The Solidifier

My original goal that I set for the Solidifier has completed and I consider it a 100% success. I’ve moved on to the next one, we’ll see how it goes. Again, it’s another “moderately difficult” one.

So, it’s occurred to me to use this NFT for things that haven’t quite worked for me, but seemed like they should have. In particular I’ve been a user of some popular subliminal audio tracks from a well known seller for years…and none of them have worked particularly well for me. I would LIKE for them to have worked, but after years… not so much. EDIT: The seller always makes the excuse “You have serious subconscious blockages…” It’s always some excuse. No $h!t, that’s why I bought your overhyped products genius. Aaaaanyway…

So, maybe after my next goal is completed I’ll experiment there.

16 Likes

Just got this, and can’t wait to pair with Magician for becoming a manifestation powerhouse.

New worlds New realities

Cosmological natural selection

16 Likes

Does the word “clear” correspond to the word “clean” in Italian? or if I say clear is it the same?

1 Like

In which sense are you using it?

“Clean” - as in the verb = pulire?

or

“Chiaro” as in “Am I Clear” ?

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

here the translator translates clear as clear … instead I think it is “clean” … or not? it is hard to explain…

1 Like

This may not help, but the idea is the same as “remove” or “discontinue”.

3 Likes

Maybe “annullare” (Annulla!) or “cancellare”(Cancella!) would serve the purpose

2 Likes

What the italian word you’re using…put it in a sentence for me.

3 Likes

per cambiare ciò che ho precedentemente desiderato, metto il dito nel buco nero e dico “pulire”

1 Like

Allora, vuoi dire “chiaro” come in cancella e ricomincia. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Sooo… I couldn’t wait and just got this. :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Gratz, Starlight! congrats shiny

2 Likes

Thanks @Rosechalice !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Question… All goals should be stated as already having it in my life… correct?
I have x …
I am x …
This situation is x …

6 Likes

Dang! i suppose that’s one good way - I didn’t do it that way, just so you know. I just said what I wanted to happen and strung various financial goals together. Started working in just a few minutes btw.

11 Likes

Ok, that is good to know also. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m going to start on my manifestation list now…

33 Likes

I wanted something removed, and it’s gone.

15 Likes

That’s awesome to hear!

@Oolong_Blues How did you word it? 'I want to remove x … ’ ? or 'Remove x… ’ ?

3 Likes

@Dreamweaver
HyperNova or Supernova in the works maybe? :mechanical_arm:

I can’t imagine what “those” beings from other planets, and galaxies would think having the Gamma Ray Burst emitted from planet earth :exploding_head:

8 Likes

I think it was like “Completely remove XYZ from my life.” And it did.

8 Likes