

For things to happen, you need to provide resources.

Say you want to learn piano, then easy lessons and shortcuts to learning and understandings will occur.

You want a car and villa, but winning a lottery isnt the only way to it.
It may be better to choose just abundance and wealth, this leaves it very open ended to manifest in various ways.
Than picking a very specific way that has no connection or pathway to be created.

Hmm I guess its like the NFTS a bit, a lot of times the same thing is written over and over again just in different ways.

Think more ‘holistically’ about your goal,

68 Likes

This statement so :100: .Thank you for your input Captain, and for making time for us. We heard you are really busy. I hope everything works out great for you :pray: :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Dream if I ask for a better energy system so it’s easier to connect to fields.

Would the Soldier start working on our energy
system? and also create new ways and opportunities to get their?

3 Likes

I do think so.

32 Likes

So, for goals like these, are the Abundance Mindset Million Dollar Empire Mindset fields still good?

Yes.

But I get the sense that this (accurate) reply might not answer the question you’re wanting to ask.

Those two Mindset fields give you the mindset of abundance and of prosperity. Those mindsets are so important because some of us weren’t born into experiences where we could develop those mindsets and a lot of the rest of us were trained (by well-meaning others) into sort of the opposite of those mindsets.

Everything begins with thought/mindset. It’s how we mold and work with “energy.”

So, yes, those two fields still work and are still important fields for those goals.

Sometimes, simply having those mindsets are enough. (It’s my opinion that this is the case.) But sometimes, we can use a hand from the Cosmos (in the form of a black hole?) arranging for resources to be available to us or bringing to us cooperation and assistance. I think that’s what Cap’n is saying when he tells us we have to provide the resources towards our goal.

The Mindset fields you’ve mentioned prime us to recognize these “healing hands from the Cosmos/black hole” as the resources/opportunities/assistance that they are, so we can act upon them.

Which brings me to another “resource” we will need to provide: the willingness or readiness to act towards our goal, even if our action is the simple act of buying a winning lottery ticket at the right time and place. The Mindset fields can help us with this “resource” to a certain extent, but some of us may want other fields (depending on our individual needs,. circumstances or histories) to support us with this last bit important piece of the equation.

6 Likes

Can we ask the Solidifier to help manifesting the woven worlds Contentment, million, magic and the Chosen one? That I believe would cover everything that makes me really happy. I still listen to the woven worlds, and I intend to listen to them for more than one year.

6 Likes

I see no reason why you couldn’t.

Let us know how well it works for you!

6 Likes

Kind of wish I could speak more openly, but here we go: +1 for the Solidifier.

It’s been a very unpleasant and challenging week. Today I decided I wanted the most vexing aspect resolved so I set the Solidifier to fix it. At first it went on as before, then I received the news I was looking for. But the process of the bureaucracy I was dealing with had no record of it for about 5 hours. After the last few days, so I wasn’t optimistic. Then I got news that it would take between 1 to 2.5 hours. Then within 20mins the situation was resolved.

Could easily have taken all weekend. It has before in the past.

There are still some very challenging aspects to this situation, but the main one is resolved.

…still didn’t win the lottery. though. :man_shrugging:

18 Likes

I think with this, there is always too much minds, every ticket holder
working against you.

40 Likes

Yeah, what do you think about manifesting facial features to get attractive face from this nft?

3 Likes

Yeah, kinda did that lottery Solidifier target out of curiosity. There are other much more pressing things in my life. Apparently.

3 Likes

Testimonial → The Solidifier +1 :fireworks:

I had a kind of difficult situation this week with about 60-65% chances of the situation working out right. Even having these good chances, my limiting beliefs, my setbacks from the past play big in this kind of event. It was something work related involving some people. I’ve struggled in this area for my whole life.

So, I asked the Solidifier for the situation to go just fine.

I kept having these limiting beliefs, doubts, and anxiety as the time went on but on the other hand I had that little feeling that everything would work out at the end because of The Solidifier. Strange feeling.

Finally, Everything worked out smoothly, and I got much more out of the situation that I thought in the beginning.

These kind of events in my life, even having 65% possibilities of going good, they finished going quite badly many times. I’m quite surprised then.

So, one of the bottom lines in my opinion would be (so far): it´s not necessary having perfectly aligned beliefs matching the perfect situation wished, at least It wasn’t in my case at all. Maybe it was just luck and it had nothing to do with the Solidifier but I don’t think so.

Anyways, I will keep working with The Solidifier…

So far, so good :exploding_head:

31 Likes

i would boldly use the the grand jeleausy shield against those pesky mindses…

Holy fucking shit guys, I did it! Bought it just now

18 Likes