The Solidifier

Holy fucking shit guys, I did it! Bought it just now

18 Likes

Its not jealousy though its simple want to also win😅

1 Like

Seems like you’d have better luck using it to boost slots or sports betting.

1 Like

A query, which means when I put the nft in phantom and I put see in solscan I get that the search string “4QY8…” is not valid. Does it affect the use of nft in something?

No, it doesn’t affect the use of your NFT.

You may have an issue, should you ever decide to sell, trade, gift or transfer your NFT. But you can use your NFT just fine with your message.

2 Likes

Statistically speaking, yes.

1 Like

Slots are rigged

1 Like

That’s the point. They work with a pseudo-random number generator that pays out around 90%. Boost that by just 20%, and they’re now rigged in your favor!

2 Likes

Had another one on the line today but it got off :sweat_smile:. Good to know this field is attracting them though because it’s a very rare occasion

5 Likes

print it out to a 12 foot size and sit on it to meditate.
Interesting idea

2 Likes

Did you download it to your phone/PC directly or did you have to go through the wallet eco system?

I want to get this too. I had the financial protector NFT which I downloaded directly from Gumroad

1 Like

You might be asking about 2 separate things there.

Once you purchase this field, you can download the image to your phone, easy peasy.

When you purchase this field, you’ll also want to download the NFT token to your wallet. You’ll want the token for when you want to sell, trade or otherwise transfer your NFT to someone else.

(P.S, you’ll probably want to have your wallet on something more secure than your phone.)

2 Likes

thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Goal accomplished :muscle:t5:

Not the biggest fish I’ve had on my line but definitely the biggest I’ve ever caught

42 Likes

I got an email, not too many days ago, saying that Sapien has deleted the Financial Protector project and that I will no longer be charged. If we still use the audio and have his picture printed, do you think the bond we already have established will remain?

This is like tapping into quantum potentials

2 Likes

it is on Patreon

3 Likes

No, this Financial Protector field was designed as a subscription field. You need to.have a paid subscription in the current month for your field to be active, bond or no bond.

As @ferdinandoloverso mentioned, the subscription service for this field moved to Patreon this month.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Who is this