The Solidifier

Okay thank you.

Yeah I was aware you could do this with the Polygon/matic or whatever the Open Sea blockchain was.

Was not sure how to do this with Sapien Shop since I think it’s Solana, but I don’t think this should matter.

Haha. Nope, not fear mode. At least, not here.

I just like to understand what I’m reading, to make sure I’m coming to the proper interpretations. There’s all sorts of education in that for me. :wink:

1 Like

always chillin

@Zen could you please let us know how to see how many copies have been sold? i want to see for other nfts too

@anon14224340 He bro, can you pm me plz

1 Like

Y’all buying this nft for yourselves own than one😭 me in here barely own one. Save space for my future buying please…

3 Likes

Everyone will get a copy,
I assure you
These aren’t going anywhere for a while.
The chances of someone hijacking the market are moot
But even if that were to happen, be reminded; this is Dream.
He would find a way like he has time and time again for you all :)
(But it’s not happening so relaxxx)

Anyways.
Anyone else out here changing their goal like every 2-6 hours lol.
I fluctuate between two
Maybe if i keep that up, some inertia will build haha

12 Likes

It did work for one of my goals
But my fear took over so once it happened
I had no idea what to do with it and messed up lmao

I change from myself, to another persons, to the collective, kinda like rinse rise repeat

But the three goals for either myself, that other someone, or the collective remain the same; it’s not like I change between ABC for myself, ABC for them, ABC for all, and so on

But yeh iknow it doesnt work like that; i’m just very
Indecisive ahah
Just like my name, violet
(Couldnt even pick between its two colors smh)

8 Likes

I believe your question has been answered like 10 times already

4 Likes

Just follow the instruction it comes with man, that should suffice.

In my opinion, I believe the biggest problem we have as collective, is overthinking everything.

Just use the Ockham Razor thing, the simplest is the best way.

7 Likes

Yeah man, I’m going to unclutter for the next couple of days, but I guess we all just need some retuning.

Been so high strung and all.

3 Likes

Honestly man I do a lot of trusted subliminal work.

But I have a crazy batsht insane mindset.

Like doing sales deals people would never think would happen, but I then make it happen.

No matter the despair, I always pull it off directly or indirectly.

It’s weird but yeah just a crazy almost psychopathic level of self-belief.

That and then spamming the necessary audios or wearing mandalas/tags needed to support the process.

Right now for Solidifer, I just let it do its own thing, I love it.

Sounds trite, but I never give in to the madness of self-doubt. I might for a day or two, but recoup the next day or so.

9 Likes

I’d say clear your mind before using the NFT. I get the impression that, even though it will zero-in on your specific intent it could be influenced by your total state when you interact with the NFT. Having a clear mind should reduce the noise in your mind/energy/being when you send the message to the NFT.

6 Likes

Have you used solidifier to manifest sales? Would like to hear your results with that if you have. I’ve wondered if this would work good to bring more sales or help a business be successful

4 Likes

Def have used others of Captains other field and audio Creations, tags etc

Man the stuff made it happen in the darkest hours I’m telling you. That’s when I knew Sapien Medicine was mine forever even more then my other experiences let alone results.

Definitely will be using Solidifer for finances few weeks from now but my goals with it at the moment are entirely academic, so long story short if you use it for this purpose you could, but I wouldn’t be able to say, yet…

8 Likes

:joy::joy: this is hilarious, you’re not the only one that gets triggered by anything that I say, i’m somehow always the dickhead and it’s the other person holding grudges after i’m the one being treated like this :clap:t4:

3 Likes

Today is a weird day

13 Likes

In the words of Pam Gregory, astrologer…

#astrology Remember that the rare Mars-Uranus-North Node conjunction is impulsive, volatile, hot, explosive and combustible in every sense . . .stay calm and peaceful.

🧌

6 Likes

28 of July will be quite cooler. Watch out for storm!

2 Likes

Hehe I love how we will just laugh at ourselves days from now.

Ahhh the human experience.

5 Likes

Indeed. And it’s not even Friday…yet. :wink:

5 Likes