The Solidifier

Might be what they talked about

Thanks for explaining G

3 Likes

Guys I put this under my pillow last night, and it felt like it was communicating to me all my subconscious desires/wishes,etc. and the safe passage of it’s manifestation.

All of Dream’s fields feel so surreal, and despite having experience with lucid dreaming…

This felt so surreal, like a different reality last night. Wow.

All I would do is just put it under your pillow, after you told it your goal(s), and then let it happen.

24 Likes

Allow me, if I may, to offer a different way of looking at this field, in the hopes that this different perspective might be helpful to you.

I understand what you mean when you talk about “blockages,” and they can often be a factor. Another factor, which inhibits “manifestation” and is often overlooked, is how we define our “thing” (to borrow your phrase). This was touched upon By @Rosechalice in her explanation of @anon25711007’s success at being the Queen of Food Manifestations™.

You see, a lot of us define our “things” way farther down the road than is helpful for us, like we “ask for” $1 billion when we only have a few coins in our pockets or when we want to be Insta-famous when we have no Internet access or even a camera. I remember one of my teachers, ages ago (yeah, really), teaching me about what he called “the Sphere of Availability” to counter our (his students’) tendency to deine our “things” in this unhelpful way. He encouraged us to set our sights on what was possible and believable for us right now.

Tbh, this piece of his teachings went over my head until, some time later, I was reading the biography of a French man who transformed himself from a rag picker into an extremely wealthy man through what we might today call “visualization.” When he was taught about the ideas of visualization, the first thing he did, when he went home, was not to visualize his eventual fabulous fortune. Instead, he visualized a small scrap of rug that he could have at the side of his bed, so that he would no longer have to put his warm bare feet on the cold stone floor in the morning. He didn’t have the money to buy such a scrap of rug, but in very short order, he was able to find such a scrap for his bedside, thanks to his visualizations. He continued to visualize in this way, putting his goal just beyond his reach but still within the realm of possibility–what another teacher of mine would later call “the next logical step.” And each manifestation that he did in this way expanded his Sphere of Availability, until the fabulous fortune that he ultimately wanted (and visualized) was within his Sphere of Availability and was his next logical step. And the fun thing is when we take this approach, when we use the idea of Sphere of Availability-“next logical step,” there are way fewer blockages! (Isn’t that cool?)

Now, I’m not writing this “book” for the sake of it here. I think this idea is really helpful in this discussion, where people have qualms about the “one thing at a time”-ness of this field. When we use the ideas I’ve been talking about, we can work this field so that it can help us with multiple “things” in a day.

For example, rather than asking it to work on “curing me of rheumatoid arthritis,” we can ask it to work on–say–“I want to easily and comfortably get out of bed tomorrow morning” (which would be one of our reasons for wanting our bigger cure). We might ask our field this as we go to bed. And when we’ve manifested our improvement in the morning, we can “clear” this field and ask it–say–to bring us a new client (which would be expanding our Sphere of Availability towards our ultimate “thing” of "manifesting $1 billion dollars). This field might bring you the new client you asked for by lunchtime, so you can “clear” the field and ask it to bring you a fun social gathering, which it might do by end of work and which might expand your Sphere of Availability towards more fun in your life or more friends or more clients, you see?

42 Likes

I’m enjoying reading through everyone’s different aspects of manifestations, and while the logical mind that wants to strengthen its beliefs on one end and sees the possible to be instant on another end,
I’m much more inclined to see the anchoring that we put ourselves through such created hierarchy of steps.
The roles of effort, opportunity, sometimes luck even etc are present naturally and with no much doubt.
But the strains of ‘I have to start small to make the next big move’ is in a way a self created ladder that keeps on extending and may possibly never end.
It is one way that one can choose to build up their ‘worth’ of receiving that next big manifestation.
It could be next door really but one chooses to go in circles for it.
Only through thinking that the circles, as they expand and grow bigger, reach next door.
But it was there all along? lol just a few steps away.

Perhaps there is a reason also the Solidifer is able to identify multiple layers into one single goal, sometimes there are more energies to work around or with in a single concept of manifestation.
It doesn’t mean it is not within the nearest reach, made to become shorter even with this Solidifer…

14 Likes

Maybe the first task can be to make one’s belief box bigger, or even limitless! Or maybe that should be ability to conceive and receive.

15 Likes

Yes-- independent of the black hole goal setting, I’ve noticed the energies themselves when left on the screen radiating or through a night’s sleep to be constantly working on ‘voiding out’ everything that doesn’t match the new reality, of this goal happening and taking place.

Interesting because the way it creates this effect for me is by being placed into a reality where all unconscious desires are coming true as well.

Stuff one wasn’t even aware of wanting, and it just makes everything else fall into this parallels of realized and lived goals.

16 Likes

Awesome realization. Thanks for sharing. let's dream together

5 Likes

Got a 82 on the lecture exam, Not bad. I have a B Grade right now, a little disappointed though. I have a couple exams left ( 4 of them left in 15 days total). I studied very hard.

Told solidifier for A in the class, So I will report back.

19 Likes

Which are the ones we fear the most, perhaps because we don’t know where they come from.

3 Likes

Yeah, see… thing is… I need LESS food. Fasting protocols, rapid weight loss. Like I’ve got people at work trying to feed me all the time… I need WAY LESS. LMAO. :grin:

3 Likes

I weigh ______ pounds

Then when you do, go fancy like
i have _x% amount of lean mass ; much more than body fat

4 Likes

I would approach it differently. I would use the Solidifier to manifest irresistible attraction in other people for the face I already have.

Then again, I was born devilishly handsome. :)

Haha, I actually said that to a woman when we were flirting and she agreed. Later when things didn’t work out and she decided she didn’t like me she told me she never found me attractive.

…but I knew the truth. :grin:

3 Likes

I want this nft so bad… :joy:but the phanter give me that attraction energy that is hard to give away. Yesterday someone asked for phanter to trade with this :weary: I refused. Just hard choice

… But this is seems cool to use. Than cone of power.

Anyone who like to trade with sword of righteous nft maker with this I’m open😆

4 Likes

Yes, I think that’s a good way to go about it. I am not currently having success in that department with these fields, but I will. :slight_smile:

I wrote in the Woven Worlds Millions thread that even if WWMs doesn’t work the way I want it to to over ride my subconscious beliefs I’ll just use the Solidifier and Cone of Power to make it work that way. LMAO :wink:

I’ll get there.

3 Likes

Now that I am using both, they feel slightly different. I don’t have hard data points yet, but I am evolving my opinions of them.

I’d say keep going with your CoP and use it to manifest Solidifier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I’ve done is break it down
Instead of saying 93, i say “97” then once i reach 97, i go more down lol
But whats funny is once i reached the first objective i freaked and instead of going down more like i was supposed to, i switched it (my goal) for someone else
on something totally unrelated

I feel like that was / is stupid tho

Maybe i should just do that large chunk lol

3 Likes

Personally I do have the belief that even at a rapid speed the amount that I need to lose (over 100#) will take a fair amount of time. Although I am open to it taking less time and going faster than the number of months in my mind. (Around 9.) Since I have successfully lost this kind of weight in the past, I have the belief that it works like ______. So that’s the belief base I am working with.

Still I am confident that with the proper deployment Solidifier can bypass my dumb subconscious beliefs. :grin:

3 Likes

You wil absolutley get there💜 i believe in you!! Heck even if I didn’t who cares
Homeboi solidifier got you ^.^
Keep us posted! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Exactly. :wink:

No way! Those fields are worth a goldmine. Idk who’s spreading such false rumors but it’s wrong to say they’re less effective. Once you buy it with your money, its yours. Doesn’t matter if it’s on which network. It’ll work perfectly for you.

4 Likes