The Stonehenge Portal NFT: Testimonials

The Stonehenge Portal NFT

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, England.
Archaeologists believe it was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC.
As to its exact nature and use, speculation abounds.
Known as a place of power, perhaps a power you can peer into and harness,
via this magical window into worlds of wonder

10 Likes

I wasnā€™t fast enough to get this, you guys are way too fast! Congratulations to the owners! Looking forward to your testimonialsā€¦

3 Likes

I thought you can still make an offer to get the NFT no? Living in Vietnam so create an account and verification would take forever :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Pretty simple sign up and ordering without verification. Only CC needed. At least in my country.

4 Likes

Yes, you can still make offers.

Maybe because these are out of stock already so it only shows the ā€œmake on offerā€ option? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes. They already sold out.

3 Likes

Ah got it! Thank you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha you grabbed all the other ones :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It took me less than a minute to make an account, but foolishly I initially tried buying the NFTs with my credit card, but it didnā€™t go through/kept getting errors. When I switched to USDC things finally went throughā€¦but I missed out on this one. It said I actually purchased it, and that my offer went throughā€¦but apparently there was somebody faster despite buying 2 of them, lol. Both got refunded. You have to so lucky and fast to get theseā€¦still incredibly grateful I was able to snag the 3 others. @pranic_climber got a massive haul though :ok_hand: :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Sure didā€¦I tried getting multiple copies too lolā€¦they all got refunded because folks were reaaallly fast. Also iā€™m so incredibly grateful for you letting us know about them through the Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production thread, otherwise I wouldā€™ve probably missed itā€¦so THANK YOU!!! Alright, no more banter lol.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Sorry to tag you but I know youā€™ve interacted with this field for quite some time now and I would very much love to hear your experiences with it if you were willing and had the time! I remember reading something about your experience with it a while ago but Iā€™m intrigued to hear how that may have changed/developed over time.

Though obviously donā€™t feel obligated in any way, I would also very much appreciate any advice you have on how to best interact/utilize these portals if you had the time and were willing to explain it!

7 Likes

Good stuff man, hehe me being the one to post the links on here didnā€™t grab a single one. :sweat_smile:

Maybe in the future, maybe not. :relieved:

4 Likes

I was late to the party already. By the time I finish creating an account., these were sold out, I only saw ā€œmake an offerā€ then :joy:

3 Likes

DAMN!!! The only reason I got them was because of your post, and after my credit cards didnā€™t work for some reason, I had to convert some cryptos to USDC reaaaal quickā€¦still barely managed to them I thinkā€¦

5 Likes

it was meant to be :) thatā€™s all :innocent:

3 Likes

I feel you on the credit card pain. I really wanted to get a copy of the Elysian Fields. I must have been one of the first people there, though I wasnā€™t even on the forum at the time :) But then the process to sign up, verify, login, verify, buy, verifyā€¦ it took so long and I kept getting kicked out upon ā€˜buyingā€™, also with the credit card(s) not working or being declined for some reason or needing novel extra verification, so then they were all gone :( I didnā€™t have crypto handy, so that wasnā€™t an option for me. Good for you to have that handy :)

EDIT: I always appreciate good security :+1: ! It just really killed it for me here, lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry missed this message earlier. I have had a personal connection with Stonehenge since childhood. I also studied for a little while with a Druid teacher who centered his work around the Stonehenge. So, I already had a good deal of resonance with these energies even before I got the Portal.

Iā€™ve not been actively working with this Portal lately (my preferred portal is the Pure Land one), but Iā€™ve had some ancient Druids show up from this portal now and then and show some sigils (one was a healing Sigil that I was told to draw over my water for a month to remove some phlegm related issues I was facing at that time). This portal also seems to be facilitate Astral journeying very easily. Perhaps, I will come back to this portal again someday :slight_smile:

The energy from this portal seemed too intense for my GF, so for now, I have moved this to my library and replaced it with the Divine Tree.

21 Likes

I donā€™t recall any Pure Land oneā€¦is that perhaps a yet-to-be-released portal? :eyes:

3 Likes

Oops, I keep forgetting, this is not released (at least yet)ā€¦

16 Likes