The Solidifier

I’m just learning all of this before I buy it

Yep!

1 Like

uhm guys… what if someone set a goal for Lewis Hamilton to win the 2022 F1 Drivers championship, but another person set a goal for Max Verstappen to win it?

Doesn’t this field only work for the person who owns the NFT?

ETA: (Like the creativity, though.)

1 Like

Let’s assume both of them own the NFT and set the respective goals.

Then it’s like every other method of manifestation: the one with most alignment with their respective goals gets the manifestation.

2 Likes

Sure.

So the person who owns the NFT would set the goal as “Lewis Hamilton wins the 2022 F1 Driver’s Championship”.

1 Like

and we rule the Galaxy…

Based on the description, I had the idea that this field helps us be most aligned to our goals. meaning that they’ll both be totally aligned.

“…helps us,” yes. But from the personal feedback we’re receiving from the people having it and using it, this field doesn’t do all the work for us. There does seem to be a personal component that we have to provide.

3 Likes

Yeah this is not great as expected.

Did you expect this to materialize your wishes out of thin air?

6 Likes

No lol, that’s what you expected from me, I’m giving my honest review

Your honest reviews looks like you are agreeing with wellbeing and saying the product isn’t great because you have to put in some work along the manifestation process.

I don’t have this yet but I wouldn’t be mad I had to actually do something too. That mindset is sooo unhealthy, thinking you can just manifest things left and right while you just lay on your bed. You are in for a rude awakening and one that will certainly hurt because it did for me :laughing:

6 Likes

Ok my bad

end of the fairy story …?

how much would you rate this fairy story?

I think we don’t understand each other because of the language …

the instructions say to put your finger and think what you want to achieve, so the field should fulfill the wish and that’s it!

3 Likes

I understand what the directions say.

You’ve been reading this thread. Is that what’s happening for our friends who have this field and been using this field? All of them?

If it’s not been happening for all of them, there must be something else to the story, right?

3 Likes