The Spartan

Leonidas and his 300 royal guards who fought against the vast Persian army is a non-fictional legend that has lasted the sands of time. Even today, the world hears of their legendary feat in the form of movies (300) that depict their bravery, discipline and absolute skills and capabilities as the fiercest and strongest warriors in Ancient Greece, perhaps even the world.

Their skills and capabilities did not stem from simply natural talent and superior genes, Nay. Perhaps that might have played a role, but ultimately it is their culture and way of life which made them a cut above the rest.

The agōgē (Greek): ἀγωγή in Attic Greek, or ἀγωγά, agōgā in Doric Greek was the rigorous education and training program mandated for all male Spartan citizens, with the exception of the firstborn son in the ruling houses, involved cultivating loyalty to Sparta through military training (e.g., pain tolerance), hunting, dancing, singing, and social (communicating) preparation.The agōgē was divided into three age groups, roughly corresponding to young children, adolescents, and young adults. Spartan girls did not participate in the agōgē, although they may have received a similar state-sponsored education.

The agōgē was divided into three age categories: the paides (about ages 7–14), paidiskoi (ages 15–19), and the hēbōntes (ages 20–29).

The paides were taught the basics of reading and writing, but even the early stages of education focused on the development of skills that would encourage military prowess. Boys would compete in athletic events such as running and wrestling, as well as choral dance performances. Notably, paides were expected to steal food for themselves and for their eirēn*,* and were probably underfed as a means of encouraging this. Stealing did not go unpunished, however, as Xenophon reports that those who were caught would be beaten, a lesson which he claims taught the boys stealth and resourcefulness. There were other hardships too: the boys were made to participate in the agōgē in bare feet, supposedly to toughen their feet and improve agility, and beginning at the age of 12, boys would be given only one item of clothing, a cloak, per year.Plutarch reports that the boys slept together with the other members of their agelē, constructing beds out of reeds pulled by hand from the Eurotas River. Additionally, paides were educated in Laconism, the art of speaking in brief, witty phrases. According to French historian Jean Ducat, Aristotle believed that it was important that a Spartan learn how to poke fun at his peers, and that he be able to accept the teasing himself.

The Paidiskoi was considered the transitional age between a child and adult, where Spartan boys were encouraged to integrate themselves into adult society and physical training and athletic competitions continued with an increased intensity.

At the age of 20, a young Spartan graduated from the ranks of the paidiskoi into the hēbōntes and was known as an eirēn. If he had demonstrated sufficient leadership qualities throughout his training, he might be selected to lead an agelē. The term hēbōntes means: “those who have reached physical adulthood”. It was at this age when Spartan men became eligible for military service and could vote in the assembly, although they were not yet considered full adult citizens and were still under the authority of the paidonomos. 300 hēbōntes were chosen to join the hippeis, a highly-esteemed infantry cohort (despite the name implying cavalry). A Spartan man was considered to have graduated from the agōgē at age 30, at which time he was expected to have been accepted into a syssition and was permitted to have a family.

Purpose of the Agoge
According to Plutarch, the main purpose of the agōgē was for Spartan boys to undergo intense physical trials in order to prepare their bodies for the harshness of war. The competitive nature of athletic events encouraged hard work and merit. Completion of the agōgē served to define what it meant to be a Spartan citizen: one who had proven his mastery of both physical strength and social conventions. The agoge taught Spartan boys the values of conformity and unity, courage, patriotism, martial prowess, guile, and brutality. It was a brutal yet extremely efficient method of creating elite warriors for the City of Sparta.

Here are the points of this project summarized:

1.The Agoge : The complete rigorous training and education that Spartans undergo. Users will undergo the full energetic, conceptual re-enactment of the Agoge and reap all the physical and mental benefits it served to shape up young Spartan boys into the world-renowned, unmatched warriors they are known to be.
Summary of expected benefits:

• Physical transformation of the body into one capable of withstanding the harshness of war (All-Rounded Peak Human capabilities)

• Absolute Mental Fortitude

• Absolute Discipline

• Reduced Sensitivity and Increased Resistance to all forms of pain and discomfort (physical, mental and emotional)

• Automated Spartan Physical Training on our bodies

• Pankration (Ancient Greek Martial Art used by the Spartans) training

• Weapons Fighting training

• Outer appearance (Warrior Physique) and aesthetic that comes from all this physical training

• Additional beneficial effects of the Agoge for you to discover

2.Thermopylae Enomotia : The re-enactment of the legendary 300 Spartans who participated in the Battle of Thermopylae. Users undergo a baptism of war through experiencing the legendary battle between the Spartans and the Persian Army that vastly outnumbered them and gain all the improvements in mental fortitude and emotional control a Spartan would possess as well as all the personal and life realisations one would gain from experiencing and living through wars and life-threatening situations. Users subconsciously inherit the experience, instincts, wisdom, knowledge and mentality of the 300 Spartans led by Leonidas.

3.Sparta’s Survivor : It is Spartan tradition to only let live and nurture fit and strong babies, while those deemed to be lowborn or deformed were left to die outside on their own. Aside from that, young spartan boys were forced to steal and fight for their survival throughout the earlier stages of the Agoge. This transforms the user on all levels (physical, mental, emotional) to become a man capable of surviving in all sorts of conditions.

• Scans the user’s body to fix all deformities that limits them

• Scans the user’s past memories and experience to equip them with whatever skills necessary to survive and thrive in the user’s environment at anytime

• User also picks up new skills at an accelerated pace so that they will never be left behind

4.Warrior’s Stature : Possessing a relatively tall height will help with deterring people from wanting to confront and challenge you. This is a Height-Boosting smart-field that increases the user’s height to a perfect balance between their physical ideal (takes into account bodily proportions, muscles, tendons and the body as a whole) and personal desire, using a smart-tailored process that is most effective and safe for each individual user. The User will grow into a stature fit for a warrior.

5.Champion of Ares : User receives the full and unrestricted blessing of the Greek God of War, Ares, in all that it may entail (Enhanced physical capabilities, Enhanced Talent for Combat, Confidence, Determination, Fearlessness, Dominance etc.). Users are also granted access and permission to seek the intercession of Ares in difficult situations such as defeating enemies, rooting out traitors and fake friends, deterring people who have ill will towards you, destroying all harmful entities and negative energy around you.

6.Nourishment of the Gods : Nectar and Ambrosia are optimally fed to facilitate the User’s growth and recovery to reap maximum benefits from the Agoge, while also healing the user’s body of all defects, imperfections, illnesses, injuries and ailments to ensure that the user’s body is always in peak physical condition and health. User’s lifespan and ageing process (including natural rate of physical deterioration) will also be drastically improved for the user’s benefit. Smart field that can be directed by the user to areas that they want to focus on more.

7.Demigod : Leonidas I was said to be the descendent of the legendary Heracles, Son of Zeus himself. This is a smart field that holds a concept of Ichor, the blood of gods as described in myths and legends that through a safe and personal-tailored method for each individual user will aim to help the user gain all the benefits privy to beings with Ichor such as superhuman capabilities.

The only reason why direct, physical ichor is not here is because it will kill you.

8.Essence of a god to elevate and evolve the user to become a being as close to a being of mythological capabilities and proportion as possible, in the physical reality.

• Aura and Glamour of a great warrior/spartan/demigod

• Prowess (strength, capability, masculine energy, confidence, glory, competence) of a great warrior/demigod/spartan

• Ability to exude a certain pressure if wanted that will be palpably felt by the people around them that enhances their presence, fueled with glory and divinity

9.Spartan Mentality : To find joy and pleasure in both the process and achievement of conquering challenges and difficult situations, a rewiring of the mind to help the user conquer tough and unpleasant situations effortlessly, making it an enjoyable process even. Boost of motivation and determination to take the first step and sustained throughout the process of overcoming challenges. Become a man who will never bend to hardships. Be better.

THIS. IS. SPARTA

10 Copies Mandala + Audio

Molon labe

31 Likes

Absolute warrior fuel, its just like when you are high on adrenaline and feel ready to go and take on anything that dares come against you. Massive reduction of fear, you will feel like ‘the man’ that can take on anything. First few hours of use.

2 Likes

Haha yeah just been listening to it

It’s a cool one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The artwork may not be very flashy but it is a perfect depiction of the simple and militaristic nature of Sparta, where utility and military might was above all else.

6 Likes

I really enjoy the nostalgia like feeling, I get from the audio.

The music itself is providing it and so is the field.

This ladies and gentlemen.

The Legendary Battle we’ve all heard of

A whole story of experiences, changing and transforming in the meantime.

3 Likes

Yea bro, music really fits the theme, epic soundtrack that fully encaptures the feel of a great event.

2 Likes

Awesome job guys, another badass project : )

2 Likes

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

(nice job)

2 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile: I always said the phrase “THIS IS SPARTA” as a joke with my friends when playing games or fooling around, but perhaps now it will become a reality in the near future :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Just remembered this guy used to be a demigod spartan and the champion of Ares too, before he became the new God of War anyways lol

3 Likes

Went for a near 10km walk and hardly felt tired at all. Usually I only walk 3-5km and I’d be perspiring more than I did today.

2 Likes

Looped the audio for close to an hour straight last night, woke up feeling sore around my body despite not having done any form of workout in person.

2 Likes

Just came home after looping the spartan audio probably 30-45mins today on my journey to school and noticed my chest looks more muscular than the last time I looked at it. The agoge aint a joke lol

1 Like

Yes also muscle density seems to be higher

1 Like

yup i think some fat is being used up to build stronger muscles

1 Like

Where can I purchase?

1 Like

Hi alchemybender, thanks for your interest! I have one spare copy left if you are interested we can pm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haven’t burned away the layer of fat in my abdominal area yet but when I press down on my abs it feels more solid, harder lol

1 Like

Hi guys ,if anybody who has this NFT and want to trade for Super Soldier Serum NFT , just hit me up , thanks :blush:

2 Likes

It was good , but I’m more intrigued for the warrior aura and mindset aspect of the Spartan NFT , that’s the reason

3 Likes