The Stone of Destiny

Pyramidion based on Pyramid of Amenemhet III, but is meant to the recreation of the Benben itself, powerful men made efforts to locate the original. Legends say the stone was believed to have the ability to enlighten and produce mystical power.

The Stone of Destiny – The Sound Weave

49 Likes

OMG do I resonate with this one! :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

@sensin-sensei yo!! :rotating_light:

Check it out! Idk how many copies there are!

Im so happy this one isn’t a group project haha at first glance i was like damn, i wish i got this one lol

My third eye popped a bunch and felt loads of energy when i purchased it, i love it! Haha

Is there a connection with Atum, and Tatenen?

14 Likes

bought it…no probs with paypal. beautiful energy… like a real pyramid… how come with the new site paypal works and with the new shop not…

that is my first real pyramid. grateful to have it @Captain_Nemo … thankss!!!

11 Likes

soundweave is a registered business entity
sales are low as well and, well i dont know why else.

the rest works with my name as a ‘freelancer’

16 Likes

It’s affordable + i don’t know what the fuck it does + Sapien made it = buying it Now.

Talking about pyramids. I wore a cardboard pyramid on my head for a while. Hold on. I know how that sounds. This was after reading Pyramid Power. There are plenty of convincing experiments the author did with pyramids, even cardboard ones. He saw food take much longer to go bad. And cancer regress (sometimes, about half of the time). And people spontaneously turn into vegetarians (I’m not all about that but it’s interesting). And general increases in spirituality.

So I wore a freaking cardboard pyramid on my head like a hat. Alone. For about 30 minutes at a time. Every few days or so. What I experienced was my thoughts becoming very calm and clear. Exceptionally calm and clear thinking. Sometimes when I took it off my thoughts would become very chaotic. Not violent, just very disordered. So I think I didn’t use it for long enough. Or my brain wanted to rely on that energy to function? And had to work harder to get back to normal without it. Not sure.

I share all of this because I think it may interest anyone who is interested in this Stone of Destiny field. We might find some similar results here from what an actual pyramid can do.

27 Likes

The biblical tales were heavily influenced by other myths prevalent at the time (e.g. virgin birth). The biblical story of the Ark of the Covenant was inspired by the tale of the Benben stone.

The illumined serpent inside the Benben stone is the awakened Kundalini energy, the first subtle manifestation of the Divine Consciousness’s desire to appear many from one, which was mistaken as “evil” in the later biblical interpretation.

Not sure of the association of the Sekhmet with this stone, or its concept, but she has graced me with her presence a few times soon after I bought this one - popular tales do not really associate the Benben stone with Goddess Sekhmet, but this proves that the energy of the stone is strongly associated with Egyptian Deities, or something tells me, with even more ancient entities.

Last year, I received this message and this seems to be coming true… Energies lost in the annuls of time are coming back, when we need them to realize our own magnificence.

29 Likes

I don’t want to cross our myths but with a name like this, the first thing that came to mind was this

I wonder if this might have some of that energy, for getting one to a higher destiny.

5 Likes

Oh, I like that synchronicity! Feels like there’s some substance behind it.

4 Likes

The lia fail

:smiley:

nah not related.

14 Likes

So nice man! I can’t wait to embrace them with open arms and an open heart when they do!

5 Likes

Hmm. So. My first results with this. Yes, I’m noticing change already. Lol. I’ll just update this post later if I find more changes.

Spontaneously feeling happier, more positive. A more positive expectation about the future. Encouraged even. That may be a little vague. But I’m noticing it. And not having felt anything like this in many days, I’m sure it’s this one field that I’ve added. I’ve changed nothing else.

2nd mini-result post

Then it connected me to deeper positive feelings. And connected that with a song I heard. It was a love song I think, some rock song, rock love song… And then Captain posted Miracles. Pretty neat coincidence. And sure enough, my vibe was matching with that song. Usually I don’t think it would have. I’ve grown hard-hearted in self defense. Shut down against positive feelings like the one in Miracles. But yeah, now I felt it. Not bad.

“enlighten and produce mystical power”. I can say in my view of reality, connecting to your own feelings and to positive ones is definitely a step on the path towards enlightenment and mystical power.

It’s moving into perceptual changes now. I think I’d better let people find out for themselves. It laid a foundation with emotional connection to self and positivity. Then, the real changes are starting. I think I’m going to need to go ahead and not share more this time. Didn’t expect this much power in a low cost field. I should have known better by now.

Knowing.

26 Likes

Jefferson Starship - Miracles - YouTube

20 Likes

belief-happiness

6 Likes

Man, this was a beautiful song

7 Likes

i wanted only to give feedback of what still works means paypal… dear @Captain_Nemo in no way i wanted to add insult to injury. have a nice day… thank you for your effords!

1 Like

oh yes, I understand
all is well :slight_smile:

Nothing added.

13 Likes

feedback on this new gem: being laughing allittle bit a couple of times …explosivewise…doesnot happen to me normaly…ever…hmm…

6 Likes

Have no clue what this does. But the art work is appealing.

3 Likes

‘Benben’ translates to ‘coming coming’ in the Nuer language, which is one of The ancient languages in Sudan.

According to mainstream Egyptologists, the story of the Benben stone is part of a religious allegory conceived by ancient Egyptians to explain how humankind was created. But according to ancient astronaut theorists, the stone is based on an actual historical event, one that predates the building of the Great Pyramid by thousands of years.

The Benben stone can also be considered the home of the gods.

15 Likes