The Solidifier

True, that combination can be all those things (and in conjunction with a New Moon…in Leo, no less) but that combination can also be genius, especially genius solutions to karmic problems that have spanned lifetimes.

2 Likes

Absolutely. :sparkles:

1 Like

Lol I just realized that

ps: I’m talking about color haha

2 Likes

Can you please share some academic results? I’m trying to convince someone i know that soldifier is worth the investment.

2 Likes

My other option was “Sapphire” but my friend said it sounded too strippery ahah

8 Likes

Give me a week will be to manifest an acceptance letter soon, will then share my entire story and the divine intercession Solidifier played a role in.

Would definitely be enough for academic merits itself

I gotchu.

12 Likes

I´d love some clarification about this, please. I think it´s so important. Thanks!

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer @UgniS

2 Likes

He’s tripping… don’t worry about it

4 Likes

Guys can I manifest extremely handsome face that everyone loves with it?:sweat_smile:
What do you suggest about it?

In term of manifestations is depending on how strong your belief is. Everything can be achievable. No limit. That’s how you know what is ( the magician)

But to put such intention with lot of blockages and doubts. I think it’s better you take small step first. Try to manifest like attraction first. Then when you see it manifested in real life. You can begin manifest another thing.

This belief will start working greatly on you that eventually you will have more trust in your manifestation skills.

Short answer yes. You can manifest good looking face.

10 Likes

Thanks So I think it will be like Woven Worlds: Attractive Face😅

6 Likes

Don’t forget if one wants to manifest there needs to be contentment first! :dizzy:

Not the other way around! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Whilst I normally agree with this concept, according to the instructions and the reports in this thread, it doesn’t seem to be a necessary factor for this field.

6 Likes

How? Can you explain plz

Does starting with small things make it easier to later manifest more difficult things?

1 Like

Yea. Try with food! See how much you get with this :D

4 Likes

Did you mean to reply to me?

If so, I’m not understanding what you’re asking. Please give me more.

The Solidifier isn’t concerned with easy or difficult, it just manifests. Easy and difficult is a human thing. When you start with something small that you are not attached to having and if manifests, it gives you confidence to try other tasks. Imogen is a master at starting with small tasks and it has given her great confidence in her manifestation rituals.

34 Likes

Yes, I was also thinking along these lines for using this field to manifest. Seeing as we can only focus on one thing at a time, I’m thinking of using The Solidifier as a “finisher” for the main goals that I’m working on. I’d use other manifesting methods and tools such as Cone of Power, Torsion, Conceptual Realizations, Woven Worlds ect. Once I feel like I’m at a point of doubtlessness and have also put in the energy and work to crystalize the concept and feeling it to the best of my ability, I’ll run the intent through T.S.

The main thing that keeps things from coming is blockages. These are blockages that we can work on to “clear debris” and stagnation. The more real it becomes in concept, theory and feeling, the easier it will be for T.S. to pull into this reality.

This is literally a reality magnet bringing things you wish to manifest into your experience. Since Captain has made this part automatic, we can do our part to ensure it, simply by being crystal clear when it’s time to connect with the image and ask! This way there can be a practice to know that there’s nothing to doubt or perfect with the field itself. Your request, intent and clarity is the manifestation. he experience of it’s arrival should now be fun and exciting! Clarity and certainty is really our job as creators. IMO, this is like having the training wheels of creation again. You can actually trust in the universe and know you won’t fall/fail…but you do still have to pedal and stay balanced…however, you WILL ride.
Eventually training wheels will not be needed and you will just know that if you can dream it, you can have it.

This NFT is not to be missed. As soon as I can buy another one, I will. We are lucky this isn’t private and AT LEAST $700! I can’t believe there’s as many copies as there are. It should let you know Dream wants us to…dream…as many of us as possible.

Don’t get caught up in overcomplication. If you’re not sure, do some independent manifesting work outside of The Solidifier so that you understand what you’re asking for.

23 Likes

I think what you’re referring to is how if you rent out NFT from someone else, it doesn’t work as good as if you are the original owner. I’ve experienced this first hand when borrowing NFTs. So I don’t anymore.

But if on the other hand you are a new permanent owner after rebuying it from an original owner, it will work just as good for you.

@Matty

10 Likes