The Stonehenge Portal NFT: Testimonials

Maybe because these are out of stock already so it only shows the “make on offer” option? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes. They already sold out.

3 Likes

Ah got it! Thank you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha you grabbed all the other ones :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It took me less than a minute to make an account, but foolishly I initially tried buying the NFTs with my credit card, but it didn’t go through/kept getting errors. When I switched to USDC things finally went through…but I missed out on this one. It said I actually purchased it, and that my offer went through…but apparently there was somebody faster despite buying 2 of them, lol. Both got refunded. You have to so lucky and fast to get these…still incredibly grateful I was able to snag the 3 others. @pranic_climber got a massive haul though :ok_hand: :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Sure did…I tried getting multiple copies too lol…they all got refunded because folks were reaaallly fast. Also i’m so incredibly grateful for you letting us know about them through the Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production thread, otherwise I would’ve probably missed it…so THANK YOU!!! Alright, no more banter lol.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Sorry to tag you but I know you’ve interacted with this field for quite some time now and I would very much love to hear your experiences with it if you were willing and had the time! I remember reading something about your experience with it a while ago but I’m intrigued to hear how that may have changed/developed over time.

Though obviously don’t feel obligated in any way, I would also very much appreciate any advice you have on how to best interact/utilize these portals if you had the time and were willing to explain it!

7 Likes

Good stuff man, hehe me being the one to post the links on here didn’t grab a single one. :sweat_smile:

Maybe in the future, maybe not. :relieved:

4 Likes

I was late to the party already. By the time I finish creating an account., these were sold out, I only saw “make an offer” then :joy:

3 Likes

DAMN!!! The only reason I got them was because of your post, and after my credit cards didn’t work for some reason, I had to convert some cryptos to USDC reaaaal quick…still barely managed to them I think…

5 Likes

it was meant to be :) that’s all :innocent:

3 Likes

I feel you on the credit card pain. I really wanted to get a copy of the Elysian Fields. I must have been one of the first people there, though I wasn’t even on the forum at the time :) But then the process to sign up, verify, login, verify, buy, verify… it took so long and I kept getting kicked out upon ‘buying’, also with the credit card(s) not working or being declined for some reason or needing novel extra verification, so then they were all gone :( I didn’t have crypto handy, so that wasn’t an option for me. Good for you to have that handy :)

EDIT: I always appreciate good security :+1: ! It just really killed it for me here, lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry missed this message earlier. I have had a personal connection with Stonehenge since childhood. I also studied for a little while with a Druid teacher who centered his work around the Stonehenge. So, I already had a good deal of resonance with these energies even before I got the Portal.

I’ve not been actively working with this Portal lately (my preferred portal is the Pure Land one), but I’ve had some ancient Druids show up from this portal now and then and show some sigils (one was a healing Sigil that I was told to draw over my water for a month to remove some phlegm related issues I was facing at that time). This portal also seems to be facilitate Astral journeying very easily. Perhaps, I will come back to this portal again someday :slight_smile:

The energy from this portal seemed too intense for my GF, so for now, I have moved this to my library and replaced it with the Divine Tree.

21 Likes

I don’t recall any Pure Land one…is that perhaps a yet-to-be-released portal? :eyes:

3 Likes

Oops, I keep forgetting, this is not released (at least yet)…

16 Likes

Haha…it’s all good…thanks for the heads up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For the sensitives ones, Light and Vibrational Guidance might be used as a portal in the meantime perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Finally got around to printing some copies today. The energy is so strong on these!

18 Likes

Greetings, Which release was it? @Captain_Nemo @Maoshan_Wanderer

Sunrise trip to Stonehenge for Summer Solstice this morning…awesome vibes, along with one of my fav NFT’s…off to Glastonbury next…

10 Likes